Fayetteville-Perry football season canceled

Who

I read somewhere that Blanchester has scheduled Tri-Village for week 9 to take the place of the Rockets. I am not sure what any of their other scheduled opponents have done.

Last edited:

I read somewhere that Blanchester has scheduled Tri-Village for week 9 to take the place of the Rockets. I am not sure what any of their other scheduled opponents have done.
Clermont Northeastern picked up Twin Valley South from the WOAC which is the same conference Tri-Village is in as Bradford is in a similar position as Fayetteville and may just be playing a JV schedule if at all. Bradford isn’t surprising as they’ve been struggling to field teams the last few years and about 3 years ago played with 13 players the whole season. Surprised though about the Rockets as they listed had 32 on last year’s roster though they did have 11 seniors. Hopefully the Rockets and Railroaders can get their numbers up and be back next season.

They
What conference are the Rockets in?
play in the SBAAC(Southern Buckeye Athletic and Academic Conference). They are in the National Division of the conference which is the small school division. Blanchester, Clermont Northeastern are also in the division. Williamsburg who Brookville and Preble Shawnee played in the playoffs is also in it as well as East Clinton and Bethel-Tate. The big side is the American which has Clinton Massie, Western Brown, New Richmond, Wilmington,Batavia and Goshen.

Anybody have any insight on previous participation numbers. I know absolutely nothing of this program or opponents since I'm on the other side of the state. Previous record on Joe Eitel shows them pretty much 4-6 & 5-5 recently.
Seems like 500 ball at a small school should be enough to keep a program up. Unless everybody is running cross country

Seems like some usual multi sport athletes decided to not play football this season for some reason or another. Usually spells disaster for a program at such a small school

Anybody have any insight on previous participation numbers. I know absolutely nothing of this program or opponents since I'm on the other side of the state. Previous record on Joe Eitel shows them pretty much 4-6 & 5-5 recently.
Seems like 500 ball at a small school should be enough to keep a program up. Unless everybody is running cross country
Last year they had 32 players total over all
Last year they had 32 players 11 of which were seniors.

Big senior class last year and coach left for school in the bigger division of the league. They had 9 players show for meeting aug 1st