M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Defiance District:
    Maguire Vollmar (Liberty Center) is not wrestling this year (knee surgery)
    JD Osborn (Delta) is not wrestling this year
    Tyler Echler (Liberty Center) will be 170 by sectionals
    I would flip Iams and Boyle at 195 and 182. I am pretty sure this is where it will shake out. I am Logan Iams father and I work both boys out routinely so I am pretty sure they will be at those weights...at least as of August. Also I would imagine that Talon Webb will be at 132 for Ross and Ben Breaker will be at 120 give or take a weight class. Not sure if this effects anything for your rankings.
    Are you going to do offseason rankings again this year? I enjoyed reading those last year during the spring, summer & fall months, and was wondering if you were planning on doing those again. Thanks for all you do!
    We all screw up McClearn7 unless you rank wrestlers. No exceptions. Even grammer (grammar). Now I no (know) why I just watch the game now. I might come back to do some sectional rankings next year if I hit the lottery because the grief disposed on the ranker IMO by the uneducated wrestling poster is not worth my time to answer. I would like a co announcer at the Alliance district if you are available.
    Mason Boyd is no longer wrestling for Watkins Memorial at 120. He was one of my wrestlers that passed away in a car accident several weeks ago. Thanks for acknowledging his skills in your rankings.
    McClearn7, Really looking forward to your new rankings for Div. I in the northeast. With Brecksville going to Perrysburg and Wadsworth going to North Canton there will be some interesting changes.
    Just giving you a heads up that Nate Keaton probably won't be wrestling 132. Finnerty - Brooks and Keaton have talked about making scratch for Ironman. Keep an eye on our HWT Honeycutt he beats on Guerrero at practice and if he did not have surgery last year he would have made a nice run. Don't be surprised if Finnerty makes 106
    I like reading your ranking posts, gives something to look forward to. Are you doing a d-3 Waite districts because that's the only one I haven't seen. Thanks keep it up!!!
    Rootstown update. Sorboro 160. Langguth 170. George is done. Torn ACL and meniscus. This is his dad.
    182- D2 @ Wilmington

6. Mitch Current- Benjamin Logan
    beat
    2. Nate Warniment- Indian Lake

10-7 at North Union Invitational.... Its on Baumspage
    And I believe Jacob Edwards @113 is a junior from Troy Christian and not in the Heath district and on a personal not if it is Jacob from Troy you have him ranked WAY to low lol he was a BEAST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…