Search results

1. M

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Isn't this preliminary before the CB numbers are out and this can still change?
  2. M

Dover Tornadoes 2024

That's what I was thinking, lol.
  3. M

Dover Tornadoes 2024

You'll love it. Games at the Brickhouse, as we call it are awesome! If your looking to get a good pizza before the game, try Penso's on front street.
  4. M

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Do we have a full schedule yet? Last time I checked we were still open week 9. I think our strength this year will be the skill positions. If I remember correctly we're losing most or nearly all of the linemen. However, several injuries last year allowed younger players to get some key playing...
  5. M

Dover accepted into Ohio Cardinal Conference

Didn't mean to post that screenshot twice, lol.
  6. M

Dover accepted into Ohio Cardinal Conference

So which Dover schedule is correct?
  7. M

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Congratulations Massillon!!!!!
  8. M

Week 15 (Division VI State Semifinal): AP #1 Kirtland (13-1) vs. AP #2 Garaway (14-0)

Congrats Garaway on a great season. Keep working it's definitely not easy to get to there. Congrats Kirtland on the win!
  9. M

Week 15 (Division VI State Semifinal): AP #1 Kirtland (13-1) vs. AP #2 Garaway (14-0)

Updates please. Can't get game on radio or stream.
  10. M

Does anyone know if this game is being live streamed by another site other than the OHSAA?
  11. M

Good luck Garaway. This will definitely be the toughest one so far but I believe a victory is possible. Hope to see you playing next week. I'll be watching on live stream here in Florida.
  12. M

Region 23 Final #1 Garaway 13-0 VS #2 West Jefferson 12-1

Let the running clock begin. Yes, it's ashame the WJ QB was injured, not sure how much of a difference this would have made. Maybe a possession or 2 longer?
  13. M

Garaway up 28-0. Been watching the live stream. Just now halftime.
  14. M

Because one predicts a blowout, is not disrespecting another. It's simply an opinion of what one thinks the outcome of the game might be. So, because I'm a Dover fan first and Garaway second, I'm making Garaway look bad by saying a blowout win here. Pirate, you yourself said Garaway, if they...
  15. M

C'mon Pirate! I may be a Dover guy but I've always rooted for Garaway. Ran the hills in Sugarcreek as I was growing up. Lots of family there. It's my home away from home. I watched the live stream last night and saw a lot of what I've seen in Dover years past, hence Jason Wallick.
  16. M

Neither. I'd want R22 winner. Just think they would be easier than the other 2.
  17. M

We won't talk about that game yet. It's too early!
  18. M

Hey, I never said they shouldn't show up. Every team has a chance in every game. Yappi fans don't decide the outcome. I'm just stating my opinion and it seems like the experts tend to agree. However, that's why the game is played on the field, not our Yappi recliners, lol.
  19. M

Tell me why I'm wrong, please. Garaway will dominanate in every category of this game. West Jefferson doesn't have the horses to run with the Pirates. Sorry, West Jefferson, you had a nice season, but it comes to a screeching halt next week.
  20. M

#1 Steubenville vs. #13 Indian Valley

13-0 lead, then bam, you got blasted. Like Crimson and Black said earlier, that 42-35 score doesn't show the true domination that happened last night. I watched it on live stream.