Aurora (0-0) at Euclid (0-0) Week 1

I think it’s going to be a close game. Euclid has a new coaching staff and some good players. Aurora replaces 20 out of 22 starting positions from last year’s team. I do think Aurora will be good this season but just how good early in the season remains to be seen. Panthers will be motivated after last year’s game.

Aurora should win fairly easily, especially with the attrition of players to Glenville, VASJ, and Heights as well as having to replace their OC late into the summer. It will be a rough first season for Euclid, question will be culture setting and seeing if players are fundamentally solid. If they are fundamentally solid and well schemed they will be 4-6/5-5 on talent. Also depends on how their defense plays at Euclid. What few people talk about was how well coached Euclid was on D during Rotsky's run whether it was Williams or the other DCs in Rotsky's tenure.

I think it’s going to be a close game. Euclid has a new coaching staff and some good players. Aurora replaces 20 out of 22 starting positions from last year’s team. I do think Aurora will be good this season but just how good early in the season remains to be seen. Panthers will be motivated after last year’s game.
Does aurora sell tickets at the gate? Asking for next week.Aurora by 21.