IUDOGS: Division I, Region 2: Who issuing to win Region 2, Who will be your Top Eight in Region 2 ?

Who’s x even have coming back this year I know they’re a private school and will be good but to say that they’d be favored to beat springfield on a neutral field next year is a bit bold.
I dunno with 1500 students they may find 20 or so who can play
Springfield lost 20 or so

You're the one who said SHS had no football history, right? Just standing you corrected in case you're on Jeopardy some day.
Ok they have history. But we can agree their history includes not being able to win state. Just can’t get it done…..
They can win their league. And division. But you say that doesn’t matter. But can’t win state. Right.

Ok they have history. But we can agree their history includes not being able to win state. Just can’t get it done…..
They can win their league. And division. But you say that doesn’t matter. But can’t win state. Right.
They can and will. Douglass vowed he would win State at SHS. Ever heard the saying Rome wasn't built in one night? And, you forgot to mention they win regional championships. Many schools have never been to State let alone win it. SHS is knocking on the door very loudly. I don't know why you have such a problem with SHS. They are the hottest D1 program in the State these days.

Last edited:
Diarrhea boy has BS flowing so fast and furious it often isn't well curated. While I'm certainly not looking forward to having to share threads with him this year, will say that Olentangy is definitely a sleeper team this year.

Nearly all the impact players on their team were Sophs last year and they went thru some growing pains, including having to deal with the death of a teammate. They have several players getting P5 D1 looks who will only be juniors this year, including QB, DL, WR. With the coaching change, we will have to see how quickly the new team/philosophy can come together, but this team might be dangerous come playoff time.
Aren’t all of the Olentangy players transferring to Pickerington North?

Not sure what anything from Liberty has to do with Tangy, but in general it's pretty laughable to think about how big a snake oil salesman this "recruiter" must be to talk kids and their families into this. Putting aside for a min that no family with students would ever willingly move from Powell or Lewis Center to Pickerington unless there was a significant job one of the parents was getting, even if you are going to shamelessly tell the world you give 0 Fs about education and only care about sports, the premise that you are going to get some additional benefit from going to Pick North when both Tangy and Liberty have far better playoff records recently is shaky at best.

College recruiters don't recruit based on who has been on ESPN, they already have all the tools they need with HUDL and they know who the good kids are. And while I will say that Tangy ducking Liberty and putting a couple other soft OOC games on their schedule this year isn't a great look, there isn't a significant difference at all in leagues or schedule strength.

The coaching change at Tangy may have played into it as well who knows, but when a former Tangy player is on the preseason Lombardi trophy list at DL, and 3 other players from Tangy have played in the NFL this past decade (DE, G, LB) you certainly cant say that kids from Tangy don't get developed.

But hey, gotta hand it to the "recruiter", he's done an incredible job of selling families on some completely made up BS that has absolutely nothing to do with prior performance. And if he is successful in getting kids as talented as the one they stole from Tangy, then they could actually make some noise in the future. Finally. All part of the culture we live in now and something we will all have to get used to. Doesn't matter how true anything is, if you have a good salesman who can convince ppl of made up BS, you can go far.
I don't disagree with anything you said. I erroneously lumped all of Olentangy into one bucket. I have wondered why anyone would move from Olentangy/Powell to Pickerington in the middle of their high school years to play for a team that has been ~7th best team in Central Ohio over the past decade. It really doesn't seem like a very smart decision from an academic or football perspective. However, 2 players have already made the move and one more may be on the way. Another player made the transfer from Canal Winchester which is much easier than from Olentangy. Again, this is all Pickerington North, Pickerington Central is not involved in any of what I am hearing.

Diarrhea boy has BS flowing so fast and furious it often isn't well curated. While I'm certainly not looking forward to having to share threads with him this year, will say that Olentangy is definitely a sleeper team this year.

Nearly all the impact players on their team were Sophs last year and they went thru some growing pains, including having to deal with the death of a teammate. They have several players getting P5 D1 looks who will only be juniors this year, including QB, DL, WR. With the coaching change, we will have to see how quickly the new team/philosophy can come together, but this team might be dangerous come playoff time.
Look who's talking. Nothing you say about any team ever comes true. Based on your endorsement, Olentangy seems destined to spew more crap this year than you did in this post. In contrast, everything I've said about my team and school has come true during the past 4 years. Btw, did you change your username from Kramerica because the Yappi Moderator banished you and sent you to Yappi jail for too many offensive, diarrhea-laden posts? They really should impose a daily limit on how many posts someone like you should be permitted to make. Now where did I hear that before? Maybe you should be reported. Anyways, different username, same diarrhea.

Not sure what anything from Liberty has to do with Tangy, but in general it's pretty laughable to think about how big a snake oil salesman this "recruiter" must be to talk kids and their families into this. Putting aside for a min that no family with students would ever willingly move from Powell or Lewis Center to Pickerington unless there was a significant job one of the parents was getting, even if you are going to shamelessly tell the world you give 0 Fs about education and only care about sports, the premise that you are going to get some additional benefit from going to Pick North when both Tangy and Liberty have far better playoff records recently is shaky at best.

College recruiters don't recruit based on who has been on ESPN, they already have all the tools they need with HUDL and they know who the good kids are. And while I will say that Tangy ducking Liberty and putting a couple other soft OOC games on their schedule this year isn't a great look, there isn't a significant difference at all in leagues or schedule strength.

The coaching change at Tangy may have played into it as well who knows, but when a former Tangy player is on the preseason Lombardi trophy list at DL, and 3 other players from Tangy have played in the NFL this past decade (DE, G, LB) you certainly cant say that kids from Tangy don't get developed.

But hey, gotta hand it to the "recruiter", he's done an incredible job of selling families on some completely made up BS that has absolutely nothing to do with prior performance. And if he is successful in getting kids as talented as the one they stole from Tangy, then they could actually make some noise in the future. Finally. All part of the culture we live in now and something we will all have to get used to. Doesn't matter how true anything is, if you have a good salesman who can convince ppl of made up BS, you can go far.
Speak for yourself diarrhea-hose. This so-called culture hasn't hurt my school at all which is in a middle-class, blue collar manufacturing town. Once again, they are the team to beat in R2. If Liberty encounters them in the playoffs, let's see if they can score this time.

W
It shouldn't surprise anyone that people wanna play for Coach Douglass. Why wouldn't they? Btw, shuttlebusses have been in operation for a very long time. And, they weren't invented in Springfield, OH.
hats the current academic status of the school. Wouldn’t that be a question for a potential transfer …..

Look who's talking. Nothing you say about any team ever comes true. Based on your endorsement, Olentangy seems destined to spew more crap this year than you did in this post. In contrast, everything I've said about my team and school has come true during the past 4 years. Btw, did you change your username from Kramerica because the Yappi Moderator banished you and sent you to Yappi jail for too many offensive, diarrhea-laden posts? They really should impose a daily limit on how many posts someone like you should be permitted to make. Now where did I hear that before? Maybe you should be reported. Anyways, different username, same diarrhea.
Everything?
Didn’t win every game
Smoot was not best qb in Ohio
Didn’t win the state championship
Didn’t win gwoc outright
About the only thing that came true was their defense.

Everything?
Didn’t win every game
Smoot was not best qb in Ohio
Didn’t win the state championship
Didn’t win gwoc outright
About the only thing that came true was their defense.
The defense gave up 270 rushing yards to St Eds and couldn’t stop Springboro with the game in the line. So there’s that too

I don't disagree with anything you said. I erroneously lumped all of Olentangy into one bucket. I have wondered why anyone would move from Olentangy/Powell to Pickerington in the middle of their high school years to play for a team that has been ~7th best team in Central Ohio over the past decade. It really doesn't seem like a very smart decision from an academic or football perspective. However, 2 players have already made the move and one more may be on the way. Another player made the transfer from Canal Winchester which is much easier than from Olentangy. Again, this is all Pickerington North, Pickerington Central is not involved in any of what I am hearing.
So central is mad- North is getting players now? They wanna be pot or kettle?
mccollums dad supposedly lives in Pickerington, and they went with north I guess. The Liberty qb had some fam issues and they “settled” on north ?
Central is used to getting those players- now little bro gets a few and they’re losing their minds. BTW, didn’t central get a couple dbs and North’s freshman Qb?