IUDOGS: Division I, Region 2: Who issuing to win Region 2, Who will be your Top Eight in Region 2 ?

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
Guys guys, friends dont let friends argue with diarrhea boy. Trust me, this site is 100X better with him on ignore.
Doesn't appear you figured out how to use an ignore button chief. Being a Liberty fan that doesnt surprise anyone. Btw, why don't you mind your own damn business and stay out of other people's conservation.

So central is mad- North is getting players now? They wanna be pot or kettle?
mccollums dad supposedly lives in Pickerington, and they went with north I guess. The Liberty qb had some fam issues and they “settled” on north ?
Central is used to getting those players- now little bro gets a few and they’re losing their minds. BTW, didn’t central get a couple dbs and North’s freshman Qb?
Who said anything about being mad? Not sure about a couple of DBs but if they are coming to Central they better be legit or they will be playing on Saturday mornings. I simply question why anybody would leave Olentangy to come to Pickerington (either school)? I know who the facilitator is but it still doesn’t seem like a good move to leave Olentangy for a historically average team. But everybody has their reasons so good for them.

Who said anything about being mad? Not sure about a couple of DBs but if they are coming to Central they better be legit or they will be playing on Saturday mornings. I simply question why anybody would leave Olentangy to come to Pickerington (either school)? I know who the facilitator is but it still doesn’t seem like a good move to leave Olentangy for a historically average team. But everybody has their reasons so good for them.
I keep hearing North is loaded this year is that not true?

Guys guys, friends dont let friends argue with diarrhea boy. Trust me, this site is 100X better with him on ignore.
He is very entertaining though. Sadly, he disappeared for 8 months and said nothing left to talk about after all his posts leading up to the big game?

I am pretty sure he was co offensive player of the year with Allar. Like Springfield was co GWOC champs two of the last 5 years.
And I'm pretty sure Allar had a running clock put on him in the regionals where his team only scored 6 points. The GWOC champions made it to Canton. Where did GCL, GMC and OCC champs end up in the playoffs?

Last edited:
Allar was way more impressive throughout the year.
Perhaps that's because his team didn't play anybody before St Eds beat them by 40 points in the regionals, while Smoot mowed down Ignatius and Moeller which no one else in Ohio was able to accomplish last year. Compare Smoot's stats v Allar's stats in each one's game against St Eds. Smoot never had a running clock put on him ever, and always scored more than 6 points.

Last edited:
And I'm pretty sure Allar had a running clock put on him in the regionals where his team only scored 6 points. The GWOC champions made it to Canton. Where did GCL, GMC and OCC champs end up in the playoffs?

Still does not change the fact that he was co offensive player of the year with smoot. Not to mention mr football and some other accolades. That was the original fact I posted refuting your claim that everything you said about SHS came true.

Still does not change the fact that he was co offensive player of the year with smoot. Not to mention mr football and some other accolades. That was the original fact I posted refuting your claim that everything you said about SHS came true.
You don't even know the difference between Miamisburg and Springboro. And, everything I said about SHS did come true. I said last year would be their best year to date, they would beat the GCL and be in the state championship game. Smoot was the best qb last year. Everything I have been saying about SHS the past few years has been coming true. You should just admit that and give me props. The program now is being recognized in the top 50 nationally.

You don't even know the difference between Miamisburg and Springboro. And, everything I said about SHS did come true. I said last year would be their best year to date, they would beat the GCL and be in the state championship game. Smoot was the best qb last year. Everything I have been saying about SHS the past few years has been coming true. You should just admit that and give me props. The program now is being recognized in the top 50 nationally.
Yappi has you so jacked you don’t even know who you are responding too. All of your wHat aboutisms are moot. If it really matter that SHS beat this team that beat that team etc.. The St Ed’s is number one and Miamisburg is number two they both won in the head to heads.

Yappi has you so jacked you don’t even know who you are responding too. All of your wHat aboutisms are moot. If it really matter that SHS beat this team that beat that team etc.. The St Ed’s is number one and Miamisburg is number two they both won in the head to heads.
You're the one who's obsessed with trying to find fault with SHS. News flash. No one went undefeated last year. It's very rare that anyone does in D1. Deal with it. Take your criticisms to MaxPreps and Cleveland Plain Dealer as they are the authority figures who have rated SHS very high at this time. I don't understand the point of your petty bickering. If you wanna think SHS was a failure last year and are destined to fail this year, that's perfectly fine. You're entitled to think anything you want. I don't care. I don't feel the need to convince you of anything. I don't give what you think any importance to want to convince you of anything. So, moving on.

Last edited:
You’re too hung up on the fact that Moeller beat Ed’s last year. Doesn’t matter. If anything, it’s a good thing for them to deal with the feeling of a loss before the playoffs start. I was glad they lost one. You just keep bringing that up as if it’s some shining grace that Springfield beat Moeller who beat St. Ed’s. It didn’t matter at all at the end of the year.

You’re too hung up on the fact that Moeller beat Ed’s last year. Doesn’t matter. If anything, it’s a good thing for them to deal with the feeling of a loss before the playoffs start. I was glad they lost one. You just keep bringing that up as if it’s some shining grace that Springfield beat Moeller who beat St. Ed’s. It didn’t matter at all at the end of the year.
Who cares? I'm interested in this year. And again, I do not care what your opinion is. So let me try to sum this up once and for all. If you feel SHS going 13-2 and being a state finalist is a bad season and something to be ashamed of, that is perfectly fine with me. If you think Smoot is a terrible quarterback despite being named AP Offensive POY, that's fine. If you think SHS is a terrible school academically despite sending an all State safety with a high GPA to Harvard, that's fine. If you think SHS will suck this upcoming year because the program is horrible as they have never gone undefeated and won the D1 state championship, that's fine. Any other opinion you hold that I failed to mention here is also perfectly fine. What you think means absolutely nothing to me. So again, lay off the bickering. No one cares what you think of my favorite team. And I don't feel the need to convince you of anything. Moving on.

Last edited:
Who cares? I'm interested in this year. And again, I do not care what your opinion is. So let me try to sum this up once and for all. If you feel SHS going 13-2 and being a state finalist is a bad season and something to be ashamed me, that is perfectly fine with me. If you think Smoot is a terrible quarterback despite being named AP Offensive POY, that's fine. If you think SHS is a terrible school academically despite sending an all State safety with a high GPA to Harvard, that's fine. If you think SHS will suck this upcoming year because the program is horrible as they have never gone undefeated and won the D1 state championship, that's fine. Any other opinion you hold that I failed to mention here is also perfectly fine. What you think means absolutely nothing to me. So again, lay off the bickering. No one cares what you think of my favorite team. And I don't feel the need to convince you of anything. Moving on.
For the record, never said any of that. Scroll through the thread if you want. I just think you run your mouth more than the majority of the posters here and it gets old.