Munson 1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Munson 2.jpg
    Munson 2.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Munson 4.jpg
    Munson 4.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 85

Just stopped by there last weekend, looks great. Coached in two final fours at the facility, happy to see they are upgrading it.

I like the effort the CCS system is putting into the baseball program. Now they just need to build the foundation back up in the lower age groups in the city summer leagues like when I was young.

Just stopped by there last weekend, looks great. Coached in two final fours at the facility, happy to see they are upgrading it.
Unfortunately, I recall one of those......

Did they leave the grandstand and such?

Unfortunately, I recall one of those......

Did they leave the grandstand and such?
Yes they did. Scoreboard also looks intact. Building what looks like indoor cages down the left field line as well. No intention of bringing up bad vibes, lol, but I had not been in canton since 96 though I was with my youngest sons’ LL team in Tallmadge in 09 for the state tourney.

I like the effort the CCS system is putting into the baseball program. Now they just need to build the foundation back up in the lower age groups in the city summer leagues like when I was young.
CCS needs help in all sports in the lower age groups, they are last in every sport in TheFed except football and basketball...BAM!

OK Canton,they built it now will you come? Need some baseball players to play in this fine ball field.

OK Canton,they built it now will you come? Need some baseball players to play in this fine ball field.
The problem I think Raymo is there is no lower level leagues in Canton anymore like Mighty Mites or whatever in was called back in the 70's and 80's. In an unrelated switch to the topic I sure miss the class A league and the fumbleball leagues. Man where did that stuff all go?

One thing's for sure - they're going to make a killing renting out those 2 fields over the summer. Two turf fields side-by-side, one with lights? And in the Canton area? Gold mine.

One thing's for sure - they're going to make a killing renting out those 2 fields over the summer. Two turf fields side-by-side, one with lights? And in the Canton area? Gold mine.
14u-18u summer games are always in need fields. Especially turf, and lights. Are you kidding me, I could see there being kids on those fields every day.