This is the FBI?

Ha ha ha. You are clearly overthinking this. Let me simplify. Former President steals classified documents. Refuses to give them back. FBI has an obligation to retrieve them. They did exactly that. Politics has nothing to do with it.
Congressional Dems (and Liz Cheney) demanding the DOJ get Trump. Couple days later FBI agents raid his house. Pure coincidence. Surely no political motivation at all.

I mean it's not like they've been after Trump from day 1 right?

We have no idea the number of successes the FBI has. They don’t brag about them. They just do their best job. Don’t be a jackass because they caught Trump.
Ok so instead be a naive jackass.
Do they catch some bad guys? Yes. Just because they do catch some bad guys doen’t give them a pass.
It isn’t about Trump for me, but it certainly is about Trump for the FBI. If they use more resources in trying to catch those who are a true danger to the public they would have less publicity in their role in political intimidation. The FBI has shown they are willing to be a political tool. Maybe they have been a tool since the days of J Edgar Hoover. If so it is long past time they are disbanded.

Last edited:
They loved Chris Wray when Trump hand picked him to be the FBI Director.
He does his job and now you hate him.
You loved the FBI when they investigated Hillary.
Now you hate the FBI.
You people are so dumb it hurts.

?????????????

Chris Wray reports to the AG; the AG is liberal hack Merrick Garland who was appointed by Joe Biden.

Please learn how this works before making a fool of yourself (again ..................and again ...................and again ....)

Isn’t it amazing the number of these guys on the right now like to point out that they really don’t support Trump? Too late. That ship has sailed.
I know. All the intelligent people on Yappi knew what Trump was the minute he hinted at running for President. We knew it would be a s**t show! We knew it would end like this. The MAGA faithful wanted so badly to have a hero that could lead the party against the establishment. They wanted someone that would hate the Left as much as they do. Now it is all collapsing down around them and the rats are jumping off the sinking ship. And I am laughing my @$$ off so hard that my neighbors 10 acres away can hear me. ?????????

Chris Wray reports to the AG; the AG is liberal hack Merrick Garland who was appointed by Joe Biden.

Please learn how this works before making a fool of yourself (again ..................and again ...................and again ....)
Chris wray was appointed by Trump. That's all you need to know. Quit trying to gain some respect back for your fallen King. We are all laughing directly at you. All day, every day! Quit while you're ahead. Sit this one out.

Congressional Dems (and Liz Cheney) demanding the DOJ get Trump. Couple days later FBI agents raid his house. Pure coincidence. Surely no political motivation at all.

I mean it's not like they've been after Trump from day 1 right?
It's not like Trump stole classified documents and stashed them away at his house. It's not like there are multiple witnesses from Trumps own Administration that turned his fat @$$ in. The more you try to defend the indefensible the more stupid you look. And you are trying real hard. But keep going. I love the desperation.

It's not like Trump stole classified documents and stashed them away at his house. It's not like there are multiple witnesses from Trumps own Administration that turned his fat @$$ in. The more you try to defend the indefensible the more stupid you look. And you are trying real hard. But keep going. I love the desperation.
Oh, I read the first sentence and thought you were talking about HRC.

Have we taken a Yappi Roll Call? Any of the yappis visit the Cincinnati Office of the FBI with a Nail Gun.

Good news another terrorist has been wiped from this earth. No THoughts No Prayers. #magatax

I really feel sorry for Ricey Shiffer of Columbus, all he did was attempt to break into the FBI office. Was it really necessary to kill him? Maybe a little more talking, maybe just shoot him in the leg (think I got that idea from Biden ) or something

Does it hurt to be that dumb? Seriously.

Have we taken a Yappi Roll Call? Any of the yappis visit the Cincinnati Office of the FBI with a Nail Gun.

Good news another terrorist has been wiped from this earth. No THoughts No Prayers. #magatax
Agree.
I've been waiting for some of the terrorist protesting in front of Supreme court justices to be shot as well. Not sure what the hold up is?

Agree.
I've been waiting for some of the terrorist protesting in front of Supreme court justices to be shot as well. Not sure what the hold up is?
Or FoxNews inciting the MAGA Terrorists to attack the Trump appointed judge that issued the warrant.

Or FoxNews inciting the MAGA Terrorists to attack the Trump appointed judge that issued the warrant.

Hmmm....

Is that like when Maxine Waters told libs to attack Trump supporters in restaurants and anywhere you see them to tell them they aren't wanted there?

BUt besides that. Why are you against this? You were all for attacks on our judges after the Roe decision. It's like you like to kick yourself in the balls ?

Chris wray was appointed by Trump. That's all you need to know. Quit trying to gain some respect back for your fallen King. We are all laughing directly at you. All day, every day! Quit while you're ahead. Sit this one out.

That is NOT all you need to know. That is all YOU want to propagandize, but it is not even remotely close to the full story or the truth.

In addition to what I posted above (#35), note also that is was President Trump who formally revoked Garland's name as a supreme court nominee. The ensuing vindictiveness is on full display.

The politicization of the security state to go after innocent Americans means the end of democracy. Your side is fully responsible.

That is NOT all you need to know. That is all YOU want to propagandize, but it is not even remotely close to the full story or the truth.

In addition to what I posted above (#35), note also that is was President Trump who formally revoked Garland's name as a supreme court nominee. The ensuing vindictiveness is on full display.

The politicization of the security state to go after innocent Americans means the end of democracy. Your side is fully responsible.
Propagandize. ??????‍♂️ Learn any other big words today? Such a pathetic louse. Let me clarify this for you so you can understand.
Your King stole classified government documents. He still won't tell anyone why. Kinda like when you get dumped by an ex-girlfriend and you keep her hair brush that she left at your house because you think "that will show her". Meanwhile, your ex-girlfriend and all her friends just point and laugh at your pathetic existence. Next up was all the MAGA fools (like you) manufacturing ten different reasons why Trump was justified in his stealing of the documents. The best part is that all the parties involved were appointed by Trump. You can't make this up. I know that you are destroyed that your girlfriend dumped you but maybe you should put on your big boy pants and move on. Better yet run right out and join the Oath Keepers. I hear they are getting ready for a Civil War!!

1660595393386.gif

Kinda like when you get dumped by an ex-girlfriend and you keep her hair brush that she left at your house because you think "that will show her". Meanwhile, your ex-girlfriend and all her friends just point and laugh at your pathetic existence.
Sorry that happened to you...maybe if you weren't such a d*ckhead....just think about it.

Sorry that happened to you...maybe if you weren't such a d*ckhead....just think about it.
I guess the analogy went right over your head. Since you spend 20 hours out of every day on Yappi maybe you can come up with a better reply and redeem yourself?. Better yet, when you meet Frecriss for dinner you can compare notes. I know that Monday is Civil War training practice for you Three Percenters.
You are called 3 percenters because you only use 3 percent of your brains.

I guess the analogy went right over your head. Since you spend 20 hours out of every day on Yappi maybe you can come up with a better reply and redeem yourself?. Better yet, when you meet Frecriss for dinner you can compare notes. I know that Monday is Civil War training practice for you Three Percenters.
You are called 3 percenters because you only use 3 percent of your brains.
Yeah..."analogy." LMAO, you're game is usually bad, but today has been brutal. Go drink a Natty and relax, sorting mail is tough.

Yeah..."analogy." LMAO, you're game is usually bad, but today has been brutal. Go drink a Natty and relax, sorting mail is tough.
Sitting home all day, eating mom made grilled cheese is very hard for you. We get it. Only two more weeks until your free government cheese wheel shows up. Chin up.

Sitting home all day, eating mom made grilled cheese is very hard for you. We get it. Only two more weeks until your free government cheese wheel shows up. Chin up.
All day every day on a message board is really hard. Being the Cal Ripken Jr. of the board isn't an accomplishment. All day every day , same sources day after day, same takes, same trolls, rinse and repeat. Never changes. Oh except for him suddenly becoming interested in the Dublin Coffman football program so he can troll someone that is LMAO.