Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

How many attacks have there on US soil by Al - Quade since we kicked their but in Afghan? How many Americans died on 9/11?
criticism of the decision to go to war in Iraq is justified. Some people seem to think we should never have gone to war in Afghanistan. It wasnt a war of choice, we were attacked. The execution of the war can certainly be open for criticism but anyone who was alive on 9/11 should be clear on the justification for the war.

The minute Dems changed the election parameters on the eve of the election I knew it was doomed. It was clear what the purpose behind it was.

I saw a French gentleman interviewed last night discussing French elections and how smoothly they run. Others go to the poll show photo ID, are given a ballot, they fill it out put it in an envelope, seal it and into the ballot box. Typically France knows the results within 3-4 hours of the polls closing. The Vote is certified within 3 days but know one cares because there is no discrepancy from the voting day results.

Interestingly he said that France disallowed mail in voting in the mid 70s because there was too much fraud.
Bingo Bingo Bingo It's an easy solution. Can't cheat

The minute Dems changed the election parameters on the eve of the election I knew it was doomed. It was clear what the purpose behind it was.

I saw a French gentleman interviewed last night discussing French elections and how smoothly they run. Others go to the poll show photo ID, are given a ballot, they fill it out put it in an envelope, seal it and into the ballot box. Typically France knows the results within 3-4 hours of the polls closing. The Vote is certified within 3 days but know one cares because there is no discrepancy from the voting day results.

Interestingly he said that France disallowed mail in voting in the mid 70s because there was too much fraud.
Right, but we don’t know our own history, much less that of France. From the rioting in the streets before the elections on false pretenses pushed by BLM, to the mail in voting in ballot harvesting scams, the NeoMarxists of Europe were advising American NeoMarxists in the Democrat party

criticism of the decision to go to war in Iraq is justified. Some people seem to think we should never have gone to war in Afghanistan. It wasnt a war of choice, we were attacked. The execution of the war can certainly be open for criticism but anyone who was alive on 9/11 should be clear on the justification for the war.
We had to crush the Taliban and Al Queada - that justified invading Afghanistan. What we were not obligated to do was nation build in Afghanistan. That cost us way to many lives and to much money.

The hubris & stupidity of the Bush administration to think they could do in tribal societies riven by religious war what we did in Japan & Germany is proof positive that our elite are not very bright.

We had to crush the Taliban and Al Queada - that justified invading Afghanistan. What we were not obligated to do was nation build in Afghanistan. That cost us way to many lives and to much money.

The hubris & stupidity of the Bush administration to think they could do in tribal societies riven by religious war what we did in Japan & Germany is proof positive that our elite are not very bright.
It’s a win-win for them. Regardless of the outcome on somebody else’s dirt, the chaos in other peoples lives, the skim they take and the patronage they can deal out makes it all worthwhile, from their perspective.

Neocons won’t go away.

LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".
I voted for Obama and Bernie

1660842662126.png

If that was only how they decide the winner then this would be a good point. Otherwise....it's just a moral victory to help ease the pain of getting your arse kicked.
Ask him what political party everyone in the educated ghettoes vote for.

It’s a win-win for them. Regardless of the outcome on somebody else’s dirt, the chaos in other peoples lives, the skim they take and the patronage they can deal out makes it all worthwhile, from their perspective.

Neocons won’t go away.
Which is why we are sending them away with votes.

Stirred not Shaken said:
LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one"
He governed as one so....

Ask him what political party everyone in the educated ghettoes vote for.
Not sure about the ghettoes but college educated white women living in the burbs helped pushed the Alzheimer's patient across the goal line in '20. The takeaway being, don't confuse being educated with being smart. To his credit BO realized this years ago, and even wrote a book about it.

1660849083100.png

She is Republican monkeypox, you know. She is a walking, talking, warmongering, loathsome disease infecting the nether regions of the Republican Party, and her resounding rejection by the decent Americans of Wyoming demonstrates that we are curing the infection that is her kind. The Bill Kristols, the Jen Rubins, the Jeff Flakes, and the John McCains are gone, and we don't miss them. Miracle Whip Mitt will be gone next time. He won't be missed either, except by MSNBCNN and WaPo when they need a sitting senator to sell out the people who once had his yellow back.

We are the new Republican Party, one not dedicated to getting its leading lights invited to DC cocktail parties but one determined to drop a turd in the DC punchbowl.

And the new Republican Party has no place for Liz Cheney, her horrific father, or other insipid creatures like them. We're tired of GOP poohbahs who never met a war they didn't want your kids to fight. The Cheneys are absolutely perfect examples of what we are talking about. What have they ever done? I mean accomplished, as opposed to run their fool mouths about. What's Dick Cheney's big score? What's in his win column? Nothing, and the same with his useless daughter.

Reactions: y2h
The last time I checked most of the States in question were run by a Republican majority … and the election laws that were changed by mostly Republicans … but since when does the Cult need correct facts to complain?