Search results

1. 9

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

Great video! Should be a great game! Everyone is excited to see it!
  2. 9

Ohio's Highest HS Football Winning Percentages All-Time

South Range should be 5th on that list
  3. 9

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Aultman hospital on high alert Saturday. This game will be a slobberknocker. So excited to see who comes out on top. Good luck to both squads. I’ll be pulling for the Hornets.
  4. 9

I can guarantee you won’t hear river rat stuff next week. SR is frankly honored to play such a storied program. We’re confident and playing well, but no way anyone is overlooking a team like Ironton.
  5. 9

I have a feeling Canfield wouldn’t schedule SR. Heard some wrestling and baseball politics may be the driver. Also not a ton of incentive for Canfield to schedule SR.
  6. 9

That’s hysterical. Would’ve been worse if there was no holding call on SR on the first drive. I thought I read 17 yards of offense for LC in the first half. Don’t think the refs had anything to do with that.
  7. 9

Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

I was almost yelling during the game, Leon is 1 on 1! He caught a few outs, and went over the top a few times. Nearly unguardable in those situations.
  8. 9

Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

You’re right! Tonight was such a great win! Great day to be a Raider!
  9. 9

For me and a bunch of Raiders, we would’ve preferred a path through Kirtland. Such a great program and almost feels like cheating winning tonight having not beat them.
  10. 9

Ohio's Highest HS Football Winning Percentages All-Time

South Range all time record (through last week) 467 wins 157 losses and 4 ties. 74.83%
  11. 9

I hope everyone is ready for a dogfight. SR will be ready.
  12. 9

Strong OL numbers. This should be a great game
  13. 9

I believe Simkon is a Canfield Cardinal guy not a SR guy. So please don’t take that comment as a reflection of how SR feels. No sane person would wish an injury to high school kids. Was the weirdest of comments especially naming our QB. I think you’ll find at the game that the SR supporters...
  14. 9

Just adding that it’s not entirely outlandish. Drew Pasteur, who is pretty well respected, has ML 11th currently, in all of Ohio. I’m sure the ML Kirtland thread will begin soon; I’d like to focus on SR and LC here. Will be a physical game. LC offensive and defensive lines are pretty...
  15. 9

West Branch (12-1) vs. Jefferson (10-3) for D4 Region 13 title

Congrats to Jefferson! Huge win! WB better keep their heads up. Played a great season! Both teams played hard tonight and should be proud.
  16. 9

Week 15 | Division VI State Semifinal: AP #6 Fort Frye (13-1) vs. AP #2 Kirtland (14-0)

Best of luck to the Hornets. Raiders have your back.
  17. 9

West Branch (12-1) vs. Jefferson (10-3) for D4 Region 13 title

Congrats to the Falcons! Representing the NE8 and going out with a bang!
  18. 9

Frankly Kirtland set the bar for South Range. The kids knew what quality of play it would take to win region 17; and part of that credit goes to the Hornets. The Raiders have the utmost respect for the Hornets. The regional final games the past few years with Kirtland helped them last night...
  19. 9

Region 17 Final: South Range vs. Perry

I certainly don’t need to read it for it to be true. Also don’t expect that you type it, but it’s possible that this SR team is pretty good. I give Perry a ton of credit and their #12 is one of the best players in NE Ohio. SR played well tonight, but the score doesn’t indicate how good Perry...