GDP fell 0.9% in the second quarter, the second straight decline and a strong recession signal

Trump started this mess, 1st with his tariffs which at the time I said would lead to inflation, 2nd his handout of PPP money and 1400 dollars to individuals added fuel to the eventual inflation nightmare ( don't forget trump was the 1st pol to suggest a 2nd rd. of free money another 1400). Than Biden threw gasoline on the inflation fire with his free giveaways. One big spender followed by another big spender.
Printing 5 trillion dollars caused inflation, combined with the inaction by the Fed a year ago when they didn’t begin to raise rates.

Tariffs had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: y2h
Trump was President.
He shut down the country.
PERIOD!!!

Take the L buddy...
You say the economy should not have shut down so long that was bad and caused this recession.
Can you just answer who was right ? Trump "Everyone must open up now" or every dem state saying "we won't open up" watch video's again

Right now all your doing is look stupid... I know, I know ... the Black Knight always triumphs! LOL

Take the L buddy...
You say the economy should not have shut down so long that was bad and caused this recession.
Can you just answer who was right ? Trump "Everyone must open up now" or every dem state saying "we won't open up" watch video's again

Right now all your doing is look stupid... I know, I know ... the Black Knight always triumphs! LOL
Trump shut it down. Was Biden President in 2020? Happened on the orange fatty's watch. Biden owns everything happening today except the inflation. That was 100% caused by the pandemic.

Trump shut it down. Was Biden President in 2020? Happened on the orange fatty's watch. Biden owns everything happening today except the inflation. That was 100% caused by the pandemic.

I didn't expect you to answer the question...

Watching you in your own words in this thread 100% agree with Trump and in your own words say the Dems caused the recession is just awesome!

I provided the video and you provided us the priceless text...what you gonna do now, bleed on me?

MAGA Mean Machine is maybe what we should call you, will 3M work? It might just stick???

I didn't expect you to answer the question...

Watching you in your own words in this thread 100% agree with Trump and in your own words say the Dems caused the recession is just awesome!

I provided the video and you provided us the priceless text...what you gonna do now, bleed on me?

MAGA Mean Machine is maybe what we should call you, will 3M work? It might just stick???
Inflation was caused by the pandemic, botched by Trump.
You’re welcome. ?

Larry Summers has about as much credibility as Herschel Walker but please, go on.
And everyone on this planet (except maybe Brian) has more credibility than you.
But please, continue to show us every day how ignorant you are.
I like 3m, but you need to know it really stands for moronic mean machine.

And everyone on this planet (except maybe Brian) has more credibility than you.
But please, continue to show us every day how ignorant you are.
I like 3m, but you need to know it really stands for moronic mean machine.
???. Another clever retort. You MAGA fools are so damn ignorant it hurts.

Wow … it’s just amazes me how both sides just want to blame the other side … and excuse their side completely!

In reality, neither Trump or Biden is the main cause of most of the mess we are in today … if you want to call it a mess … personally my life is not that much different now than it was 2/3 years ago … most of the problems (what I prefer to call it) we have today was caused by the pandemic and how the world reacted … yes, both idiots we call/called President did contribute … but only in a small fraction … but just keep whining, crying and pointing fingers at each other if that makes you feel better … I just keep going on with my life and pray that we will somehow find better candidates for the next election … ones that really care about the country more than their party.

GO BRANDON!!!!

1659101527862.png

Trump started this mess, 1st with his tariffs which at the time I said would lead to inflation, 2nd his handout of PPP money and 1400 dollars to individuals added fuel to the eventual inflation nightmare ( don't forget trump was the 1st pol to suggest a 2nd rd. of free money another 1400). Than Biden threw gasoline on the inflation fire with his free giveaways. One big spender followed by another big spender.
Tariffs were first implemented in January 2018. Inflation climbed .3% in 2018 to 2.4%. In 2019 inflation was just 1.8%.
PPP and $1400 relief checks started in April 2020. From there till the end of 2020 inflation was less than 1%.

Inflation did not spike until April 2021 ranging from 4.2% to 9.1% each month.

The inflation driver is lack of workers and companies bidding up wages. That's trillions in real dollars hitting people's bank accounts at the same time that there are serious supply disruptions.

The solution is simple yet neither party wants to do it.

Tariffs were first implemented in January 2018. Inflation climbed .3% in 2018 to 2.4%. In 2019 inflation was just 1.8%.
PPP and $1400 relief checks started in April 2020. From there till the end of 2020 inflation was less than 1%.

Inflation did not spike until April 2021 ranging from 4.2% to 9.1% each month.

The inflation driver is lack of workers and companies bidding up wages. That's trillions in real dollars hitting people's bank accounts at the same time that there are serious supply disruptions.

The solution is simple yet neither party wants to do it.

It is good for workers.

So I assume your solution involves opening immigration?