Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Live Updates: Trump Takes the Fifth Amendment in New York Deposition​

Wow, that means he must be guilty...................of something?

Could be time for a thread inside a thread: "Yappi posters you'll never see together in the same room at the same time"

Obviously...Happy/Brian
But maybe they had the same counselor as kids at the Karl Marx Summer Camp for the Indoctrination Into Sophistry.

You keep repeating the lies, I keep smacking the lies down. The two impeachments had no trial because the Republican Senate blocked it. The Russians did interfere in our election and trump was involved, says your own party’s investigation. Also, the Russians were successful in growing seeds of doubt in our democracy which you are now directly participating in.

see attached report.

Actually they were caught and convicted of fabricating evidence and changing documents. The entire basis for all impeachments was the Steele dossier which was proven, admitted completely fabricated by Russians and Hillary. Did you miss the last 2 years, Perkins Coi, Sussman, Page, Strzok. Mccabe crossfire hurricane, the backup plan?

Actually they were caught and convicted of fabricating evidence and changing documents. The entire basis for all impeachments was the Steele dossier which was proven, admitted completely fabricated by Russians and Hillary. Did you miss the last 2 years, Perkins Coi, Sussman, Page, Strzok. Mccabe crossfire hurricane, the backup plan?
It is truly amazing how little the libs on here know about these things.

It is truly amazing how little the libs on here know about these things.
Nope, wrong on just about every account.

Dossier Not What ‘Started All of This’​

I think you missed the past 2 years, nobody went to jail or got convicted of anything.

Thought I would start a new thread. The walls are closing in on the trump crime empire. Who gets him first? Liz and the January 6 committee? Georgia? New York? Putin? All the women who were allegedly raped?

I think you missed the past 2 years, nobody went to jail or got convicted of anything.
That's a crime in itself.

Thought I would start a new thread. The walls are closing in on the trump crime empire. Who gets him first? Liz and the January 6 committee? Georgia? New York? Putin? All the women who were allegedly raped?
So you don’t think he can run in ‘24?

Live Updates: Trump Takes the Fifth Amendment in New York Deposition​

Good for him.

No citizen shall be compelled to incriminate themselves.

Total lies and fake news! You are lost in a sea of propaganda if you believe yourself! Please look up.
Kevin Clinesmith was convicted of forging documents!
A federal judge and Comey said "there is no investigation without the ( fabricated) Steele dossiar.

We all know what went on we read their own text (Page Strozek Crossfire Hurricane admissions in court ect. We are not stupid and we paid attention. This is what we are talking about the corruption/ Swamp/ Dems intel agencies/ are one and corrupt to the core.

They were the victims of our two tiered, corrupt justice system.
Everyone and everything’s is corrupt except Trump and the record number of indictments ( never to be broken ) against people connected to the Trump administration is pure . Did you like the FBI when they announced they were taking another look at Hillary’s emails 10 days before an election ? Trump is eliciting sympathy and support as if it’s a cult . Oh wait it’s a cult . Of Personality . Always has been and continues to be as he tried to overturn an election and the supporters still support as Trump continues to lie and promotes lies daily . It ( Trump era and Trumpism ) will be a huge part of our history in a very shameful vane and you will be having to admit you supported it all . Or as you once said it’s ok. You may be dead . Who cares what people will say about what I supported . I thought you were smarter than this : but a lot of smart people( otherwise ) are somehow still supporting this . Unreal

Total lies and fake news! You are lost in a sea of propaganda if you believe yourself! Please look up.
Kevin Clinesmith was convicted of forging documents!
A federal judge and Comey said "there is no investigation without the ( fabricated) Steele dossiar.

We all know what went on we read their own text (Page Strozek Crossfire Hurricane admissions in court ect. We are not stupid and we paid attention. This is what we are talking about the corruption/ Swamp/ Dems intel agencies/ are one and corrupt to the core.
I know you want to believe this, but most reasonable people not in a trump cult know the Russians did in fact interfere in the 2016 election. My proof is the Republican led Senate committee report which I have posted many times on here. Trump’s team gave the Russians their polling data and this assisted Russians to target our social media platforms with disinformation with the sole intent of getting Trump elected and creating discontent in our democracy. Trumps team met with Russians agents before the election numerous times . All this is verifiable without the steel report . You personally are continuing to support the big lie to this day. You need help, as your blind support of Trump is clouding your judgment and your reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you support the threats being made against the FBI by the cult ? The far right ? Of course you will downplay this because the right is involved
It' was their plan going in as a way to gain more control and demonize the right...they desperately want someone to pop off...if not they will use a false flag to get it done. The the plan to take out our nation.

Trump I will concede has done a great job of sowing distrust in all of our institutions over the last 6 years . Incredible that this has happened as we continue to see so
Many of our citizens choose believing the lies of Trump and his cult and the far right over any institution . Conspiracy theory’s and alternative facts and truths is a staple of too high a percentage of the citizenry .

The bow of this cult and its distortions of reality and truth will surely break at some point I would hope. These guys will suddenly care about their place in history instead of keeping your job and thinking sucking up to Trump and wanting to keep his voters May be voting for you down the road (. Many of these guys told the truth about what they thought of Trump and his odious effect on the landscape be I in 2016 , now they support him in all of his lies and even now when classified documents seem to be missing .
There is nothing they won’t support even though Trump lost and lost the senate and house. Slow moving car wreck that will end

Just a tip to some who seemingly don’t understand . Twitter itself is not a news source . It isn’t a network . People give their opinions and or post or re-tweet others thoughts . Article links are posted from all political perspectives . It is not a source like a publication itself is . It’s an easy place to get links to articles or Information along the full political spectrum .

If you are attacking Twitter itself as a “ source “. Well I’ll be polite and not say anything further about your lack if understanding.

At least this thread wasn’t started because he made a mean comment about a political opponent lol still a thread

Yep, you are wrong on every account. The thing was a complete fabrication. Guilty people go free all the time, so your odd measuring stick of "no one went to jail" isn't valid.

I know you want to believe this, but most reasonable people not in a trump cult know the Russians did in fact interfere in the 2016 election. My proof is the Republican led Senate committee report which I have posted many times on here. Trump’s team gave the Russians their polling data and this assisted Russians to target our social media platforms with disinformation with the sole intent of getting Trump elected and creating discontent in our democracy. Trumps team met with Russians agents before the election numerous times . All this is verifiable without the steel report . You personally are continuing to support the big lie to this day. You need help, as your blind support of Trump is clouding your judgment and your reasoning.
lol, all of which has nothing to do with the fake dossier. Russia "interferes" in every election. Just as I'm sure we do in other countries elections.