Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

It's interesting, because I was watching an interview where the opposite was said about declassifying the documents. They just didn't think of it until after the fact. After he was out of office. So, that will be interesting to see if someone falls on the sword and says "I" didn't do it. "We didn't record that we declassified stuff, but we wanted to. Honest mistake." I'm not sure that's even the point. It's not his to keep. Classified or not. He has had plenty of time to give it back. He didn't and now he was forced to. Secret Service was told in advance. Very simple. However, not to cry babies that keep claiming that America is not great.
Not the point. Let's say he didn't declassify and took documents home. Given that this has happened before, you handle it the way you have in those previous instances. What you do not do is raid the home of an ex-president of the opposite party, and likely presidential nominee in the next election because your looney constituents want you to and because the national archivist is upset. Not in this political environment and not with a DOJ/FBI that half the country believes is corrupt to the core.

But if you are Brandon's bumbling administration, you do apparently.

Last edited:
1660156944114.png

Get a clue IB. I could counter your memes with memes showing how the Democrats have weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI to shut down opposition to their Progressive ways. You people are so obsessed with one man you are ignoring how the Democrat party is destroying the nation our forefathers envisioned. I'd still like to see a deep investigation in what went on with the Capital police on Jan. 6 along with the Kangaroo Case being built against Trump. You people are so sick with TDS you are blind to all that is going on and none of it is good for Average Americans.
The memes are here already. Find a Guillotine post. Get a clue MoeDude, you are in a cult.

All of you arguing here are insane.

If you think Trump, McConnell, Cruz, Jordan, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

If you think Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

All any of them care about is retaining power, getting money for themselves, and most importantly, winning the next election. And yet you keep voting for them. And they've conned you into picking a side and fighting with each other.

If you truly want change, neither party has the answer. Sadly, it seems unlikely that a 3rd party will ever get enough traction to make any difference. If you have the answer, I'd love to hear it. If 2024 my vote options are limited to Biden or Trump, I will be finding a tropical paradise for my retirement home.

If you think Trump, McConnell, Cruz, Jordan, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

If you think Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, et al are looking out for the needs of us regular guys you are insane.

All any of them care about is retaining power, getting money for themselves, and most importantly, winning the next election. And yet you keep voting for them. And they've conned you into picking a side and fighting with each other.

If you truly want change, neither party has the answer. Sadly, it seems unlikely that a 3rd party will ever get enough traction to make any difference. If you have the answer, I'd love to hear it. If 2024 my vote options are limited to Biden or Trump, I will be finding a tropical paradise for my retirement home.
One party needs voter Apathy to stay in power. You can find more agreement in moderate, common sense policies in my opinion in the Democratic Party. The Republican Party is off the rail crazy. Don’t let them succeed, get involved like I did.

Not the point. Let's say he didn't declassify and took documents home. Given that this has happened before, you handle it the way you have in those previous instances. What you do not do is raid the home of an ex-president of the opposite party, and likely presidential nominee in the next election because your looney constituents want you to and because the national archivist is upset. Not in this political environment and not with a DOJ/FBI that half the country believes is corrupt to the core.

First, Dems/Biden did not order anything. FBI is an independent agency. It's easy to forget that after the last admin. (And nevermind currently headed by a republican Trump appointed). 2ndly they should handle it how they handled Clinton - that is thoroughly investigate and determine if any classified documents were in fact mishandled, and gauge what if any level of threat to national security. In this case mishandled = loaded up into several boxes and taken home. (so he can grift off them later). He should not have taken (or stolen) and he had ample chance to give them back.

My answer is for you to stop posting ??

TRUMP did nothing end if story

The FBI and DOJ have no party. If the documents have been asked for and not returned and they are in fact classified, You go get them. You have to get a warrant. That is the proper way to do it. The National Archivist has a job. It's been a year and a half and it was discovered that he did not turn over what he was supposed to in the first place. He has destroyed documents. EX POUTS or not, he has proven he cannot be trusted with preserving documents.

Might not be the best decision in the world to screw over a Supreme Court nominee. Republicans are talking civil war over a warrant for some paperwork. World war 3 if it was more serious. Better get a my pillow to cry in.

The FBI and DOJ have no party. If the documents have been asked for and not returned and they are in fact classified, You go get them. You have to get a warrant. That is the proper way to do it. The National Archivist has a job. It's been a year and a half and it was discovered that he did not turn over what he was supposed to in the first place. He has destroyed documents. EX POUTS or not, he has proven he cannot be trusted with preserving documents.

Might not be the best decision in the world to screw over a Supreme Court nominee. Republicans are talking civil war over a warrant for some paperwork. World war 3 if it was more serious. Better get a my pillow to cry in.
It's a nice narrative, but probably lacks relevance to the core of this particular problem.

Exactly. How naive do you have to be to believe that no previous president took stuff with him when he left office. Did I miss the raids on their homes?

Except Trumps policies were good for the average man.

One party needs voter Apathy to stay in power. You can find more agreement in moderate, common sense policies in my opinion in the Democratic Party. The Republican Party is off the rail crazy. Don’t let them succeed, get involved like I did.
Speaking of off the rail crazy...

The Dems are the party of common sense? ???

When the defenders of liberty and due process are labeled "crazy", you know your republic is in imminent danger.

J6 Committee is doing a masterful job disproving that.

Really, Gore’s challenge lasted about a month, and ended immediately with the SC vote. He conceded at that time like an honorable man who realized that our political system meant much more than his political ambitions.

Name one. It’s not a coup without violence. Stop making shat up.
"Masterful job" is not how I would describe what the J6 committee is doing. Mental masturbation is a much better descriptor!

So Gore put the country through hell for a month while the 1/6 trespassing event lasted about 3 hours. Is that about right?

Bloodless coups are quite common:

And there's a whole lot more where these came from. They are only the first 10 hits from a DuckDuckGo search!

First, Dems/Biden did not order anything. FBI is an independent agency. It's easy to forget that after the last admin. (And nevermind currently headed by a republican Trump appointed). 2ndly they should handle it how they handled Clinton - that is thoroughly investigate and determine if any classified documents were in fact mishandled, and gauge what if any level of threat to national security. In this case mishandled = loaded up into several boxes and taken home. (so he can grift off them later). He should not have taken (or stolen) and he had ample chance to give them back.
So you missed the Dems screaming at DOJ to get Trump a couple days before this ?

They raided Clinton's house? She literally destroyed evidence...but she "didn't mean to" so it's all good, nothing to see here.

The last moderate thing a Democrat did was Bill Clinton signing (against his will) a balanced budget.

Reactions: y2h