Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

Both trumpy and SJ are bad, I don't have to pick sides, just because i don't like trump has to mean i like SJ or a vise versa. With you trumpeteers it is either with us or against us LOL. I am for true conservatives and your beloved "chosen one" was not a conservative (once again look at his budgets).
Look at all his other policies. He governed as a conservative. Who are these true conservatives you speak of because no one in Congress has cared about spending for 30 years and they control spending. Is Gingrich running for office somewhere?

Yes spending needs to be brought back in line but it takes a majority of Congress to do it, not a president. You advocate for throwing the baby out with the bath water "well budgets, throw everything else out "

Is this the third political dynasty that Trump has ended? Bush, Clinton, Cheney...An evil axis to be sure.

More like a continuation of evil republican dynasties that end in disaster. And pubs keep asking for more, like thirsty lap dogs.

Yeah Clinton was horrible I don't know how we survived, lol.

More like a continuation of evil republican dynasties that end in disaster. And pubs keep asking for more, like thirsty lap dogs.

No, more like establishment bastards being destroyed, everyone should be happy. But you people would be against ending famine in Trump was the one ending it.

I didn't think you did but the Cheney rhetoric threw me. You don't believe the Lie, you simply support candidates who do, and/or oppose candidates who do not. Basically today's republican party. That's called party first. Though democracy itself seems like a pretty big thing to sacrifice or rationalize your way out of. I almost feel bad for you.
Proving, once again... lol.

Patriotic pubs support dictatorship and rampant corruption > democracy. We know.

It is true though, she went from 3rd ranking republican, popular conservative, shoe in for 1st female pub speaker, to cancelled for saying Trump lost the election. Glad you own it. She gets to keep her dignity though.
No she doesn't ?

She didn't just lose, she got destroyed....as a Cheney...in Wyoming. Then she compared herself to Lincoln ?

Watching her limp to the finish line as the face of the propaganda committee is going to sap whatever dignity she has left.

It's kinda like that 2017 Penn St-Ohio St game. The Buckeyes were behind from 10 sec after the opening kickoff and were down as much as 18 points, but in the 4th qtr you knew they were going to take the lead - but when Marcus Baugh catches that TD pass from JT Barrett IV for that go-ahead TD... orgasmic joy.

It's like that. Lol.
I was at that game. That was a fun night in Columbus.

No she doesn't ?

She didn't just lose, she got destroyed....as a Cheney...in Wyoming. Then she compared herself to Lincoln ?

Watching her limp to the finish line as the face of the propaganda committee is going to sap whatever dignity she has left.
You fools are scared sh**less of Liz. Classic!! Anyone that opposes the King gets exiled from the MAGA fun parade. The RINO will have the last laugh when your King is led away in handcuffs. Get ready to riot in the streets.
??????

That's you. And I believe you. But she lost because, and only because, she stood up to Trump and stood up for the Constitution. Not anything else. She was a conservative All-Star and still would be had she simply mouthed the words, Trump won the election.
She lost because she's an establishment hack turned useful idiot for the left.

Republicans took over Congress...you're welcome.