Joe Daugherty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joe,
    I was looking back at some old files and I saw this post from you that I somehow missed and never answered. You asked a couple of years ago if I had the records for the pre-seeds in NCAAs. The B10 data that I copy does not have records. The NCAA record does but I don't copy it.
    Joe Daugherty
    Joe Daugherty
    Thank you.
    I have been busy with work and don’t get to check my messages often. Thanks for all the work you put in.
    Reactions: bdhof
    Here's what I have:

2018 USA-OHIO FREESTYLE DUAL(S)
    AT OHIO NORTHERN COLLEGE
    SUNDAY APRIL 22, 2018

UPPER POOL
    PLACEMENT Record
    SEASONS(1) 1ST 6-0
    FOXFIRE 2ND 4-2
    GREEN MACHINE 3RD 3-3
    LIGHTNING 4TH 3-3
    PRODIGY 5TH 2-4
    SEASONS (2) 6TH 2-4
    ST EDWARD 7TH 1-5

LOWER POOL
    PLACEMENT Record
    SAMURAI 1ST (HEAD TO HEAD) 4-1
    BTW 2ND (HEAD TO HEAD) 4-1
    LEGACY 3RD 3-2
    CORNHUSKERS 4TH 2-3
    CATALYST 5TH 2-3
    FALLS 6TH 0-5
    Gavin isn't a club kid but has been going up there the last 2 summers and is working on getting up there once a month for a few days
    As mentioned in the rankings article, Spencer is out for the first chunk of the season and will be ranked upon his return. Obviously No. 1 in the nation at his w/c, and when the grade level update occurs, he'll be No. 1 c/o 2017 with Fix suffering multiple losses.
    Could you please send me a projected lineup for st eds green team this weekend at BG duals? Or maybe just mention a few kids that will compete well. Im putting together a preview for the bg duals thread here i yappi. Just passibg along wrestling info for the puplic.

Thanks
    Whizzer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…