Sanctuary Cities Seethe as Illegal Immigrants Actually Arrive

Facilitating illegals settling in the country...I'm not on the Abbott bus here.

Someone tell him he made his point already and to start sending the busses back across the border.

I think this is a good idea. You have one side saying that there is an immigration problem that deals with it daily. The other side does not believe there is an immigration problem. Bring that problem to their front door and they may finally do something about it.

He hasn't made his point yet.

Sometimes you have to help the Left destroy themselves.
Sure he has.

You can't decry illegal immigrants settling in the country and then facilitate them settling in the country.

You want to make a difference? Send them to Mexico City and burden them with the influx of illegal immigrants.

Sure he has.

You can't decry illegal immigrants settling in the country and then facilitate them settling in the country.

You want to make a difference? Send them to Mexico City and burden them with the influx of illegal immigrants.
And how does this happen? The buses would be stopped and turned around 5 miles in. That is if the Mexican border patrol would even open the gate.

Last edited:
don't care what the DC Mayor or NYC mayor says... every illegal should be shipped to these BS democrat run cities, and they shouldn't get ONE DIME from the Gubberment to deal with the problem 2 million PLUS illegals are causing in America

don't care what the DC Mayor or NYC mayor says... every illegal should be shipped to these BS democrat run cities, and they shouldn't get ONE DIME from the Gubberment to deal with the problem 2 million PLUS illegals are causing in America
But they will, that's the problem.

Stop facilitating illegals living in the country.

Government flying plane loads of illegals all over the country. Conservatives: this is BS.

Abbott bussing illegals all over the country. Conservatives: this is the greatest thing ever!

It's hypocrisy, be better.

Its coming out now that these people aren't all ending up in NYC or DC. They are getting off at various stops along the way.

Sure he has.

What you are advocating for is called deportation and trust me on this our Democrat run Federal government would never allow a state governor to deport anyone. That is the feds job and one they just are not doing at this time. I really think it would be better to just lock the gate or keep the gate locked and not let the illegals become illegal by crossing over into our country.

Its coming out now that these people aren't all ending up in NYC or DC. They are getting off at various stops along the way.
According to a sheriff in North Georgia 3 illegals got off the bus in his little town 20 miles south of Chattanooga (where the bus stops overnight typically) and were not permitted back on by the driver. After a few phone calls they got back on. The sheriff speculated that the driver was dumping illegals off so he wouldn’t have to drive all the way to DC or NYC. That seems a little far fetched but who knows, this whole thing is a clusterf***.

Facilitating illegals settling in the country...I'm not on the Abbott bus here.

Someone tell him he made his point already and to start sending the busses back across the border.
Abbot cant. They are all legal. He is proving that by his actions. He knows they are 100% entitled to be here.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
According to a sheriff in North Georgia 3 illegals got off the bus in his little town 20 miles south of Chattanooga (where the bus stops overnight typically) and were not permitted back on by the driver. After a few phone calls they got back on. The sheriff speculated that the driver was dumping illegals off so he wouldn’t have to drive all the way to DC or NYC. That seems a little far fetched but who knows, this whole thing is a clusterf***.
They are not illegal. They are legal.

But they will, that's the problem.

Stop facilitating illegals living in the country.

Government flying plane loads of illegals all over the country. Conservatives: this is BS.

Abbott bussing illegals all over the country. Conservatives: this is the greatest thing ever!

It's hypocrisy, be better.
Stop lying. They re not illegal.

If someone comes into your home uninvited, and helps themselves to what you have paid for, is that illegal?
For once, think before you post such utter nonsense!!
In America, we have this concept called laws. At the Federal level, they are enacted by congress and signed into law by presidents. One of these laws is Title 8. It says in part the following:

a)Granting of status
(1)In generalIn the case of an alien who is a national of a foreign state designated under subsection (b) (or in the case of an alien having no nationality, is a person who last habitually resided in such designated state) and who meets the requirements of subsection (c), the Attorney General, in accordance with this section—
(A)
may grant the alien temporary protected status in the United States and shall not remove the alien from the United States during the period in which such status is in effect, and
(B)
shall authorize the alien to engage in employment in the United States and provide the alien with an “employment authorized” endorsement or other appropriate work permit.

The immigrants being bussed have been granted LEGAL status according to US law. You can learn more about Title 8 and then you will have no excuse for lying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_8_of_the_United_States_Code

• Haha

Hundreds of migrants line up at NYC hospital for healthcare, food, free phones​

Hundreds of migrants — at least some bussed to the Big Apple by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott — lined up outside Lincoln Hospital in The Bronx on Sunday to get healthcare coverage, food and other items including school supplies and free phones.

The event, organized by the city hospital system, was billed as a “resource and family fun day” for the migrants and their children, many of whom have come to New York City in droves in recent weeks.

“I came to New York about three days ago. I am a welder, and I am looking for work here,” Venezuelan refugee Adrian Medina, 32, said through a translator.

Hundreds of migrants line up at NYC hospital for healthcare, food, free phones​

Hundreds of migrants — at least some bussed to the Big Apple by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott — lined up outside Lincoln Hospital in The Bronx on Sunday to get healthcare coverage, food and other items including school supplies and free phones.

The event, organized by the city hospital system, was billed as a “resource and family fun day” for the migrants and their children, many of whom have come to New York City in droves in recent weeks.

“I came to New York about three days ago. I am a welder, and I am looking for work here,” Venezuelan refugee Adrian Medina, 32, said through a translator.
Good for him. I'm sure there are a good number of unfilled well paying welder jobs available in NYC. Glad Adrain is here to help build America with his skills. Welcome!

The interesting thing will be when Federal funding is taken away from Texas and Arizona and given to New York and DC etc... Wait until you hear the crying then. Another "careful what you wish for" case. This is big business in Texas. Take away funding and watch what that does to the economy in those states that get it.

Just another case where Republicans are much more interested in having an issue and playing the victim than doing something about the problem. Immigration has been a hot button topic for years and Republicans do not even come to the table with solutions or allow the Democrats to move legislation through the Senate. Do something about the problem and you can't scare the base anymore. Build a wall is the best they can come up with. In 2022.

Last edited:
Good for him. I'm sure there are a good number of unfilled well paying welder jobs available in NYC. Glad Adrain is here to help build America with his skills. Welcome!
PRobably a lot of lazy americans that would fill those positions if we didn't give them money for doing nothing.

• Love