Search results

1. P

The Official 2022 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Come on guys you can do this. Three more loses to tie the franchise record! 57-77 since the 3-22 start.
  2. P

Who the F#$@ is Chase Anderson? I don't know who half these guys are anymore. Nobody under 50 years old cares, follows or talks about this team. With the Bengals, Bearcats and FC the Reds are an irrelevant afterthought.
  3. P

Why people keep correcting the President

Nice description of yourself. You finally took that long look in the mirror. I'm proud of you buddy!
  4. P

Week 6: Goshen (1-4) @ Clinton-Massie (1-4)

Does Clinton Massie take cash at the gate or online tickets only?
  5. P

Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Anybody know where I can get a cup of decaf around here?
  6. P

Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Send the next bus to Mason to live with Happier and Prov1. They can eat at Jeff Ruby's, play a round at Kenwood Country Club and be treated to one of Prov1 massages. The American dream.
  7. P

Week 5: Lakota West (4-0) at Princeton (4-0)

Is this game being streamed anywhere?
  8. P

Since the 3-22 start, this team is 50-58. Just thought I throw that out there. As far as Bronson in the Reds hall of fame. Career with the Reds, 107-100, with a ERA over 4. Solid number 3 starter and great clubhouse guy. But playing guitar and having long hair doesn't make the hall for me...
  9. P

Video of Connecticut Asst. Principal Bragging About How Leftist Teachers Indoctrinate Children

Paint a broad brush much? I never criticized anyone for taking a knee.
  10. P

Video of Connecticut Asst. Principal Bragging About How Leftist Teachers Indoctrinate Children

Looks like a parent teaching his kids about the First Amendment. Are these people the "threat to democracy" your King speaks of?
  11. P

Dopey Joe

There you go being homophobic again. Just like the man you secretly admire. Man sometimes your MAGA shines through brighter than you realize.
  12. P

Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

You keep watching Trump. I'll keep watching your King destroy America.
  13. P

Any charges filed today? Mugshots? Orange man lead away in handcuffs like you promised? Yawn. Everyday that passes your predictions look like a nothing burger.
  14. P

Week three: Where are you heading to watch games?

Jim Brown Stadium is a very nice facility. Spacious bleachers and a great visitors concession stand.
  15. P

No. I will yawn and continue to watch you be a good little minion for your King Joe. You have told me, " Keep watching, he will be indicated soon" for four years now. Do we have to review the Boy who cried Trump again?
  16. P

Good little minion. Listen to your King. Trump hasn't been charged, so he isn't a criminal. Innocent until proven guilty. Crazy concept that Biden minions don't understand.
  17. P

Of his failures? No, not many failures by your King. Typical cultist response.