MVL 2022

Poronsky has a chance to be the best QB Tipp has ever had. Tipp also might have their best group of skill position players they have had since 2013. However, Tipp is extremely small on both sides of the line and are replacing 20 of 22 starters. Also to note, as of now, we do not know if Tipp will even have bleachers in place by August 19, when they are suppose to open at home against Bellbrook. As I see it now, I think Tipp will go 6-4 or 7-3 with almost guaranteed losses to Piqua and Bellbrook, and close games with Stebbins and Troy.

Piqua will be really scary on offense. They will put up a ton of points. Defensively upfront on the line is their biggest question mark and probable one weakness. Linebackers are great and defensive backfield will be solid so if they can scheme accordingly they may be able to compensate for the limitations they will have upfront. They may give up points but they will likely outscore their opponents until playoff time. I don't see anyone challenging them this year. Next year they should come back to the rest of the MVL. The majority of the talent on this team will all be seniors.

Watching 7 on 7, Butler's offense looks much improved from last year. QB looks like he grew a couple inches and has a much better ball. On the other hand, the defense looked lost. DB's getting beat consistently. The offense might have to carry the load for the Aviators. Did catch the first game against Piqua. Piqua has some studs coming back. They get my vote for early favorite and running the table on the conference.

No chance
I will say, Butler play 7 on 7 against WW, they lost some talent for sure. They have some players though and speed. Their QB did not impress me but their receivers and DB's looked impressive. Speed wins at this level so I think it will be closer then it was year, but WW still pulls it out if they happen to play again.

I will say, Butler play 7 on 7 against WW, they lost some talent for sure. They have some players though and speed. Their QB did not impress me but their receivers and DB's looked impressive. Speed wins at this level so I think it will be closer then it was year, but WW still pulls it out if they happen to play again.
WW is more talented this year than they were last year. They are a run first team with a huge offensive line and a good group of RBs. According to a piqua poster their defensive line is not as good as last year. 7on7s dont mean a thing.

When will people realize that these are combined PRACTICES.

Who is Piqua out of conference game? As loaded as they should be did they go schedule a top d2 or d3 team to get playoff ready

When will people realize that these are combined PRACTICES.
As stated in my original post, I know it is 7on7 so you can not say much. Just making a point compared from last year's 7on7. Obviously you did not pay to my attention to Butler. Just pointing out their offense looks much improve as their junior QB looks better.

WW is more talented this year than they were last year. They are a run first team with a huge offensive line and a good group of RBs. According to a piqua poster their defensive line is not as good as last year. 7on7s dont mean a thing.

You are right.... They do not mean a thing. I was just stating what I observed. Piqua is better in my opinion then last year.

Don't want to get too ahead of myself, but if Piqua is the real deal again this season, do they have the horses to take out a Winton Woods?

Highly unlikely, but I can always hope so. But this coaching staff knows what it's going to take so we might see them push the players a little later into the games this year just to get the reps up. I think one of the biggest things that hurt them last year was they didn't play very many 4 quarter games. The starters were on the sideline halfway through the 3rd quarter. While that is helpful to keep injury's down, it's not in terms of getting you ready for the playoffs.

Highly unlikely, but I can always hope so. But this coaching staff knows what it's going to take so we might see them push the players a little later into the games this year just to get the reps up. I think one of the biggest things that hurt them last year was they didn't play very many 4 quarter games. The starters were on the sideline halfway through the 3rd quarter. While that is helpful to keep injury's down, it's not in terms of getting you ready for the playoffs.
I've never had anything but respect for their staff. Always prepared. Even when they're having a down season, come ready to play. Piqua plays hard.

I know there was a post somewhere about Tipp Bleacher situation but I can't find it. Is the plan if they can't get bleachers to play every game on the road? I really hope they get this figured out, the seniors do not deserve to not get to play at home!

I know there was a post somewhere about Tipp Bleacher situation but I can't find it. Is the plan if they can't get bleachers to play every game on the road? I really hope they get this figured out, the seniors do not deserve to not get to play at home!
It was discussed on the Troy Memorial Stadium thread. They just poured part of the concrete foundation on the visitors side. As of Friday, the home side was still a pile of dirt. I don’t see how they can possibly have it done in time by the start of the season. Regardless, even if the bleachers wouldn’t have been torn out, the ones they had did not meet safety standards, so the seating situation was already in jeopardy regardless. This all should have been addressed much earlier than it was.

As stated in my original post, I know it is 7on7 so you can not say much. Just making a point compared from last year's 7on7. Obviously you did not pay to my attention to Butler. Just pointing out their offense looks much improve as their junior QB looks better.
I have a grandson that’s on Butler’s team and they are a work in progress. They have a way to go. Small strides in the passing game.

Tipp is going to be playing all their games at the opposing teams field until the bleachers are done. They most certainly will not be done by august 19 when they are suppose to be playing Bellbrook at home. Their next home game is September 2nd against Butler, hopefully it will be done by then, but knowing Tipp, it probably won’t be. Lets not forget, there were 2 school board members who voted no to getting the new bleachers, including one who stated that it’s not a big deal if these kids don’t get to play at home and that no decision should be made without taking more time to look at and think out the options.

Tipp is going to be playing all their games at the opposing teams field until the bleachers are done. They most certainly will not be done by august 19 when they are suppose to be playing Bellbrook at home. Their next home game is September 2nd against Butler, hopefully it will be done by then, but knowing Tipp, it probably won’t be. Lets not forget, there were 2 school board members who voted no to getting the new bleachers, including one who stated that it’s not a big deal if these kids don’t get to play at home and that no decision should be made without taking more time to look at and think out the options.

This comment is disheartening and made by a board member who never played a sport or had kids who every played a sport. While I understand the need to make sure the money is spent right and it's done correctly. You also owe it to your kids to show some urgency and make sure these kids get the memories they worked for.

This comment is disheartening and made by a board member who never played a sport or had kids who every played a sport. While I understand the need to make sure the money is spent right and it's done correctly. You also owe it to your kids to show some urgency and make sure these kids get the memories they worked for.
This board member and the other member that voted no recently survived a recall by citizens. It is safe to say the two will be voted out come next election and they will not be missed

SWBL is doing the same thing. Maybe merge the SWBL and MVL. ??
I played against Greenville back in the day at MU. I really wish that series could rekindle. Greenville was always a very tough out for us. My sophomore year we finished 9-1 with the one loss being Greenville. It was a very close game. Magoteaux was so pissed over that game.
Swbl teams have 3 non league games.