Search results

1. D

2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

Don’t know if they even tried
  2. D

2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

Milton should have been allowed to move the Troy Christian and Miami East games to the new year. Was not really fair to punish them for going far in the playoffs
  3. D

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

But still, championship game, if I am coaches I am trying to organize a bus to bring people to the game
  4. D

Looks like a Michigan schedule, a bunch of cupcakes then get to the tuff games at the end of the season. The league over all was just terrible, I mean terrible. The 2nd and 3rd place teams were not even close to Milton but played Milton’s backups tough. I hope the Dogs are able to respond with...
  5. D

Maybe that was Riverside’s best, Milton is just tuff and motivates
  6. D

I was disappointed in their crowd, that game was for league championship and their stands were maybe half full.
  7. D

All their blowouts are helping the younger guys get important reps against some better competition.
  8. D

The new league is a joke this year. It is a disservice to the Bulldogs. It is great to win but to have no struggles will not serve them well come playoff time. They did beat very good Valley View, and Milton is very good as well.
  9. D

Bad news for the Bulldogs, they have dropped to 5 in computer rankings.
  10. D

Dayton Area week 3: (1-1) Oakwood at (2-0) Milton-Union

Milton is unempressive on defense. Linebackers need work
  11. D

Pierce gets in to much of a hurry when clock is running down. Had plenty of time and 3 timeouts. That last play made up for it though
  12. D

Think Oakwood forgot Milton is supposed to win easily
  13. D

Disappointing first quarter for dogs. Oakwood has good game plan so far, run clock
  14. D

Week 2: Dayton Area: (1-0) Milton-Union @ (1-0) Valley View

It is fine to question in a forum like this I just feel maxpreps is for score reporting and talking down and distance. There is no need for negative commentary.
  15. D

Week 2: Dayton Area: (1-0) Milton-Union @ (1-0) Valley View

Person reporting on maxpreps needs to stop complaining about refs
  16. D

League did not fair well. Northridge could be tough opponent for Milton
  17. D

Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Bulldogs win today but it was a battle.
  18. D

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Milton versus Waynesville was a defensive battle. The Dogs definitely got frustrated with the Spartans quick defense and pressure all around. Luckily Cooper Brown was a rebounding animal all game. Milton needs more minutes from the bench in order to move on.
  19. D

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

It appeared the rain really hurt Indian Hill on offense, however, I don’t really think they could stop Milton’s offense consistently
  20. D

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Pay attention Dogs