Search results

1. B

St. Xavier vs. Lakota West (Week 1)

Unfortunately, after Bolden left Colerain, the Cards have fallen into mediocrity. But it was more of a Bolden vs Specht friendly rivalry, regardless of what team. Although I am an X homer, this game is up for grabs. There's no way to see how this will turn out. The winner will be the team...
  2. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

Lakota West is not as good or tough as Moeller with a fully healthy team (which they now are). It was 28-0 in 1st Q.
  3. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

Don't know why they'd opt out. They were good (8-2) when X used to play them.
  4. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

5. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

Update. Every game mentioned on the radio is a shutout. Basketball and Football are not the same. That's like expecting a D3 team to play in the OH football D1 playoffs (they do in basketball and soccer).
  6. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

Who is WHills?
  7. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

I'm cool with the added week, but there are better teams being left out who won more games than 0.
  8. B

Is this PreK Playoffs?

Hello boys and girls. We're going to let everyone in the playoffs so that no one feels left out. Isn't that nice? Why are there 0-10 teams in the playoffs? What's the point? Oak Hills will get rolled by Moeller and maybe even hurt and have the first 0-11 season ever. It's like adding...
  9. B

Pre Playoff State Champ Predictions

In D1, X has the ability to win it back-back but the only problem is their run defense is not working well. They face a running QB and it's over. They can score a lot of points but later in the season, they were allowing a lot of points. Their two losses came to a 0-6 Lou Trinity team and 4-4...
  10. B

STATE TITLE GAMES

Is OSU Horseshoe out of the question annually?
  11. B

Week 9: StX (7-1) at St. Ignatius (4-4)

I say X wins by a close score of. 35-27. After X struggled against a winless Louisville Trinity team, a 4-4 team could put X to the test.
  12. B

St. Xavier (6-0) vs Louisville Trinity (0-6)

St X is upset by Louisville Trinity 33-32. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would be the outcome. St. X looked off balance and without an answer for Trinity's running game. St. X drops to #2 in OH, behind St. Eds.
  13. B

Winless Louisville Trinity* upsets #9 X!!!

I figured Trinity would be better than their record but never thought they'd win.
  14. B

St. Xavier (6-0) vs Louisville Trinity (0-6)

St. Xavier (6-0), ranked #10 nationally, takes on Louisville Trinity (0-6). Despite Louisville Trinity having a surprisingly down year, expect them to fight tooth and nail for their first win.
  15. B

Saint Xavier 4-0 vs. Moeller 4-0

Maxpreps #13 St. X has outscored their opponents 162-31. Moe just beat a Div V, yes Div V, team. X - 45 Moe - 17
  16. B

GCL South

X dispatched Lakota West in great fashion but trailed 14-10 at halftime. Then had a quick Come To Jesus meeting and adjustment and shut em down 21-0 (28 unanswered) the 2nd half.
  17. B

GCL South

St. X is still loaded with only 5-6 major contributors graduating. Returning is most of OL, QB, 3 RBs, WR, around just over half the defense. Ranked #23 in Maxpreps so a target on their backs for sure. Their schedule is murder with Lakota West, GCL South and Lou Trinity, to name only a few. It...
  18. B

2021 St. Xavier Bombers

X and LW don't play week 1. Its a scrimmage, unless they play 11 games.
  19. B

2021 St. Xavier Bombers

Yes, certainly not a cakewalk by any means. I looked up some of the teams on the schedule and winning is something they all do often but I am unsure of their division equivalency (not that it always matters). The playoffs will determine who is prepared for the gauntlet of opponents a team will...
  20. B

2021 St. Xavier Bombers

The defending D1 State Champion Bombers are reloaded for a second run at state with a magnitude of returning starters on both sides of the ball, mostly on offense. With this schedule how will the fair against many new opponents or teams they have not played for many years? 08/20 H West Chester...