Search results

1. B

OATCCC Rankings

The dry summer made the course a race track with short grass. Add in about 6,500 people in attendance with cool temperatures and the fast times happened. Not sure what else to say... I wheeled the course about 10 times the last 2 years (same course as last year). Unsure of my wheel, I measured...
  2. B

OATCCC Rankings

Mile 1: completely wide open with 400m on the track Mile 2: about 5 sharp turns, almost U-turns, that slow them down
  3. B

Mentor Fighting Cardinals 2021-22 Boys Basketball Preview

Yes, they snagged Riverside's best player, Andrew Taggert, who scored 26 pts against them last year. Up until this year all these kids played on the same AAU team together with Ioppolo as the coach.
  4. B

When did Mentor get Open Enrollment? It's a year later and the Ioppolo brothers still live in their Riverside school district house. So they went through a whole school year not living in Mentor but going to Mentor HS. It'll be interesting to see what "transfers" they get this year.
  5. B

Division Cut Offs 22-23

Marlington plans to be at Riverside Invitational on Saturday, August 27, in the Div I race. A few of the schools that have tentatively signed up in the Div I race: Massillon Jackson Massillon Perry High School Mentor Brecksville-Broadview Hts. High School Manheim Township (Hershey, PA)...
  6. B

Mentor Football 2022

Exactly! That's why people are saying Mentor basketball recruits and has illegal kids. But you are correct, this belongs in the Mentor Basketball thread. My apologies.
  7. B

Mentor Football 2022

The 2 kids from Riverside STILL live in their house in Riverside school district. The new house they are building had the lot cleared AFTER the basketball season was over. I doubt the house is done before the end of the summer.
  8. B

Not looking to argue. Just stating the fact that they were recruited.
  9. B

Why would this surprise you? Last year they saw a weakness in their future lineup so they went out and recruited to fill their holes. They brought in 2 brothers from Riverside and their AAU teammate from Harvey. The dad was given a coaching position too. And now they're back and ready to make a...
  10. B

Does School Size Matter?

My HS soccer program doesn't cut. They have 80+ kids. The boosters funds the program to add coaches and teams (JV-Freshman) as needed. So no kids are saying, I got cut from soccer, let's try XC"
  11. B

Coaches Poll Week 1

The course is flat and mile 1 is fast with a lap on the track. Mile 2 slows them way down with a lot of tight turns. The times are legit.
  12. B

OHSAA Early Season...Race Times

Nevermind... they just posted information https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/cc
  13. B

Yes, I had previously seen that.... was hoping somebody had some "insight" (insider information) to what the schedule was before August 13
  14. B

Does anybody have any insight into the race times for the Aug 21 OHSAA Early Season Cross Country Invitational? Some of us have over a 2-hour drive and might need hotel rooms. I have emailed them 2 times without a response.