Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

1660734387168.png

So, you agree with her impeachment vote and participation in the J - 6 witch hunt?
Could care less but she is more of a conservative than trump is. Good thing about her district is the GOP will win regardless. I care about a couple things when it comes to pols. Keep ur hands off my money and quit spending money (which ur beloved leader had a big problem with). I will give trump credit for being a social conservative as Prez. even though his entire life he was anything but a social conservative. As for as US military involvement in other countries if you don't want to fight for your country don't join the military.

LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".
He governed as one so...

Could care less but she is more of a conservative than trump is. Good thing about her district is the GOP will win regardless. I care about a couple things when it comes to pols. Keep ur hands off my money and quit spending money (which ur beloved leader had a big problem with). I will give trump credit for being a social conservative as Prez. even though his entire life he was anything but a social conservative. As for as US military involvement in other countries if you don't want to fight for your country don't join the military.
When you set out to destroy the man giving you the policy you ostensibly support you aren't a conservative, you are a useful idiot.

Good riddance.

LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".
Obviously her constituents feel she did not deserve another term. Perhaps they should have consulted with you about why they should have voted for a hate filled, Anti-American, Neo-Con.

She is not a Conservative. She is an establishment hack that exists to grow her wealth and consolidate power at the expense of the American people. Call them Cheney, Bush, Clinton, Obama or Romney. There is no difference.

Interesting. I saw that she voted for Trump's agenda 93% of the time. So that says something about who she is and how she thinks - or thought. It probably reflects her having to serve her constituents as much as her own conservative leanings.

But I suspect that she despised Trump always and jumped on board with the Dems when the opportunity arose - and then she clothed her hatred in the righteous robes of saving democracy and her party.

I watched "Wagon Train" as a kid. The conservatives circled the wagons when a horde of leftists with war paint on were whooping and circling around, trying to kill our women and children - and Liz tried to kill Ward Bond.

But Ward Bond is 99% gristle and he killed her.

Lesson: When your team circles the wagons, shoot at the enemy trying to destroy the whole train, not the wagon master. :)

I always wonder when a politician or some mouth piece from the news media says we need to save democracy or the constitution what does that actually mean to them?

Cheney being a TRUE republican in your eyes, would have not accepted the seat on the Jan 6th Sham committee, after Nancy said Jordan and Banks COULD NOT be on the committee.... you may think that orange man is BAD, but what he did as a President was pretty impressive for the American people, don't you think? i don't give a RATS ace about his mean tweets, if you were attacked every dam day by the MEDIA... you would vent too!!!!

Cheney being a TRUE republican in your eyes, would have not accepted the seat on the Jan 6th Sham committee, after Nancy said Jordan and Banks COULD NOT be on the committee.... you may think that orange man is BAD, but what he did as a President was pretty impressive for the American people, don't you think? i don't give a RATS ace about his mean tweets, if you were attacked every dam day by the MEDIA... you would vent too!!!!
So tit for tat huh, how childish.

What trump did was not impressive unless you like trillion dollars deficits - that is very important esp. to true conservatives. Oh wait it wasn't trumps fault.

I always wonder when a politician or some mouth piece from the news media says we need to save democracy or the constitution what does that actually mean to them?
Well, it doesn't mean that they want to save democracy as we have known it and they certainly are not talking about conserving the Constitution.

It means that they want to preserve the chance to "reimagine" our democracy and replace the Constitution with one that reflects modern and leftist sensibilities.

You know, we don't need references to or foundations of principles based on an entity like God - who doesn't exist. And free speech needs to be reigned in - hate speech and all that (with the Left defining what is hateful). We really need to regulate what some of these preachers say and since religion is a source of a lot of trouble, we need to limit and discourage it, especially those who think God's words are in a book. No one, except a very few trusted, should possess guns. Federalism has to go - the supreme power in the land must be the federal state. And that federal state's needs must trump an individuals right to privacy (which will be eliminated). Leftists must man the machine of government because they are the smart and good people. The unwashed masses exist to serve the government, so the money their work generates belongs to the government and then that money will benevolently be divided and distributed back to the people, each according to their need. The quaint notion that gender is binary will be done away with and a continuum of genders will be encoded into law to ban any discrimination. Abortion on demand will be from sea to shining sea because the new mother state doesn't need an excessive number of pups suckling on its teat.

It will be wonderful. You should get on board and help save democracy, Caleb. Don't you want to be one of the smart and moral Better Humans and create a more just America?

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't mean that they want to save democracy as we have known it and they certainly are not talking about conserving the Constitution.

It means that they want to preserve the chance to "reimagine" our democracy and replace the Constitution with one that reflects modern and leftist sensibilities.

You know, we don't need references to or foundations of principles based on an entity like God - who doesn't exist. And free speech needs to be reigned in - hate speech and all that (with the Left defining what is hateful). No one, except a very few trusted, should possess guns. Federalism has to go - the supreme power in the land must be the federal state. And that federal state's needs must trump an individuals right to privacy (which will be eliminated). Leftists must man the machine of government because they are the smart and good people. The unwashed masses exist to serve the government, so the money their work generates belongs to the government and then that money will benevolently be divided and distributed back to the people, each according to their need. The quaint notion that gender is binary will be done away with and a continuum of genders will be encoded into law to ban any discrimination. Abortion on demand will be from sea to shining sea because the new mother state doesn't need an excessive number of pups suckling on its teat.

It will be wonderful. You should get on board and help save democracy, Caleb. Don't you want to be one of the smart and moral Better Humans and create a more just America?
BS.

Liz Cheney is a conservatives conservative. She went against the cult. Bottom line.

Both trumpy and SJ are bad, I don't have to pick sides, just because i don't like trump has to mean i like SJ or a vise versa. With you trumpeteers it is either with us or against us LOL. I am for true conservatives and your beloved "chosen one" was not a conservative (once again look at his budgets).

BS.

Liz Cheney is a conservatives conservative. She went against the cult. Bottom line.
My analogy stands up. The Left are the whooping savages coming for our women and children. The wagon master is a flawed man, but he is leading and organizing the fight against the savages. Liz decides to join the savages and shoots in at the wagon master because, despite what is happening outside the circle, she views the wagon master as the greater threat.

Liz got hung for her betrayal - not against just the wagon master, but against the entire train.

Last edited:
And? Breitbart is killing you and you make the point. She crossed the king and paid the price.

Cheney's vote record speaks for itself.
The people of Wyoming made the point. Trump has the support of flyover America. Why? Another question Why is the Jan 6th committee using a television producer? Why did he attend concession speech?

BS.

No Liz Cheney made this personal and allowed that to compromise her conservative principals. Trump had the nerve to criticize her father for the Iraq & Afghan wars and she lost her mind. There is no other plausible explanation for her actions.

Wonder what percentage of her 49,xxx votes were Democrats who switched to Republican to try and screw the good people of Wyoming? There is no way that many Republicans would have voted for her.
It wouldn't shock me to find out that a quarter or more of her votes yesterday were from democrats who had switched.

Also a comment on the polls. Note that they said Cheney would lose by about 20 points when in fact she lost by over 35 points.

No Liz Cheney made this personal and allowed that to compromise her conservative principals. Trump had the nerve to criticize her father for the Iraq & Afghan wars and she lost her mind. There is no other plausible explanation for her actions.
I have the opinion she is the swamp. Directly tied into the old political elites. Flyover America kicked her out of office.

It wouldn't shock me to find out that a quarter or more of her votes yesterday were from democrats who had switched.

Also a comment on the polls. Note that they said Cheney would lose by about 20 points when in fact she lost by over 35 points.
Let's vilify Wyoming. What made all those people so ignorant?