Beto O'Rourke makes a Donkey out of himself

The Sherminator, king of whataboutism land
He stopped by a reelection campaign fundraiser last night.
at least he didn't jump in a golf cart 3 minutes after giving a speech about a American that got his head chopped off in the middle east... so he could make his T-time.... or the same dude who headed to Vegas, the next morning after 4 Americans got murdered in Bengahzi.... for a fund raiser.......

at least he didn't jump in a golf cart 3 minutes after giving a speech about a American that got his head chopped off in the middle east... so he could make his T-time.... or the same dude who headed to Vegas, the next morning after 4 Americans got murdered in Bengahzi.... for a fund raiser......
Well, sure. It’s a bad look regardless of the letter behind your name. Agree?

So when is the time and where is the place?
Not at a news conference where people are trying to find out information about what actually occurred. Maybe the adults will find a time and place to discuss this but Beto should not be invited.

Also, can we discuss ALL the issues that are creating this continued level of violence? Or does it have to be about guns only? Video games, TV shows and movies, social media, devolving morals, bad/no parenting, MSM, and a society that is allowing this to happen. Guns may be one of the issues but we as a society have changed. Taking guns away because a generation of kids have had no guidance seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Not at a news conference where people are trying to find out information about what actually occurred. Maybe the adults will find a time and place to discuss this but Beto should not be invited.

Also, can we discuss ALL the issues that are creating this continued level of violence? Or does it have to be about guns only? Video games, TV shows and movies, social media, devolving morals, bad/no parenting, MSM, and a society that is allowing this to happen. Guns may be one of the issues but we as a society have changed. Taking guns away because a generation of kids have had no guidance seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
Nope it has to be about guns. The global elites can only truly subjugate America when we as individual American citizens are fully disarmed.

Also, can we discuss ALL the issues that are creating this continued level of violence? Or does it have to be about guns only? Video games, TV shows and movies, social media, devolving morals, bad/no parenting, MSM, and a society that is allowing this to happen. .
It will never happen.....

Taking a stand against this will offend a huge part of their base.

so I guess the NRA is having a big get together in Texas this weekend, and lots of Republicans will be there, and LOTS of democrats are on twitter saying the Republicans shouldn't be there.....

and you do agree what Beto did was just uncalled for, it was a information meeting to let the public know what was happening.... it was a WWE/political stunt...
I wouldn’t have handled it that way, no. He was going for maximum impact. And now we’re all talking about it. ?‍♂️

Abbot is a fool. And, even in Texas, he is in danger of losing his re-election. Beto is regularly vilified on here, but you need to really take the time to listen to his thoughts on a lot issues. Texans, surprisingly are.

Abbot is a fool. And, even in Texas, he is in danger of losing his re-election. Beto is regularly vilified on here, but you need to really take the time to listen to his thoughts on a lot issues. Texans, surprisingly are.
Lmao..Abbot will win by double digits

Recent Beto O’Rourke quote on a conceal and carry gun control question a few days BEFORE the attack on the grade school. Abbott had signed a law that said you no longer need a permit to conceal and carry. You know, like the one that becomes law in Ohio in June.

”You know when she talks, you know, about folks who have guns who shouldn’t have guns let me just make this clear, this permitless carry bill that police officers and sheriffs deputies begged Greg Abbot not to sign because it would make their job that much more dangerous. He turned his back on them and signed it anyhow. And he signed despite being told that over the last five years 35,000 of our fellow Texans who applied for a license to carry and went through the background check were rejected because they have a violent criminal past. Because they have beaten a spouse. Because they are going to harm themselves or someone else in their life. And law enforcement stepped in and said that person should not be carrying a loaded gun in public. Well now all 35,000 of them are free to do so, as are the tens of thousands who knew better than to ever apply for for a license to carry because they knew they wouldn’t have passed the background check. They are now free to carry a gun on our streets and they are carrying guns on our streets. More cops are gunned down in the state of Texas than any other state, bar none. We have seen a predictable spike in gun violence in this state. More women are shot by their intimate partner in this state than almost any other state. Because we make it so easy for those who are violent against those they live with and work with to have these guns right now. Listen, I’m as Texan as the next person, four generations in this state, grew up with firearms in the house. My uncle Raymond was a jail captain, sheriff’s deputy, Sharpshooter Award, taught my sisters and me how to use a gun, but he taught us the responsibility of owning that firearm. You know Rhonda Hart, who’s here, she proposed to me when I first met her a safe storage law. Listen, we are going to defend your second amendment right. You need to have that gun for self defense if that’s what you feel, or to hunt or collection or sport. None of my business. But if you have kiddos in the house, or if you have someone who may be a danger to themselves or somebody else, you’re going to keep that firearm locked up. Your going to store that thing in a way that it cannot be used against any of us. I’ve listened to plenty of gun owners and non gun owners, Republican and Democrat. They agree with Rhonda. People agree with universal background checks. You want to own a gun, and you’re going to buy it in this state, we need to make sure you are not going to hurt somebody with it. It would have prevented the mass shooting in Midland and Odessa. Guy went to a federally licensed firearms dealer, tried to buy an AR -15, wouldn’t sell it to him cause he couldn’t pass the background check. But because we don’t have a universal background check in Texas. He could buy that same gun from a private seller out of the trunk of his car and then go use it to kill people in his community. We can do better. We can defend the second amendment and protect the lives of our fellow Texans. And when we win this that is exactly what we are going to do.”

If you will read this objectively, and in it’s entirety, I think you would have to agree that he makes a lot of sense. You can support the second amendment and support gun control.

Recent poll out today.
81% of the American people support universal background checks
63% support ban on assault rifles
64% support banning large capacity ammo clips

But 50 Republican Senators know better. They are supposed to represent us. They took the money instead.

Recent poll out today.

But 50 Republican Senators know better. They are supposed to represent us. They took the money instead.
Dang, the black market for these items would be ?

Spoken like a true "life-long Republican."

You're such a phony.

lmao

O’Rouke is on record of saying he will come for you assault rifles..
He is insane, he wants a full on civil war by using the full force of government to confiscate assault riles.

Recent poll out today.

lots of thugs i bet voted yes to all those questions...

Recent Beto O’Rourke quote on a conceal and carry gun control question a few days BEFORE the attack on the grade school. Abbott had signed a law that said you no longer need a permit to conceal and carry. You know, like the one that becomes law in Ohio in June.

”You know when she talks, you know, about folks who have guns who shouldn’t have guns let me just make this clear, this permitless carry bill that police officers and sheriffs deputies begged Greg Abbot not to sign because it would make their job that much more dangerous. He turned his back on them and signed it anyhow. And he signed despite being told that over the last five years 35,000 of our fellow Texans who applied for a license to carry and went through the background check were rejected because they have a violent criminal past. Because they have beaten a spouse. Because they are going to harm themselves or someone else in their life. And law enforcement stepped in and said that person should not be carrying a loaded gun in public. Well now all 35,000 of them are free to do so, as are the tens of thousands who knew better than to ever apply for for a license to carry because they knew they wouldn’t have passed the background check. They are now free to carry a gun on our streets and they are carrying guns on our streets. More cops are gunned down in the state of Texas than any other state, bar none. We have seen a predictable spike in gun violence in this state. More women are shot by their intimate partner in this state than almost any other state. Because we make it so easy for those who are violent against those they live with and work with to have these guns right now. Listen, I’m as Texan as the next person, four generations in this state, grew up with firearms in the house. My uncle Raymond was a jail captain, sheriff’s deputy, Sharpshooter Award, taught my sisters and me how to use a gun, but he taught us the responsibility of owning that firearm. You know Rhonda Hart, who’s here, she proposed to me when I first met her a safe storage law. Listen, we are going to defend your second amendment right. You need to have that gun for self defense if that’s what you feel, or to hunt or collection or sport. None of my business. But if you have kiddos in the house, or if you have someone who may be a danger to themselves or somebody else, you’re going to keep that firearm locked up. Your going to store that thing in a way that it cannot be used against any of us. I’ve listened to plenty of gun owners and non gun owners, Republican and Democrat. They agree with Rhonda. People agree with universal background checks. You want to own a gun, and you’re going to buy it in this state, we need to make sure you are not going to hurt somebody with it. It would have prevented the mass shooting in Midland and Odessa. Guy went to a federally licensed firearms dealer, tried to buy an AR -15, wouldn’t sell it to him cause he couldn’t pass the background check. But because we don’t have a universal background check in Texas. He could buy that same gun from a private seller out of the trunk of his car and then go use it to kill people in his community. We can do better. We can defend the second amendment and protect the lives of our fellow Texans. And when we win this that is exactly what we are going to do.”

If you will read this objectively, and in it’s entirety, I think you would have to agree that he makes a lot of sense. You can support the second amendment and support gun control.
was this published in Vannity Fair?

Recent poll out today.

So why dont the 50 plus one Democrat senators do something?