1. zeeman

2023 Bengals

No, but a cheaper option for a slightly above average player
  2. zeeman

If Russia invades Ukraine

Do you think governments are benevolent towards their citizens
  3. zeeman

2023 Bengals

No he’s not, he’s made one game changing play in his career. He’s not a game changing safety, just a good safety.
  4. zeeman

Ohio man dies after being shot by police as he was cleaning out late grandmother's apartment

As I said earlier, death by dumbash, usually so the case
  5. zeeman

Sickening

I blame the girls parents for not having enough money to drive her to school and live in a better neighborhood
  6. zeeman

Potato Head "more than half the women in my administration are women"

Spell check moron 😂 I don’t put that much effort into making sure my spellin is corect. You’re hilarious 😆
  7. zeeman

2023 Bengals

Bates is not worth 15 million a year IMO
  8. zeeman

2023 Bengals

Absolutely. Tho if somebody offers like two first rounders 🤔
  9. zeeman

Or stores classified documents in his garage 😂
  10. zeeman

😂 you sure are angry the I’m right
  11. zeeman

I mean, give him a break, it’s would probably be really hard to tell what anyones sex is in uncle Joe’s world 😂
  12. zeeman

2023 Bengals

I gotcha, I’m just throwing out more alternatives 😂
  13. zeeman

U.S. economy adds 517,000 jobs in January, unemployment rate drops to 54 year low

The brain power itt is astounding 😂 the economy is just peachy and Joe is doing a great job 😂
  14. zeeman

Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

Who is insisting anything besides you, you dope 😂
  15. zeeman

2023 Bengals

They hit on Volson in the draft who I think is going to develope into a very good guard and is dirt cheap. I’m very encouraged by what Carmen did at tackle and Jonah is clearly not the answer at left tackle. Jonah will be gone after next year and I think they cut Collins this year as he wasn’t...
  16. zeeman

2023 Bengals

Way too much money with the other signings of their own players. Bengals value draft picks, especially first rounders. I can see them trading down to draft the tackle from the same school Volson went to. Several good tackle prospects outside of first round. I think they should resign Bell and...
  17. zeeman

Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

Find them yourself you incredible nincompoop
  18. zeeman

Ohio man dies after being shot by police as he was cleaning out late grandmother's apartment

Well, kinda hard to keep shots center mass when the dudes driving his van into you