Search results

1. R

Europe moving to the Right!

Fascism is extremism of the far right. It is, like you idiots, reactionary. Let’s return to the good old days when women and blacks had no voice. Abortion, voter suppression, isolationism (pre WWI era), anti Union, book burnings, white supremacy, etc, etc, etc. Sound familiar?
  2. R

The Republican Commitment To America

What is you’re expertise that allows you to criticize our military leaders? Now that takes nerve. I’ll bet you never served either, but you can lie about that on here. Without our help and NATO’s clowns like you would give Europe to Putin on splatter. Do you not remember the Soviet Union...
  3. R

Europe moving to the Right!

You would have thought that Europe had enough of fascism. Go figure.
  4. R

You sure as hell defend him. On spending, the military, and strong foreign policy I was, and still am, as true a Republican as you would find. MAGA stands for none of those three things. Trump spent his a&$& off, he acts like the military exists for his benefit and regularly insulted our...
  5. R

New York AG files lawsuit against Trump and his children for fraud

I don’t know. He’s not accused of that. That is not his crime.
  6. R

What don’t you agree with, and why not?
  7. R

Not true. Plenty of evidence. Documents showing over evaluation of property when applying for loans. Plenty of evidence of tax evasion as well.
  8. R

Banks. You can’t lie to banks when begging for credit.
  9. R

Enabled him to defraud banks for loans. Genius. Now do you get it?
  10. R

Check Trump’s poll numbers. Check his legal demise. He’s done. You’re done.
  11. R

So the new GOP stands for dishonesty, theft in office, law and order when it comes to the opposition only, dictatorship, fixed elections, betrayal of our democratic government, and treason. How long do you think the American people will put up with this crap? Trump is falling, and so will his...
  12. R

Hilliard public schools reach a new low.

How can you accept an article from Breitbart as truth? Just like the Q BS, and MAGA crowd jumps on board.
  13. R

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Yeah, Trumphas a great reputation for respecting women. Why would you treat your daughter that way?
  14. R

Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any...
  15. R

He did. She chose this route because Trump‘s punishment will be greater. Oh, you’re right. Fraud and tax evasion aren’t crimes.
  16. R

How about answering the accusations. More MAGA avoid the point, the truth.
  17. R

She is suing him on the behalf of New York for depriving the state and city of revenue.
  18. R

A soldier dismissed from the Army allegedly said he enlisted to become 'more proficient in killing' Black people

So, he called her a racist for saying that he broke the law?
  19. R

GOP, you are anti law and order (Trump doesn’t have to follow the laws). In fact, you hate the FBI. You are anti women’s rights. You don’t want everyone to vote. You don’t support our electoral process. In fact, you support not leaving office when defeated. You connive to fix elections...