Search results

1. W

Week 13: Kings (11-1) vs. Winton Woods (12-0) Round 2

This will be the first Winton Woods team to win the state championship undefeated. With that being said I hope we come focused because Kings is not coming to lose. WW by 16
  2. W

Kings vs Withrow

Let’s go Withrow
  3. W

Kings vs Withrow

I’m giving Withrow the slightest of slightest edge with an upset. I really like what the coaching staff is doing there.
  4. W

Round of 32: #6 Princeton at #3 Lakota West

I think this will be a lot close one and I’m going with Princeton. I just smell a upset.
  5. W

Best Cincinnati or Columbus game?

Lakota West vs Princeton or Kings vs Withrow
  6. W

Winton Woods v Ross Wk12

WW by 16 times 2
  7. W

Winton Woods/Kings showdown

I think Kings may keep it close for 2 quarters but WW will run away with it. WW by 16
  8. W

2022 Division II Poll Voting Discussion (Week 6)

Yes maybe it may be biased because I’m an alum of WW. You got to beat the champ to be the champ.
  9. W

2022 Division II Poll Voting Discussion (Week 6)

I personally wouldn’t rank them in the top 19 because they have been losing. I don’t think there are many D2 teams that can beat them but we didn’t choose their schedule. I hope they are able to win a few more games and play WW in the playoffs.
  10. W

Withrow @ Taft

Good luck to both teams. I’m going with the Tigers in a close one.
  11. W

Winton Woods (4-0) @ Little Miami (2-2)

WW by 16 X’s 3
  12. W

Withrow (1-3) @ Trotwood (1-3)

I’m going Withrow in a tight one. Must win game for both teams
  13. W

Turpin ( 0-3) @ Winton Woods ( 3-0 )

WW with another comfortable win. WW by 16 X 2
  14. W

Winton Woods vs West Clermont

WW with another win here.
  15. W

Withrow vs Springboro

I’m going with Withrow in a close one. I do think this is a game Withrow needs to keep taking the right steps in building a program. Also I’m going to keep saying this but Withrow schedule is really good and well thought out IMO.
  16. W

Winton Woods vs Walnut Hills

Respectfully Withrow is not Winton Woods and I like Withrow a lot. WW by at least 3 scores.
  17. W

Winton Woods vs Walnut Hills

WW by 16. Nothing much to talk about this week.
  18. W

Withrow vs Walnut Hills Predictions

Great win. Withrow schedule is a really nice schedule this year when you look at it. I think they may be better than what they were last year. I like what the coach is doing over there.
  19. W

Withrow vs Walnut Hills Predictions

I got Withrow clear in this one.
  20. W

Winton Woods vs Trotwood

I think we will win by 21+. Trotwood isn’t the same but may have a few athletes. I do respectfully think we should possibly try and get a home and home with Princeton or Fairfield in the future.