Sick, sick people in this country......??

All of the fascist, right wing extremist groups, and white supremacists support Trump. Why is that? Why doesn’t he publicly denounce and condemn them? Stand down and stand by. Good people on both sides. Trump never heard of David Duke until photographs of them together surfaced. Facts cause you guys a lot of problems, don’t they?

All of the fascist, right wing extremist groups, and white supremacists support Trump. Why is that? Why doesn’t he publicly denounce and condemn them? Stand down and stand by. Good people on both sides. Trump never heard of David Duke until photographs of them together surfaced. Facts cause you guys a lot of problems, don’t they?
Sick Sick people in this Country. I have the answer, problem solved.

I didn't know you were a custodian Bob. Necessary work. Nice job. Get some new shorts though.
Just trying to figure out how you have been at fedex for 25 years and never touched a package. Figure there had to be some type of job you were able to master after 25 years.

Just trying to figure out how you have been at fedex for 25 years and never touched a package. Figure there had to be some type of job you were able to master after 25 years.
Ever heard of sales, genius? I negotiate contracts with customers. I don't drive trucks or load packages. Jealous because you are unemployed?

Ever heard of sales, genius? I negotiate contracts with customers. I don't drive trucks or load packages. Jealous because you are unemployed?
Motivation GIF by GEICO

Get your Kleenex ready. The best part for me is that I don't give two s**ts who holds office. Doesn't affect my life one bit. You, on the other hand, clearly base your life on who the President is. Pretty sad way to go through life. Have fun with that.
Your level of naivete is astounding.

He has ?‍♂️

Still lying with the "good people" shtick and you want to talk about facts? ?

You do realize nothing you said is factually true right?

Trump denounced said groups 100s of times, but your MSNBC gods choose to ignore them and you believe it.

I think Trump is an idiot, but I can at least see the facts. Don't be that ignorant.

You do realize nothing you said is factually true right?

Trump denounced said groups 100s of times, but your MSNBC gods choose to ignore them and you believe it.

I think Trump is an idiot, but I can at least see the facts. Don't be that ignorant.
But yet, they showed up for him on Jan. 6, and in fact, led the attack on the Capitol. What a coincidence. Here’s what Trump refuses to do. Tell the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers and the others that he doesn’t want their vote. That he doesn’t want them at his rallies, and do it publicly. He will never do that. Trump can only play with semantics.

But yet, they showed up for him on Jan. 6, and in fact, led the attack on the Capitol. What a coincidence. Here’s what Trump refuses to do. Tell the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers and the others that he doesn’t want their vote. That he doesn’t want them at his rallies, and do it publicly. He will never do that. Trump can only play with semantics.
Tell us you pay no attention to reality, without telling us.

He denounced white supremacy more than any President in history because no one on the left believes he ever did. So he was asked about it constantly and was consistent in what he said and what he denounced.

I am sorry you don't live in reality.

Tell us you pay no attention to reality, without telling us.

He denounced white supremacy more than any President in history because no one on the left believes he ever did. So he was asked about it constantly and was consistent in what he said and what he denounced.

I am sorry you don't live in reality.Blood and Soil a
Read what I said and respond to that. He was cornered into half sort of condemning white supremacists, but no tough stand with them. Blood and Soil all the way!

Read what I said and respond to that. He was cornered into half sort of condemning white supremacists, but no tough stand with them. Blood and Soil all the way!
He condemned them repeatedly, is that not a “tough stance”?

Hope you aren’t serious.