Search results

1. I

Rigged election?

Let's define who I am talking about. It's those who can't articulate a candidate's policy and attribute it to them. They can't tell you who the running mates are. They don't read newspapers or pay attention to news. They just hear and pick up things here or there, but really aren't interested in...
  2. I

Rigged election?

Trump had fantastic policies. Voters who understand and care about practical policy effects will vote for him regardless of other reasons they want to not vote for him. Independent voters are mostly morons. Take most any issue - the differences between conservatives and libs, Ds and Rs, do not...
  3. I

What Did You Learn New today??

Last night I had to take the grands, ages 5 and 9, back home. I pull down to where the township road meets the state route to turn right. It's dark and easy to see if traffic is coming from the left. I slowed and then turned right. The 5 year old says, "Pop-Pop, that was a stop sign and you...
  4. I

Rigged election?

Short answer: 1) Yes, it cuts both ways when you are talking about a close election. However, the rigging that I am talking about only goes in one direction. The FBI and intelligence agencies working with social and legacy media to suppress, censor, and label stories harmful to Dems as...
  5. I

If Russia invades Ukraine

You have dispensed with throwing grenades today and have gone to dropping MOABs. Lol What would it take to put you in a good mood? Your guy is in the WH. Your gal is VP. New Dem voters are pouring across the southern border by the hundreds and thousands every hour. Dems spent 10 trillion...
  6. I

Biden administration weighs nationwide ban on gas stoves

Unvented gas fireplaces/heaters are out there. Not too many people use them because of the fumes and condensation. I have an enclosed and vented gas fireplace in our LR. Works great. It's a large room (16x28) with a vaulted ceiling and the house's gas furnace keeps it about 5 degrees colder...
  7. I

Are you fully vaccinated? Why or why not?

@winbypin: Smarter than you and morally superior to you. You can't compete with that. :)
  8. I

Rigged election?

And as we see here, many of their sheep baa along with it.
  9. I

Rigged election?

Yeah, I said on another thread to Happy that they have way over-played that particular hand. How do you know the intelligence agencies, the Left, Dem politicians, and the legacy media are lying? When the term "Russian disinformation" is used.
  10. I

Rigged election?

Well, the lefties have it in their head that all of that is total nonsense. The FBI collusion with social media and legacy media to quash the Hunter laptop story is an undeniable example of what I would consider "rigging". Just trying to widen their minds to understand that a Biden win isn't...
  11. I

Rigged election?

And you are on, what, the "nothing to see here" kick? A poll taken right after the election showed that up to 15% of voters said that they might have not voted for sweet Uncle Joe if they had known about the corruption allegations that flowed from the laptop content. That makes the Hunter...
  12. I

Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

Self-awareness is a friend to all of us. Hypocrisy is a human condition known to everyone except those who espouse no virtue to aspire to or encourage in others. So, this is the pool that I am inviting the Left to swim in with me. In doing so, I am acknowledging the self-awareness I have of my...
  13. I

Now, note a hypocrisy of the right, and then we will all swim in this pool of hypocrisy together. The water is warm. :)
  14. I

It's hard to admit for them but lefties, in general, have a "rules for thee, but not for me" problem - particularly the elite portion/leadership of it. For those feigning confusion, or those who are genuinely confused, ^ is the reason it is notable. Now, note a hypocrisy of the right, and then...
  15. I

Biden administration weighs nationwide ban on gas stoves

I appreciate a fellow man who loves to cook breakfast. Bacon is a must. After that, anything goes well. But my favorite combo with the swine is biscuits, french toast or omelet, and corned beef hash well-browned. Doing it on a gas stove gives me great pleasure. After breakfast I burn a tire...
  16. I

US Filled Ukraine with Biolabs

Do you believe that liars are incapable of telling the truth and that people you trust, or want to trust, never lie? Remember when the Hunter laptop was Russian propaganda? You seem to have over-played this hand.
  17. I

Illinois school worker steals $1.5 million in chicken wings during pandemic

School food must have improved. In my day, you could leave that area unlocked and no one was going in there to take anything out.
  18. I

Memphis Police beating suspect

Well, there are certain requirements listed there, but the academy is 21 weeks and, despite Dan's assertions to the contrary, law and proper procedure are among the things listed as part of the training. So...
  19. I

Well, then it is irresponsible to turn guys loose with that little training. But since you have a difficult relationship with the truth, I'm not going to take your word for it. I imagine the Memphis PD has a little higher requirements than that. And then I googled it and found this...
  20. I

If any of that was completely true, you might have half a point. As it is, with all the gross distortions, false conclusions, word-twisting, lies (esp the "no major country"), and pure sophistry, it is something that probably brings you comfort to say. And that's fine, but your thumb will get...