Search results

1. Jaws31

Struthers Wildcats 2023

No. I don't think so. I truly believe that he would of retired from Coaching after the 2019 season if his son didn't get the Struthers job. He knew that season was going to be special for the Eagles and he had a very hard time leaving.
  2. Jaws31

Struthers Wildcats 2023

I think it will continue with whoever gets hired. The relationship between the school and Coach Bayuk is pretty strong.
  3. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

Yep
  4. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

One that has win a ton of games recently.
  5. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

Dalton 0-10
  6. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

I would classify the school as very anti-vape. Lol.
  7. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

He just stated that he needed to "step away", not sure why. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't end up working with Canfield, but he could just as easily stay out of coaching all together.
  8. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

Yes.
  9. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

I see what you're saying. I'm positive that the training will continue uninterrupted.
  10. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

They do. 5:30 am and after school. Been doing since right after the state game.
  11. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

The stories of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. We will be fine. 😃
  12. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

I think its something like 6 starters on Offense and 5 on defense. Somewhere around there. We lose some good leadership butcupboard certainly isn't bare. A lot of young kids played big roles this year.
  13. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

Not 100% sure which way they will go. There are certainly some really good coaches that I think will be involved in the search.
  14. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

I think the school will swing for the fences on this hire. Could be interesting.
  15. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

Jeff Bayuk. He coached at Kennedy 7 or so years. He left to coach on his sons staff at Struthers, otherwise he would have probably retired after the 2019 season at Kennedy.
  16. Jaws31

JFK's coach steps down ?

There are a couple of guys that I could see being the head coach. Not sure what direction they are going to go. I'm sure there will be some serious interest in the job.
  17. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

Some within the school would be ok with that, try as they might.
  18. Jaws31

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Yeah we played at Liberty because of construction at Harding. Originally was supposed to play at Howland but scheduling conflicts prevented it. No "turmoil" involved. Prologo resigning is a little surprising but wasn't earth shattering news.
  19. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

I get the parents want to watch their kid, but Dalton will make a run in the playoffs. There will be plenty of games.
  20. Jaws31

D7 R25 2023

Week 2 isn't ideal, but having an idle week isn't always a bad thing. Especially between two big games.