Search results

1. G

Dublin Coffman 2022

Does anybody think the weather is going to be a factor? I hear there's a 40% chance of rain.
  2. G

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

Great suggestions. PC only has 3 problems. 1. Troy Lane isn't Brandon Saine. I don't think if I were his parents I'd want him to take that kind of pounding at his size, especially when his future is probably in track rather than football. 2. There's a difference between track speed and football...
  3. G

Pick Central's Best Player likely done for the season

Well, this will be interesting. No superstars. Now we'll see if the coaching staff can actually put together a workable scheme without depending on pure talent to bale them out. They have 5 games to get it together (their league is pretty weak, so success there doesn't matter). The playoffs...
  4. G

Pickerington Central vs. Gahanna

I hope you're right. But if they're getting dominated in the trenches what makes you think they're going to be fine? If they can't stop a 185lb RB, what are they going to do against a bigger back? You may know better than me. My kid played for Central years ago. I hate to say it but I will...
  5. G

Pickerington Central vs. Gahanna

Decided to go to the game Friday night and I was surprised at what I saw. I didn't come away with the impression that Gahanna was that much better than Central. But I didn't see a Tiger team that had any fire. I watched the Gahanna RB (who wasn't a big kid) literally get hit by PC defenders...
  6. G

Week 4: Pickerington North (3-0) @ Pickerington Central (1-2) Battle of Pickerington Rivalry 🚨*Sold Out*🚨

I wish that PC was as aggressive on offense as they are on defense. The coaches used a little creativity against PN and it got them a win. 14 points won't win most games against good teams though. Lack of aggressiveness may be PC and PN's downfall.
  7. G

Pick Central @ Elder

Here's my last thoughts and observations: 1. Scheme. You can't run when there's 9 men in the box. OSU can't do it. Bama can't do it. The Rams can't do it. If you're packed together like sardines all the time (I'm dating myself, but I'm an old man) there's no room to run inside no matter how...
  8. G

Pick Central @ Elder

My Browns stink tonight, so I don't have anything else to do. I don't blame kids. I don't think the qb is bad. They just don't play to his strengths. He's not a runner. He's a pocket passer. Use him that way. If he's not good, then the coaches are idiots. You have the 2026 no. 6 all purpose qb...
  9. G

Pick Central @ Elder

Well the good news is that an early season loss is nothing unusual for PC. There won't be any more said about how great the coaches or players are, at least for a while any way. They can come back from this. The bad news for us PC fans is this is nothing unusual. The biggest problem I see with...
  10. G

Battle of Pickerington.

Thanks for the info dawg. Maybe they should try the Lane kid on offense. We'll see.
  11. G

Battle of Pickerington.

Ryan Day said it best this week. It's either the scheme, the coaching, or the players. Players - The defense is as good as it gets. No problems there. The offense has everything it needs to be successful. The offensive line is good. They're big and strong. And I hear that they do have some...
  12. G

Battle of Pickerington.

I usually don't post, but I want to put my two cents in. I'm a long time PC fan and I've seen this movie a million times. The Tigers have a ton of talent, but coaching has always been a problem. Sharrett never adjusts to the kinds of talents that he has from year to year. He had one of the...