The Vaccine is Effective

They've lied about the number of covid caused deaths since the start of the outbreak but now it's getting ridiculous:

1664365766380.png

Since May, Covid has nearly disappeared as a global killer - a fact largely unreported by the media outlets that spent two years hyping its threat.

Despite aggressive counting rules, not even 1 percent of deaths worldwide are now attributed to Covid. And even those deaths nearly all occur in the old and very seriously ill.

Meanwhile, overall deaths - including in younger people - have spiked in 2022 in many countries that relied heavily on the mRNA vaccines.

Yet when scientists use large databases to report on how the vaccines affect death trends, they usually focus exclusively on Covid deaths. They have largely refused to try to parse overall mortality trends in vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, even though they could easily do so using the same databases.

As Covid becomes less and less important as a driver of overall mortality and illness, this decision appears increasingly bizarre.

Since May, Covid has nearly disappeared as a global killer - a fact largely unreported by the media outlets that spent two years hyping its threat.

Despite aggressive counting rules, not even 1 percent of deaths worldwide are now attributed to Covid. And even those deaths nearly all occur in the old and very seriously ill.

Meanwhile, overall deaths - including in younger people - have spiked in 2022 in many countries that relied heavily on the mRNA vaccines.

Yet when scientists use large databases to report on how the vaccines affect death trends, they usually focus exclusively on Covid deaths. They have largely refused to try to parse overall mortality trends in vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, even though they could easily do so using the same databases.

As Covid becomes less and less important as a driver of overall mortality and illness, this decision appears increasingly bizarre.
From Berenson: Question: Which disease or injury now kills more people than Covid?

A) Stomach cancer.

B) Falls.

C) Traffic accidents.

D) Tuberculosis.

Trick question.

The answer is E) All of the above, according to World Health Organization data on the leading causes of death in 2019.

The coronavirus no longer ranks in the top 20 causes of death worldwide, despite very loose rules for attributing deaths to Covid. In September, Sars-Cov-2 will kill fewer than 50,000 people - which may sound like a lot, except that about 5 million people die every month.

Last edited:
Question: Which disease or injury now kills more people than Covid?

A) Stomach cancer.

B) Falls.

C) Traffic accidents.

D) Tuberculosis.

Trick question.

The answer is E) All of the above, according to World Health Organization data on the leading causes of death in 2019.

The coronavirus no longer ranks in the top 20 causes of death worldwide, despite very loose rules for attributing deaths to Covid. In September, Sars-Cov-2 will kill fewer than 50,000 people - which may sound like a lot, except that about 5 million people die every month.
Millions die every year from starvation.
6 million + this year.

Oh my God EagleFan was serious. WTF. May God bless his wife and children if they’re following his advice.
This is a decision between a man and his doctor. My 75 year old father and mother may be advised to get the COVID booster with their flu vaccines in the next few months. I'm not going to berate him for doing so. I, however, will not be getting either. Just like I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for about 20 years.

Your response here is fundamentally no different than the people who were berating people for not getting the shot. It's not your place to decide what is best for them. Let them live their life. It doesn't hurt you if whether they get poked or not.

This is a decision between a man and his doctor. My 75 year old father and mother may be advised to get the COVID booster with their flu vaccines in the next few months. I'm not going to berate him for doing so. I, however, will not be getting either. Just like I haven't gotten a flu vaccine for about 20 years.

Your response here is fundamentally no different than the people who were berating people for not getting the shot. It's not your place to decide what is best for them. Let them live their life. It doesn't hurt you if whether they get poked or not.

Except that doctors are financially incentivized to push the COVID vaccine on people, unnecessarily. They effectively are employed by the vaccine manufacturers to push an unnecessary and harmful medical procedure. That’s an issue about which I’m certainly free to voice my displeasure. Vaccine shedding is also a real thing. So, the more people who get vaccinated, the more it could affect the intelligent people, like you and me, who see through the propaganda. That doesn’t even include the governments and corporations mandating our own personal health decisions in order to maintain our right to various freedoms. So, yeah, if you’re against the vaccines in any way, shape, or form, you should be vocal about it. That includes telling people they’re stupid for getting a dangerous and unnecessary vaccine.

Odd that they refuse to release autopsies.
Even more odd they point to VAERS 16,500 deaths by VAX and say "see deaths from vax are rare?"