Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

It is getting deep. Snake Garland and that RINO judge and that POS Wray are all in on this aren't they? The FBI agents as well right? Who do you think is pulling the strings? Hillary? The Clinton Foundation? Trump got too close and they need him silenced.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That - I bet - was the Topic of Discussion at Bedmister GOP meeting the other Night !!!

Damm - Trumppy, what did you find out and on Who ???

That - I bet - was the Topic of Discussion at Bedmister GOP meeting the other Night !!!

Damm - Trumppy, what did you find out and on Who ???
The fear here is the Hillary cankle choke that no one survives. And she is not afraid to use it in situations like this. This keeps judges and FBI agents in line.

It is getting deep. Snake Garland and that RINO judge and that POS Wray are all in on this aren't they? The FBI agents as well right? Who do you think is pulling the strings? Hillary? The Clinton Foundation? Trump got too close and they need him silenced.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You got this all figured out. What an amazing mind. Interesting how that amazing mind always assumes only things that can only lead to certain conclusions.

I'm open. Show me, but don't tell me because I don't trust leftists, sophists, or liars. Check that - I don't trust leftists and TDS sufferers. Sophists and liars is needlessly repetative. Lol.

You are mixing two entirely different cases, numbnuts.

Regardless, her behavior was a clear violation of law. She did not secure classified information and destroyed some of it. We don't know what Trump did or did not do, but if we assume for a minute he did exactly what she did, he is not being treated the same. And if you can't see that, there's no fixing that problem on your end.
and what did trump say about hillary not securing classified information? was it lock her up? so why should trump not have to dance to his own music? trump had ample opportunity to return the documents and he declined. he was issued a subpoena months ago. this is clearly a trump problem that has nothing to do with hillary, it seems your skull is to thick to comprehend that

Absolutely true. But the comparison has everything to do with whether equal or selective justice is being administered. Hint: It's selective - based on what looks like obvious political bias. And that's one of the core problems here that's bouncing right off your thick skull.
all you are trying to is use whataboutism as a defense

Yeah, I'm sure the highly detached guy from Navarre, OH has it figured out over them. Do you post from your basement couch or the Laz-E-Boy on the front porch?
Lazy Boy. I enjoy sitting in it on the porch in my underwear and a wife beater t shirt, looking over the old cars and appliances in the yard with my confederate flag flying.

Navarre is in Stark Co. I don't live there. But your point stands. :)

I don't have it figured out, but I don't believe Politico, any legal experts they would consult, or, again, any leftist or TDS untreated patient.

But there are certain things in this that are obvious and enough to smell a rat. But Snake Garland could help me out here in a few minutes (I predict he wont). And BTW, he is a snake because he treated and parents with legit concerns about their children's education as "domestic terrorists". What a despicable thing for an AG to do. So, he is still slithering around and I expect a snake to act like one. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Trump put the country through hell for the 4 years he was in office and continues to do so since he got disemboweled in the 2020 election. the legal walls are closing in on your fake orange king and you don't like it. you are scared of what the FBI will uncover in this raid , why don't you just admit it instead of whining and spewing B.S. rhetoric. it's possible the FBI will find enough to bring down half of the GOP if not more

Hilarious. It was one of the best 4 years in U.S. presidential history, by nearly every metric, at least until the communist Chinese virus was circulated.

They have had 'the guy' for 5 years now, they are still trying to find 'the crime' to pin on him. The weaponization of federal agencies against him is beyond shocking.

Reactions: y2h
Garland: We had very good reasons for raiding the home of the ex-president of the opposing party, none of which I will reveal. You have to trust me.

Me: Uh, no.

That's what I think is about to happen.

Forget the planting evidence part. It's an absolute conspiracy to get Donald Trump. Count them with me--

Russian Collusion Witch Hunt 0 - 1

Impeachment #1 Witch Hunt 0 - 2

Impeachment #2 Witch Hunt 0 - 3

J-6 Witch Hunt 0 - 4

National Archives Witch Hunt 0 - 5

That is the reality. Any guesses on the subject of Witch Hunt #6? It's absolutely coming.

They'll probably plant his name on the Epstein Client List, and that will be the only name on the list when released.

The magistrate who signed off on the warrant was an obama donor, and also defended Epstein employees. You can connect the dots.

and what did trump say about hillary not securing classified information? was it lock her up? so why should trump not have to dance to his own music? trump had ample opportunity to return the documents and he declined. he was issued a subpoena months ago. this is clearly a trump problem that has nothing to do with hillary, it seems your skull is to thick to comprehend that

So you agree then that Hillary's house should most definitely been raided by the FBI and she should never have had the opportunity to literally destroy the records and the 33,000 emails in her possession that were under subpoena at the time?

Please confirm.

Garland: We had very good reasons for raiding the home of the ex-president of the opposing party, none of which I will reveal. You have to trust me.

I’m listening to the Tribe. Let me know how it works out

again, any leftist or TDS untreated patient.
You are out of touch. As you say such foolish $chit you buy BS like stolen election nonsense and that evidence was planted. At what point do you realize there is one common denominator to all of Trump's problems?

So you believe "Snake Garland" went on a fishing expedition. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The cult is strong with this one.

“Sooner or later, the Justice Department and Mr. Trump will have to clarify the substance of what has happened,” said Steven Aftergood, a longtime Federation of American Scientists advocate against government secrecy. “Then we will know, was there a real violation of the law or was this some kind of speculative adventure. As far as I can tell, the FBI is not prone to the kind of — to what members of Congress have called a banana republic-like invasion. That doesn’t happen, especially with a court order.”

In the absence of more detailed information about the investigation, it’s unclear what potential crimes DOJ is probing. Notably, Trump — after a fierce campaign against Clinton in which he called for her to be jailed for her handling of classified material — signed a law in 2018 that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense.
So much wonderful irony here.

Must not be real important but it irks me when these public servants don't arrive on time to the podium.

Imagine being consistently late to make a presentation to your boss.

OK, end of my rant.

*Cleveland 3, Detroit 0. End of 5.

They'll probably plant his name on the Epstein Client List, and that will be the only name on the list when released.

The magistrate who signed off on the warrant was an obama donor, and also defended Epstein employees. You can connect the dots.
He's also a Trump hater

Its all they have. A grievance party with no legislative agenda, and certainly nothing popular, just fear division demagoguery. Clinton destroyed America. Obama destroyed America. Biden destroyed America. Rinse. Repeat. Meanwhile the party of morals always gets racked with corruption and indictments and ends in disaster, then portray themselves as innocent victims of deep state conspiracies. I keep waiting for them to hit rock bottom but there is no bottom. They abandon democracy, and prefer authoritarians like Trump - though Victor Orban could probably primary him today.
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Lazy Boy. I enjoy sitting in it on the porch in my underwear and a wife beater t shirt, looking over the old cars and appliances in the yard with my confederate flag flying.

Navarre is in Stark Co. I don't live there. But your point stands. :)
I think I visited your house at the annual Holmes County Parade of Homes?
1660246082943.png

Was he an "informant" or double agent? Because unless I see some really incriminating stuff come out of the raid you have to wonder about the informant.
LOL. A double agent on the Mar-A-Lago maid staff. You people are getting worse by the day.

We can't make deals to heal America with people who hate America, it's founding, and it's constitution and only love an America of their imagining that seeks to destroy the America we love and replace it with a Marxist dystopian utopia that would be a misery of unimaginable proportions.

But, I believe the re-assertion of the America we love is not doing an eye for an eye by turning the power of govt on our political enemies, but rather dismantling the infrastructure they have used within government to undermine our democracy.

First day - the Dept of Education is gone. Everyone go home and get real jobs.

Day 2 - the top 100 people in the DOJ and FBI are fired. When the Left howls, announce that 100 more are being fired. Rinse, repeat.

Day 3 - clean out the nest of vipers at State, CIA, NSA, ect.

And keep going with radical civil service reform through every dept and agency until you have totally dismantled the administrative state - have anyone who remains pledge an oath to the Constitution, not the DNC, and make any violations punishable by death by firing squad. At that point you will have neutered how the Left has been undermining our democracy and people of all political persuasions will be able to trust something like the DOJ/FBI to represent equal justice under the law.

Easy, right? Lol
You do realize that most of your family thinks you are an arrogant, condescending, and partisan kook that would not give you the time of day if they were not related to you?

You got this all figured out. What an amazing mind. Interesting how that amazing mind always assumes only things that can only lead to certain conclusions.

I'm open. Show me, but don't tell me because I don't trust leftists, sophists, or liars. Check that - I don't trust leftists and TDS sufferers. Sophists and liars is needlessly repetative. Lol.
I laughed at the end of your post also