Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

My apology stands up. The Left are the whooping savages coming for our women and children. The wagon master is a flawed man, but he is leading and organizing the fight against the savages. Liz decides to join the savages and shoots in at the wagon master because, despite what is happening outside the circle, she views the wagon master as the greater threat.

Liz got hung for her betrayal - not against just the wagon master, but against the entire train.

Patriotic pubs support dictatorship and rampant corruption > democracy. We know.

It is true though, she went from 3rd ranking republican, popular conservative, shoe in for 1st female pub speaker, to cancelled for saying Trump lost the election. Glad you own it. She gets to keep her dignity though.

Patriotic pubs support dictatorship and rampant corruption > democracy. We know.

It is true though, she went from 3rd ranking republican, popular conservative, shoe in for 1st female pub speaker, to cancelled for saying Trump lost the election. Glad you own it. She gets to keep her dignity though.
The people voted her out. She had a wonderfully produced speech last night. Who produced it?

My apology stands up. The Left are the whooping savages coming for our women and children. The wagon master is a flawed man, but he is leading and organizing the fight against the savages. Liz decides to join the savages and shoots in at the wagon master because, despite what is happening outside the circle, she views the wagon master as the greater threat.

Liz got hung for her betrayal - not against just the wagon master, but against the entire train.
The conservatives are the wagon train going west to steal the indigenous people land and are part of the group attempting the genocide of Native Americans? Trying to protect their property and way of life makes the Native Americans the savages? Who kept breaking the peace treaties and moving the goal post? Not a very good analogy IVC.

The conservatives are the wagon train going west to steal the indigenous people land and are part of the group attempting the genocide of Native Americans? Trying to protect their property and way of life makes the Native Americans the savages? Who kept breaking the peace treaties and moving the goal post? Not a very good analogy IVC.
Humans have always been strong or weak? Doesn't make it right, but that's our history.

Well, when you put it like that - which has no relation to any reality whatsoever - yeah, I see your point. :)

The anaology works when I assign the identities to the participants. You change the identities and purposes and then say the analogy doesn't work. ???? Lol.

Last edited:

Well, that's another take.

And one, remarkably, the same quality as all the others. A+ for consistency.

Report: Former ABC President, J6 Show Trial Adviser at Liz Cheney’s Concession Speech​

Former ABC News President James Goldston, an adviser to the January 6 Select Committee, was present for Liz Cheney’s concession, CNN reports.

Cheney, the committee’s vice chair, has “worked closely with Goldston’s team,” CNN reported. She spent countless hours with the team editing footage for the show trial, which has often aired during primetime slots.

Though not there on official January 6 Committee business, the television producer was in attendance “on assignment for his own production company for potential future projects involving Cheney,” CNN’s Jeff Zeleny wrote. He was reportedly accompanied by a film crew.

“She invited him as a friend and it has nothing to do with committee work,” said Jeremy Adler, a spokesman for the congresswoman.

As Breitbart News’s Washington Bureau Chief Matthew Boyle noted:

…bringing this James Goldston character to Wyoming to witness the voters remove her from power — and using him in a campaign role nonetheless, even if they claim it is as a volunteer, as a friend — raises potential Federal Election Commission (FEC) ethics concerns regarding possible in-kind campaign contributions. It is also puts a wrap on the relevance of anything the January 6 Committee has done all year, bringing it to a final ending (even though Cheney and others insist they plan more hearings in the fall to waste all of our time!).

It's hilarious watching everyone spike the football on this. Anyone with a pulse already knew she would get stomped. Lol.

Report: Former ABC President, J6 Show Trial Adviser at Liz Cheney’s Concession Speech​

Former ABC News President James Goldston, an adviser to the January 6 Select Committee, was present for Liz Cheney’s concession, CNN reports.
?

Cheney, the committee’s vice chair, has “worked closely with Goldston’s team,” CNN reported. She spent countless hours with the team editing footage for the show trial, which has often aired during primetime slots.

Though not there on official January 6 Committee business, the television producer was in attendance “on assignment for his own production company for potential future projects involving Cheney,” CNN’s Jeff Zeleny wrote. He was reportedly accompanied by a film crew.

“She invited him as a friend and it has nothing to do with committee work,” said Jeremy Adler, a spokesman for the congresswoman.

As Breitbart News’s Washington Bureau Chief Matthew Boyle noted:
invited him as a friend...... ??

Do you believe in the Big Lie? No analogies or rationalizing just yes or no. Just curious.
Proving once again that you don't read, or if you do, you don't comprehend, or if you do, your comprehension is flawed.

No, I did not believe the Big Lie - the Russia Collusion Hoax.

And I did not believe the Stop the Steal rhetoric. Have literally said it 1000 times on this forum beginning in Nov 2020.

You don't listen or pay attention.

Proving once again that you don't read, or if you do, you don't comprehend, or if you do, your comprehension is flawed.

And I did not believe the Stop the Steal rhetoric. Have literally said it 1000 times on this forum beginning in Nov 2020.

Oh it makes no difference anymore. I could rent out an airplane banner that says "I DO NOT LIKE DONALD TRUMP AND I ALSO DO NOT LIKE LIZ CHENEY" and the Democrats still wouldn't listen.

Good riddance to her, she's worse than him by a mile.

It's hilarious watching everyone spike the football on this. Anyone with a pulse already knew she would get stomped. Lol.
It's kinda like that 2017 Penn St-Ohio St game. The Buckeyes were behind from 10 sec after the opening kickoff and were down as much as 18 points, but in the 4th qtr you knew they were going to take the lead - but when Marcus Baugh catches that TD pass from JT Barrett IV for that go-ahead TD... orgasmic joy.

It's like that. Lol.

I never saw the previous 1000 but I'm glad I saw 1001. ;)
It's kinda like that 2017 Penn St-Ohio St game. The Buckeyes were behind from 10 sec after the opening kickoff and were down as much as 18 points, but in the 4th qtr you knew they were going to take the lead - but when Marcus Baugh catches that TD pass from JT Barrett IV for that go-ahead TD... orgasmic joy.

It's like that. Lol.
Wait, when OSU scored you had an organism? ?

Representative Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), notable for being hired into a senior position at the State Department at the age of 22, has lost her primary election. By 30 points. Her most important contributions at State were declaring that the Soviet Union was not collapsing, and that if you donated to her non-profit that democracy would come to the Middle East. She is a mother of five, and periodically works as a consultant. She was also a cheerleader in high school.

I think we will all miss her:

We need a Viking funeral for an effigy of her political career, going over Niagra Falls....

Nothing but a bruised ego, though. Daddy needs a new puppet, sure, but Liz is fine.

Oh it makes no difference anymore. I could rent out an airplane banner that says "I DO NOT LIKE DONALD TRUMP AND I ALSO DO NOT LIKE LIZ CHENEY" and the Democrats still wouldn't listen.

2 miles.

Yes, it's interesting how they impose their mindset of extreme bias and hatred on others; i.e. we must hate him as they do or we are being illogical.

I felt there was all kinds of attempted rigging and fraud in the 20 election, but not to the extent that it changed the outcome of the election. My wife, many friends, and my fellow conservatives on here disagreed with me. That's OK. I felt BOM disqualified himself on Jan 6. I did not want him to run again.

But these fools keep trying to describe me in ways that fit their little box they create. It's sad and pathetic that they can't see how absurd it is to tell someone else that they can't hold a view that doesn't fit into their little box.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Did anyone see her concession speech? She compares herself to Lincoln - yea Abraham Lincoln. What a whack job with delusions of grandeur. Maybe the reason she hated Trump so much is the fact that she's an even bigger narcissist!
There can be only One!!!

selfish people suck lol

Trump wants Jan 6 commission dissolved because Cheney lost by 60K votes but Jan 6 happened because he couldn’t accept defeat in an election he lost by 8 million votes.

LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".
She served the wills and designs of Pelosi, DC, and the Democrat Party ahead of the known will of her own constituents. It really matters little whom it was that she opposed.

Sorry that your personal case of TDS prevents you from seeing "the forest" here (just like the 2020 election), but you've got your head shoved up the hole in the back of one big ol' hollow Orange tree, Shakey.

Reactions: y2h

I didn't think you did but the Cheney rhetoric threw me. You don't believe the Lie, you simply support candidates who do, and/or oppose candidates who do not. Basically today's republican party. That's called party first. Though democracy itself seems like a pretty big thing to sacrifice or rationalize your way out of. I almost feel bad for you.

That's you. And I believe you. But she lost because, and only because, she stood up to Trump and stood up for the Constitution. Not anything else. She was a conservative All-Star and still would be had she simply mouthed the words, Trump won the election.

She's a Cheney. Dignity doesn't exist in that DNA

So tit for tat huh, how childish.

What trump did was not impressive unless you like trillion dollars deficits - that is very important esp. to true conservatives. Oh wait it wasn't trumps fault.
So all the conservative policies don't matter. " He spent money!"

Actually Congress spends money. And Trump tried to reign it in...remember the government shutdown early on?