Search results

1. M

OSU / PSU

Agreed. This will not be close. OSU with 3 wins?
  2. M

2023 St. Edward Football

Something regarding weeks 1,2 and 3 should be coming very soon. One of those games will be must watch tv!
  3. M

St.Edward Quad: Col DeSales, SVSM, Strongsville

St. Ed's will be fine at 215. I mentioned during the week Ed's would have multiple FF. Some wrestle offs coming soon may also change the line up. Time will tell.
  4. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

You just confirmed what I wrote. Desire, want and priorities applies to the high school level as well. We will agree to disagree. The quantity of superstars has been gone for some time. Not sure why you brought Mike into this. He has nothing to do with this topic.
  5. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Not sure you will see a full line up Saturday. I suspect you could see up to 5 starters out. I would think the Eagles are getting ready for 2/11. That is the next important date.
  6. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

If we are being 100% transparent here how many as you say "full blown superstars" are in this area? Not many IMO. I think those days are gone. We have several very good top notch wrestlers in the greater Cleveland area. Superstars? Not many. The population in greater Cleveland has shrunk a lot...
  7. M

2023 St. Edward Football

Maybe a West coast team?
  8. M

2023 St. Edward Football

I don't believe it will be either of those teams.
  9. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

Final over Marist 66-6
  10. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

St. Ed's beats Joliet 46-17 missing Sandefer, Goldberg and JR Miller. Up on Marist 30-0 after 220
  11. M

2023 Wadsworth GIT this Saturday 1/21 @ 9 am

I can't speak for the program but my guess would be many members of he green team are very young and not ready for those types of tournaments. Not to mention (just like this weekend) several will be taken to IL as back ups and get a match or two in. The green team wrestled at the CIT this past...
  12. M

2023 Wadsworth GIT this Saturday 1/21 @ 9 am

Big I don't think that is in the cards. The Eagles are in IL this weekend. Michigan last weekend. Will face 7 ranked teams in the last two weeks. All duals. Just a better fit for the Eagles.
  13. M

St. Edward 2022-23

The Eagles took 2nd at the CIT this weekend. Only 12 wrestlers entered.
  14. M

St. Ed's Results from DCC

Up now #1 D2 Lowell. Off to a good start. Greggory, Timar, Brown and Butler all pins.
  15. M

Final over #1 D3 Michigan school 52-14
  16. M

Results against Dundee. Waugh, Greggory Brown all pin. Timar 8-6 winner
  17. M

Nothing.
  18. M

Ed's defeats (I believe #2 ranked D1 team) Davison 76-0
  19. M

2023 St. Ignatius Football

Until Ignatius returns to putting resources into the football program (just like they do for Hockey and Soccer) the program will struggle. Football has become an after thought. Alum even see it and post about right here. They have a long road to return to the elite level of dominance enjoyed...
  20. M

Buckeyes / Hoosiers 1-6-23

No I don't think you will see the line up posted above. That's all I'm saying.