Search results

1. F

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Yep new coach was announced at 230pm at entire school assembly Joe Prevesk got a standing ovation
  2. F

I've been helping out at Benedictine for 17 yrs and I haven't once embarrassed the team or the school. I did believe that this team was going to be a contender and after the Walsh game I still believed that. The games got worse after Cleve Hts and never got better.
  3. F

Nope not from me
  4. F

You think I don't know? Now THAT'S funny
  5. F

Who are you??
  6. F

You're wrong again Ewing
  7. F

It is correct ...decision will be made today. It may not be announced till Monday.
  8. F

9. F

Why do you say he was let go in a bad matter? He was let go after 5 horrible seasons in which we didn't come close to reaching the playoffs. There was also another thing that spurned the exit.
  10. F

Down to two finalists. Final decision on Friday.
  11. F

Not final 3
  12. F

Yes
  13. F

Not from me. I helped Tony Russ, Chris Lorber , Marty Hyland. Jeff Teringo and now John Carter. I have Volunteered my time and energy to the betterment of the school. I asked for nothing in return . I have stood by and took all negative things said about and I just considered the source. Our...
  14. F

I claim NO title you blow hard. I have been donating my time at the HOC for many years now
  15. F

You know NOTHING so quite acting like you do

You know NOTHING so quite acting like you do
  16. F

Something is going to happen soon. Maybe even next week.
  17. F

What street????
  18. F

First off I never said I was THE assistant AD others have said that I didn't. Second I am not an employee of the school. Third I will always bash those who bash Benedictine and the kids that attend the school. Fourth I have volunteered at Benedictine for 17 years and supported the sports...
  19. F

That's not nice!!
  20. F

Nope. Sorry