Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Wait. What? Trump is a criminal? No way! How could anyone see this coming?
????

1660088013380.gif

Joseph Stalin's security chief Lavrenity Beria would have been right at home in the FBI/DOJ:

View attachment 32413
The only problem is we are talking about our FBI, CIA, and DOJ.....not the KGB or Stasi. Our super spooks are a collection of amateurs and career bureaucrats. Even when they enlist the help of MI-6 the best they could come up with was the world famous Pee-Pee Dossier. Even when they get witnesses to fabricate testimony, and a MSM cheerleading for them they can't get nothin' to stick. I still contend the Leftists would have been better served weaponizing Bevis and Butthead to use against their political opponents.

Where is the Trump evidence? 2 impeachments which lead to nothing and Russian collusion debunked.
You keep repeating the lies, I keep smacking the lies down. The two impeachments had no trial because the Republican Senate blocked it. The Russians did interfere in our election and trump was involved, says your own party’s investigation. Also, the Russians were successful in growing seeds of doubt in our democracy which you are now directly participating in.

see attached report.

You keep repeating the lies, I keep smacking the lies down. The two impeachments had no trial because the Republican Senate blocked it. The Russians did interfere in our election and trump was involved, says your own party’s investigation. Also, the Russians were successful in growing seeds of doubt in our democracy which you are now directly participating in.

see attached report.

Gosh Darnit, you Leftist's have tried everything short of a low yield nuclear strike on that orange SOB and he keeps getting stronger. I want DeSantis to be the next President in 24, but if you Lefty's can't find a way to disqualify him it's gonna' be Trump. Get crackin', maybe take his kid hostage or something. These Mickey Mouse Kangaroo Courts ain't working. It's time for you Lefty's to get Triassic on his arse. Which is way worse than Medieval!

see attached report.

We are all in awe of your intellect - and humility.

Orange jumpsuit for the Bad Orange Man. It all fits. Lol

Last edited:
0 - 4, soon to be 0 - 5.

That's all you need to know about the witch hunters.
Really ironic. The party of law and order is bragging about the fact their King is above the law and can't be prosecuted.
Thugs on the street- Take 'em down
People on welfare- Get a job
Hunter's Laptop- He should be brought to justice
School shooters- They are defending their 2nd Amendment rights
Trump being investigated for breaking hundreds of laws- The Evil Left is out to get him
Rioters at the Capitol- Peaceful protesters.

see attached report.

LOL Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump..

Thought I would start a new thread. The walls are closing in on the trump crime empire. Who gets him first? Liz and the January 6 committee? Georgia? New York? Putin? All the women who were allegedly raped?
I think the end is near for the Democratic party. LMFAO at you

Live Updates: Trump Takes the Fifth Amendment in New York Deposition​