Search results

1. O

Lima Sr. vs Troy

Since Stirred not Shaken was an expert. Went to this game because of all the hype. I do not see what the hype was about. I thought Lima Sr looked bad. They may have had more penalties than offensive yards. Their QB just hurled the ball down field, their coach was on the field half the game...
  2. O

Lima Sr. vs Troy

I knew an 8-2 record in the regular season was very doable. I did not know how bad the TPL was though. I think we all knew whoever got the Sr job would easily win 7-8 games without question. Besides Findlay and Winthrow their schedule had to be one of the easiest in NW Ohio.
  3. O

Western Buckeye League 2023

Heard he looked really good. Athletic and great in the pocket. Good arm also. I think the league shakes out like this. 1. Celina - Big and physical. Going to be hard to run against them and their QB looks to be the part. 2. Wapak - Well coached, Jolly kid is athletic. They have play makers. 3...
  4. O

I see a lot of people bashing Kenton. They have been bad but that program was left to die two years ago. I know they won the WBL title a few years ago but they had a lot of talent. The one thing no one talks about is they had 38 total kids on that team. The following year after they won the...
  5. O

What 7 on 7, I heard they were competing in all of them they have attended and beating some good teams. Except OSU's 7 on 7 I heard they did not do well in pool play there but lost in sudden death to a team from Florida.
  6. O

D2 in 2023

Mark it down 8-2 or 9-1.Maybe even a regional title in year 1. Coach Lawrence will have those guys playing!!
  7. O

D2 in 2023

Lima Sr has to be a factor with all their athletes and the new 5 wide system coming. Hard to stop that system and their new coach(es) know how to use it!
  8. O

Lima Sr. Hires Kenton Associate Head Coach To Be New Football Coach

Should have been Kenton's head coach. We let that one get away. Lima senior will be back.
  9. O

What does outside the area mean for the Bath coach? Outside of Northwest Ohio?

What does outside the area mean for the Bath coach? Outside of Northwest Ohio?
  10. O

I saw your Kenton post. What is going on over there?

I saw your Kenton post. What is going on over there?
  11. O

Western Buckeye League 2022

I remember Mike Mauk's first couple years. I believe he only had one or two wins his first two years. But your pee wee football coaching record is probably undefeated so I understand.
  12. O

So you want to fire him after one year?
  13. O

Kenton's best teams always had a few kids from around the area. However, Kenton has produced kids from in the area with talent as well. Biggest piece is Turner has to get kids excited about play football in Kenton again. That is what Mike did really well.
  14. O

That same team won their next two JV games I believe. Beat Elida 50 - 13 and Bath this past week I believe. Watching the game CW had juniors playing and Kenton had Freshmen and Sophmores. Also, Kenton has a lot of Sophomores and Juniors playing on Varsity. Only a few seniors start for them...
  15. O

So Bo Fyre was just a townie hire?
  16. O

I was just talking to my cousin today who has a son for McComb. He said besides one drive they dominated Defiance in their scrimmage. Said Defiance's tailback is really good but other than that McComb controlled the scrimmage. Any truth to this?
  17. O

Week 1: Coldwater @ Kenton

Ben Logan had a lot of their guys back from my understanding besides maybe a few skill guys. Their line had at least 3 6'5" 270+ kids. One of the biggest lines I have seen in a long time.
  18. O

I am pretty sure the entire front 7 for Defiance defensively was seniors and 10 of the 11 on defense were seniors? But they were a young team? Kenton started 4 seniors on the entire team last year offensively and defensively.
  19. O

Western Buckeye League 21-22

Don’t look now but Kenton is 2-0. I look for them to keeping pushing in the league. With Ryan Miller they will at least be in the top 3
  20. O

Why do you think otherwise? They return 16 starters and most of those guys will be juniors and sophomores.