Matt Gaetz....the end is near

I should have added I have to doubt that there is no chance we can take the attention off of Trump . You and your friends do a fantastic job of making sure that does or can not happen and for that fact alone we are so thankful.

I should have added I have to doubt that there is no chance we can take the attention off of Trump . You and your friends do a fantastic job of making sure that does or can not happen and for that fact alone we are so thankful.
And we thank you for your support....

1660315454190.jpeg

Washington College in Chestertown, MD.
(you didn't specify high school)
I did mention H.S. football right before that. I was a Quaker when I was in college. The Bluffton Beavers came to Wilmington one beautiful fall day and as we as passed the Bluffton cheer leaders, one of my frat brothers asked one cheerleader if she would trade a Beaver for a Quaker.

Let me know when Gaetz investigation is over.
One year ago today you started this thread proclaiming.... "the end is near"

- You have convicted this guy from the beginning based on an "investigation". (one would think that a slam-dunk such as this would have produced at minimum a charge shortly after this investigation began)

- I have maintained that he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law (apparently a novel concept to you)
- I have stated repeatedly and maintain that if convicted by a court of law he should be "cast down with the sodomites", never to be heard from again......

- You continue to lie that I (as well as others) defend/support him.
- You have yet to unconditionally state that if found not guilty, you would make an apology

Keep on lying there Happster. That's all you have in life. ?

That's all that the liars on here have in life......

It's truly sad......

One year ago today you started this thread proclaiming.... "the end is near"

- You have convicted this guy from the beginning based on an "investigation". (one would think that a slam-dunk such as this would have produced at minimum a charge shortly after this investigation began)

- I have maintained that he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law (apparently a novel concept to you)
- I have stated repeatedly and maintain that if convicted by a court of law he should be "cast down with the sodomites", never to be heard from again......

- You continue to lie that I (as well as others) defend/support him.
- You have yet to unconditionally state that if found not guilty, you would make an apology

Keep on lying there Happster. That's all you have in life. ?

That's all that the liars on here have in life......

It's truly sad......
You probably should avoid the following threads...
Hunter Biden and Possibly Joe .......... is the end near???
Hunter and Joe leave on family vacation after Mar Largo raid. Clear picture of how tainted the FBI is.
Biden sold oil from emergency reserves to Chinese gas giant tied to scandal plagued Hunter
What a Double Standard. Put these Dems in jail. 2022 Justice coming

I'll add the 20 Obama birth certificate threads and 2dozen on Hillarys server/emails and the clintons.

?

Major deflection fail there Happy.

The only thread I commented in was the "Hunter and Joe"..... and those comments were all in relation to the silly stuff you post. Not one comment on whether or not the "end was near" for either.

Try harder next time.

Last edited:
I know it is only Thrusday and I promise to return tomorrow but I heard Gaetz last night and it brought a smile. You can't eat your way to being thin, you cant drink yourself to be sober and you can't spend you way our of inflation._ Matt Gaetz. The man speaks the truth!!!!!!

Is investigation over? You guys give your full support of this guy...

Address Allsports post, coward.

Prove it. Provide 1 single post of me giving any, let alone full, support. Now that you’ve got caught in another lie, I look forward to you disappearing until the thread hits page 29.

Address Allsports post, coward.

Prove it. Provide 1 single post of me giving any, let alone full, support. Now that you’ve got caught in another lie, I look forward to you disappearing until the thread hits page 29.
You are backing the defender of Matt Gaetz who posts every week with his undying support and trolling on Matt Gaetz. Do you think he is a great man? Good Rep?

You are backing the defender of Matt Gaetz who posts every week with his undying support and trolling on Matt Gaetz. Do you think he is a great man? Good Rep?
The trolling is deserved. Your repeated doubling down on the "end is near is comical. Your continued lying that I/we "support the guy" is SOP for you.

That said... once again....

- I believe in due process
- You do not

We cannot get to guilty/not guilty until charges are filed.....

It's been over a year

I know your broken brain struggles with this concept but just because I called you out for disappearing after being dunked on doesn’t mean I’m defending or backing anyone else. How have you made it 30+ years in life without figuring out there isn’t just your side vs. the other side? Sometimes it’s you vs. someone else with me laughing at how dumb you are. That doesn’t mean I support the other side, I’m just simply laughing at how dumb you are.

Let’s see if you disappear or move the goal posts again.

I know your broken brain struggles with this concept but just because I called you out for disappearing after being dunked on doesn’t mean I’m defending or backing anyone else. How have you made it 30+ years in life without figuring out there isn’t just your side vs. the other side? Sometimes it’s you vs. someone else with me laughing at how dumb you are. That doesn’t mean I support the other side, I’m just simply laughing at how dumb you are.

Let’s see if you disappear or move the goal posts again.
When you are siding with the Sayyournames and Grocks you may want to reconsider. Yes there is another side. Just like with Jan 6th, the Big Lie, Pizza Gate and Hunters laptop.

I believe Matt Gaetz is a giant self serving idiot. He is obtuse and makes tons and tons of noise for personal political gain. He is mixed up with some bad folks in a state known for dirty politics and scandal. He is being investigated for sex trafficking. This is something I am against and even though he is innocent until proven guilty his accusations and response is fairly putrid. If you want to hold him up as a hero on the right for MAGA principles like the other on Yappi be my guess. He is like Cawthorn, MTG Gosar and Boebert and I along with most of his own party cannot wait until he crashes and burns. Even in the GOP many are holding their nose and keeping their distance. He is a circus clown who performs for the extremist base...but if he is your guy go for it.

When you are siding with the Sayyournames and Grocks you may want to reconsider. Yes there is another side. Just like with Jan 6th, the Big Lie, Pizza Gate and Hunters laptop.

I believe Matt Gaetz is a giant self serving idiot. He is obtuse and makes tons and tons of noise for personal political gain. He is mixed up with some bad folks in a state known for dirty politics and scandal. He is being investigated for sex trafficking. This is something I am against and even though he is innocent until proven guilty his accusations and response is fairly putrid. If you want to hold him up as a hero on the right for MAGA principles like the other on Yappi be my guess. He is like Cawthorn, MTG Gosar and Boebert and I along with most of his own party cannot wait until he crashes and burns. Even in the GOP many are holding their nose and keeping their distance. He is a circus clown who performs for the extremist base...but if he is your guy go for it.
LOL nobody is saying he's "their guy." We're all laughing at you and your being a complete hack at starting this thread over a year ago and NOTHING has happened....You're siding with dish*ts like Meat Machine, Red and Gold, Voice, and Harriet. Maybe YOU should reconsider....

Are you illiterate?

The trolling is deserved. Your repeated doubling down on the "end is near is comical. Your continued lying that I/we "support the guy" is SOP for you.

That said... once again....

- I believe in due process
- You do not

We cannot get to guilty/not guilty until charges are filed.....

It's been over a year
Process Punishment

The province of puny political putzes with pundits in pockets