2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently going on inside the Paul L. David Indoor Facility at 1 Paul Brown Drive.

THE Massillon D1 SHOWCASE, athletes from the classes of 2023, 2024 & 2025

Among the colleges represented will be

THE Ohio State University
Kentucky
Pittsburgh
Duke
Toledo
Air Force
Cincinnati
Virginia Tech
Boston College

Hopefully a few more offers are generated today.

There's a lot going on over here.

I know it’s late to be bringing this up- but with the other stadium thread I have a question.
When was the last time we took a “L” at Arlin Field and how many games between then?

That time and the fact that he’s grown some makes me really hope we figure out a way to use him at either corner or slot receiver this year.
Yeah I fully expect to see him playing both ways. Might just see him give Hartson some breathers and slam him right up the middle like we always seem to do with our tailbacks though. God I hope not.

Yeah I fully expect to see him playing both ways. Might just see him give Hartson some breathers and slam him right up the middle like we always seem to do with our tailbacks though. God I hope not.
Don’t even say such things. Lol there’s about 5 kids I’d rather see getting those touches before I’d send Gamble up the middle as my number 2 TB

What if they started Banks, Lenix and Gamble at wr. The slowest of the three is probably faster than anyone else on the field. Lmao ?

Lol I was talking about Lenix but same for Gamble. I’m just worried we’ll see the same stuff we always do is all.
Oh gotcha lol

We ran Lenix up the middle quite a bit last year and he had 7.6 ypc and is bigger now so I’m fine with that. I think we will try to use two backs and use them in a few new ways. I just hope they don’t abandon it if there’s some growing pains

Oh gotcha lol

We ran Lenix up the middle quite a bit last year and he had 7.6 ypc and is bigger now so I’m fine with that. I think we will try to use two backs and use them in a few new ways. I just hope they don’t abandon it if there’s some growing pains
I’m all for creativity with our team speed! I’m sure Slaughter will be a much better this year as a sophomore too.

Oh gotcha lol

Lenix was a better outside threat imo. Up the middle has been our bread & butter and Hartson is great at that but we need to open it up a little more. I could see Lenix or maybe Gamble adding that dimension.

Lenix was a better outside threat imo. Up the middle has been our bread & butter and Hartson is great at that but we need to open it up a little more. I could see Lenix or maybe Gamble adding that dimension.
Most of his big runs came up the middle when he found a crease and turned on the jets. We didn’t run him outside too much but definitely should have that flexibility in the offense now that they have an entire off-season to plan for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.