Search results

1. K

2022 SWBL

Waynesville beats Brookville by 20ish
  2. K

2022 SWBL

Waynesville defeats Clinton Massie by 9 (61-52). Waynesville led throughout. Scoring went 15, 14,13,9 for top scorers. Played 9 guys throughout the game. Nice balanced attack. Still things to work on
  3. K

2022 SWBL

Waynesville will be relentless. 9 Jr and Sr who can all play, but no alpha. Teams will be in for a rock fight
  4. K

2022 SWBL

Oakwood Bellbrook Waynesville Franklin Monroe Carlisle Eaton Madison Valley View Brookville
  5. K

2022 SWBL

Waynesville scrimmaged Williamsburg and Reading. Split with Williamsburg handled Reading. Good scrimmage for Waynesville
  6. K

State Finals

Congrats to Copley. I felt Waynesville out played them, but Copley outplayed Waynesville where it mattered the most
  7. K

Regional Finals Scores (finals and updates)

Need to give credit to the entire Waynesville cross country/soccer team. A lot of girls do both. Just like last year they ran state in the morning then won a regional final soccer game in the evening
  8. K

Wow not sure how you can make that call. Other people know way more about soccer than me. I would love to hear their interpretation
  9. K

Waynesville 3-0 final
  10. K

SWO Regionals

3-0 Waynesville final.
  11. K

SWO Regionals

Waynesville 2-0 at half with the wind.
  12. K

d5 region 20 predictions

That’s not quite telling the whole story. Waynesville lost on the last play of the game to Greeneview Waynesville was leading 21-0 at Eaton Waynesville was leading in the 4th quarter at Bellbrook Waynesvill lost to Oakwood when they lost their starting QB who was also the holder for FGs on two...
  13. K

d5 region 20 predictions

I didn’t want to say anything about the injuries before the game but for Waynesville our best DL was out. Our best receiver had stitches in his hand and we weren’t sure if they would pop during the game. Our starting MLB was very limited to the point we had our safety playing LOLB and CB...
  14. K

Worst Mascots in Ohio

Yes nothing like merging with your arch rivals Not the Netflix show but thecmovie that came out around 2016. I believe it was called My Friend Dahmer
  15. K

best team you’ve seen in person

I saw the 1993 team play but I did not see any of the other great teams play but I would think that Saint Ignatius team would be up there.
  16. K

Worst Mascots in Ohio

I would like to nominate my, now defunct, high school as worst mascot…the Midpark Meteors. The good news was we had really good colors, Orange and Brown. 🤮 No tshirts sweatshirts uniforms or logo could save this terrible combination. Side note: They filmed the Jeffrey Dahmer movie there so we...
  17. K

d5 region 20 predictions

If Preble can throw it at all they will have a chance. Waynesville had wide open receivers all night in the game against Greeneview
  18. K

d5 region 20 predictions

Clark Montessori wins tonight so 13-16 will reshuffle
  19. K

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Clark Montessori win will shuffle the deck for seeds 13-16
  20. K

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

According to JoeEitel that’s not set in stone. If Clark Montessori defeats St Bernard Elmwoid place you have to shift Waynesville and Carlisle down a slot