Search results

1. Warrior78

JJHuddle Alumni!

I remember him. I was Warrior78 there as well.
  2. Warrior78

DI Springfield vs St Edward Updates (12/01/23)

The interception in deep Wayne territory didn’t hurt either. Wayne should have run the ball and punted. But you’re right, the second half was a different game plan. Would have liked to have seen what Coach Minton talked about in the weeks after the game and that was playing Braxton both ways...
  3. Warrior78

Stop. This has nothing to do with how I feel about SHS. This is about you and you taking responsibility for your actions. You are a sore loser. You have never congratulated anyone on a victory. That's the point I made. It was about you not being able to be humble and gracious in defeat. We all...
  4. Warrior78

What are you talking about? I never discussed anything about handshakes. Search for every post with the word handshake where I was the poster. You won't find anything as it never existed. You're obviously confusing me with somebody else. In fact, I didn't post anything about the conduct of the...
  5. Warrior78

Check my posts...especially when Wayne played SHS in the playoffs. I gave congrats to SHS. Coach Mukes has run the program into the ground and you know it. Your hope is that Wayne will continue to keep him. You've said as much. Finally, rubbing my nose in it just as I said. That's all you know...
  6. Warrior78

And he won't. I may have missed one but I have never seen him ever make a post congratulating the other team on a victory. He has no issues rubbing it in your face when SHS wins but he doesn't know how to be humble and gracious in a loss.
  7. Warrior78

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

Congrats to the Eagles! Nice season SHS!
  8. Warrior78

The look of this is not good. Who was in the room? Did it include any current NFL players… https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/john-legend-to-springfield-wildcats-lets-go-win-the-finals/RYHMG7BW45DWVFG6SPUQ4GNBRQ/
  9. Warrior78

Inquiring minds want to know who plays Myles Garrett in the movie…
  10. Warrior78

This Wayne fan is not bitter. Like Elksone said, win some and lose some. I do recall though that the beginning of the playoffs season for SHS was called the “revenge tour.” Seems like someone was bitter about the regular season. Good luck to both teams.
  11. Warrior78

Friday Updates (11/24/23)

Good or no good?
  12. Warrior78

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Which team gets the ball to start the second half?
  13. Warrior78

Interesting. Sounds like a defensive battle.
  14. Warrior78

ScoreStream has it 18-3 Moe in the first. Wow if correct. Now says 3-0 Moe.
  15. Warrior78

I think they are saying that their confidence level of a three-peat is very high if they play Springfield.
  16. Warrior78

We should’ve saw this coming with Springfield

That’s because that’s what everyone tells other teams when they try to explain their losses. Trust me, I’m sure Wildcat fans have told others no excuses when they tried to explain why their team wasn’t up to par.