Search results

1. Insane92

Mr Football 2023 Frontrunners?

Sundays are never 100% guaranteed. Let’s get through college first.
  2. Insane92

Western Buckeye League 21-22

Roger Murdock looked an awful like Kareem Abdul Jabbar. I agreed with Billy on that one.
  3. Insane92

Crestview To Name New Head Football Coach

This is from 12 years ago. Temple is AD at Van Wert currently.
  4. Insane92

Moeller's Head football Coach Quit Today (2/2)

Eastern Kentucky and Tennessee and Cincy before that.
  5. Insane92

80s-90s Fostoria Redmen

Still confused by why you replied to my comment then if yours had no bearing on my post subject.
  6. Insane92

80s-90s Fostoria Redmen

I don’t get your point. Saying the St Henry guys didn’t work hard?
  7. Insane92

Richmond Heights Post Season Option

Whatever you say man.
  8. Insane92

80s-90s Fostoria Redmen

Like St Henry having 3 future NFL players on one football/basketball HS team in 1990 with Jeff Hartings, Bobby Hoying and Scott Brunswick (made Cowboys but a ankle injury ended his chances of playing).
  9. Insane92

What defines small school basketball power to you? Their first time being at state was 2019.
  10. Insane92

And he didn’t play last year at Benedictine. Reading comprehension isn’t a strong suite for you. The Benedictine person played last year for RH and transferred from Benedictine before last year for RH.
  11. Insane92

This. Transfers from Benedictine last year and one from Cleveland Heights and another from Solon this year. Rinse and repeat. Plus it al of a sudden started at RH with Rogers being the coach. Weird how that happens.
  12. Insane92

And have all of them been there the whole time the last couple years? I don’t believe so they’ve had move ins before the last few years. Just because they live there now doesn’t mean anything. They literally had two more transfers come in this year but please go on how they are a traditional...
  13. Insane92

Like I’ve said before. People on here turn a blind eye to some of these schools who have move ins that translate to a string of sudden successes and then tell the rest of the legit small school teams to “get good” and for some reason don’t see a problem.
  14. Insane92

Are you comparing Marion Local teams with zero transfers for basketball/football to the situation at Richmond Heights who suddenly had success 4 years ago? You just think that D3 Deer Park teams a couple was homegrown talent too.
  15. Insane92

One kid away from D3 this season. Literally the “biggest” D3 school according to the 22-23 diction alignments.
  16. Insane92

OHSAA does not allow kids to play 7on7

Whatever you say. Have a great day.
  17. Insane92

No, it’s not. Colleges still rely on game film and kids coming to summer camps to work out in front of coaches. How else do you think they get tangible measurables/measurements than at camps in the summer ether at their campus or coaches camping elsewhere working camps? Definitely not at 7 on 7...
  18. Insane92

Yes it is. If a coach tells you they watch a recruits 7 on 7 film from summer I wouldn’t trust anything else that coach says.
  19. Insane92

I don’t know why you would do 7 on 7 football if you weren’t looking to play at the next level. That seems to be the motivation for that. You can do everything else you need for football development without doing AAU 7 on 7. Not saying AAU basketball or any other traveling sports isn’t viable...
  20. Insane92

Northwest Ohio Football Talk

No I get it and I’ve seen lots of kids go through it but most D3 schools should present it as a roster spot, not an offer. Also see lot of D3 kids get to their school and then leave after the first year too once they realize it’s not what they though it’d be. Happens all the time.