The coming purge

I didn't copy anything, just trying to help you come to grips with your man love of Trump. Seriously just accept it and move on, you'll feel better. It is much more acceptable now, you'll be ok.
1642991795712.gif

Too late. I trust science. I am 59 years old. Been taking vaccines my whole life. Thanks to vaccines I never got polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, diptheria, rubella or whooping cough. You only have a problem with the Covid vaccine because Hannity, Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson told you that you should. You can't think for yourself. If you are over 20 years old your parents have had you vaccinated to go to elementary school but all of a sudden your heroes have turned this into a political litmus test. You believe that you are showing your loyalty to the party by refusing the vaccine. Good for you. More power to ya. You made your decision, I made mine. Here's the difference, I am not on Yappi starting threads trying to convince other people to take the vaccine. You, however, are trying to convince people to NOT get the vaccine. You fools keep saying that people should have the right to make the choice about what they put into their body but you can't honor my decision to get the vaccine. You can do whatever the hell you want, just stop trying to convince me that your way is the right way. Nothing you say matters to me. I am going to do what I am going to do. Don't want the vaccine? Great, don't take it and shut the hell up.
The problem is the government attempting to force people to take the vaccine.

"Thanks to vaccines I never got polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, diptheria, rubella or whooping cough." So you are saying those vaccines actually work.

Trump is pro vaccine so to continue to call opposition political is dumb. Again it has nothing to do with being anti vax, it's about anti mandate.

The problem is the government attempting to force people to take the vaccine.

"Thanks to vaccines I never got polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, diptheria, rubella or whooping cough." So you are saying those vaccines actually work.

Trump is pro vaccine so to continue to call opposition political is dumb. Again it has nothing to do with being anti vax, it's about anti mandate.
The Supreme Court shot down Biden's ability to mandate companies to force their employees to get vaccinated. So why are your still crying?

Too late. I trust science. I am 59 years old. Been taking vaccines my whole life. Thanks to vaccines I never got polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, diptheria, rubella or whooping cough. You only have a problem with the Covid vaccine because Hannity, Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson told you that you should. You can't think for yourself. If you are over 20 years old your parents have had you vaccinated to go to elementary school but all of a sudden your heroes have turned this into a political litmus test. You believe that you are showing your loyalty to the party by refusing the vaccine. Good for you. More power to ya. You made your decision, I made mine. Here's the difference, I am not on Yappi starting threads trying to convince other people to take the vaccine. You, however, are trying to convince people to NOT get the vaccine. You fools keep saying that people should have the right to make the choice about what they put into their body but you can't honor my decision to get the vaccine. You can do whatever the hell you want, just stop trying to convince me that your way is the right way. Nothing you say matters to me. I am going to do what I am going to do. Don't want the vaccine? Great, don't take it and shut the hell up.
Nobody opposes you because they care about you. They are trying to offset your idiocy for the benefit of the third parties reading the thread.

Just the fact that you note what I have bolded there above as even potentially analogous to the Covid jabs demonstrates vividly that you are an ignorant, under-informed dimwit posing as the voice of reason.

You are a clown.

The Supreme Court shot down Biden's ability to mandate companies to force their employees to get vaccinated. So why are your still crying?
Government employees are MY employees and I want them exempt.

Giving these shots by mandate to our young military men may be the dumbest order a CiC has ever issued.

Nobody opposes you because they care about you. They are trying to offset your idiocy for the benefit of the third parties reading the thread.

Just the fact that you note what I have bolded there above as even potentially analogous to the Covid jabs demonstrates vividly that you are an ignorant, under-informed dimwit posing as the voice of reason.

You are a clown.
He caught a less severe case of polio.

Trump said to get the vaccine..... the msm media and the Democratic Party stated to not trust the vaccine.... don't get it///// well, after the big cheat and the Dems are in power now the vaccine is good ???? ...... With all that have been vaccinated Covid is worse than ever proving that once again Biden has no idea how to handle anything..... Our cities are more dangerous than ever before..... our southern border has been compromised..... what has this guy done right????

For what it is worth I am fully vaccinated both for Covid and Flu.......

I agree and this should go for both sides. The problem is most left people are for the mandates. 58% of democrats believe unvaccinated people from covid should be moved to a secure place.

You are a clown.
No, you are the clown because you woke up one day and surrendered your balls to Trump, Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan. Congrats. They own you.

Trump said to get the vaccine..... the msm media and the Democratic Party stated to not trust the vaccine.... don't get it///// well, after the big cheat and the Dems are in power now the vaccine is good ???? ...... With all that have been vaccinated Covid is worse than ever proving that once again Biden has no idea how to handle anything..... Our cities are more dangerous than ever before..... our southern border has been compromised..... what has this guy done right????

For what it is worth I am fully vaccinated both for Covid and Flu.......
When your orange boyfriend was in charge we had all these issues and more. Covid was raging, southern border was a mess and our cities were dangerous as hell. When the Orange Goblin was in charge he had you convinced that he was improving these things. He did not. Covid was handed to Biden raging out of control, Trump built 1/100th of a border wall and Chicago gang bangers were still killing each other every weekend. You have been convinced by your Fox News buddies that all of these things are worse under a Democratic controlled government. All this proves is that you are easily swayed. This makes you a weak minded person that can't think for yourself. AKA you are dumb as hell. ?‍♂️

When your orange boyfriend was in charge we had all these issues and more. Covid was raging, southern border was a mess and our cities were dangerous as hell. When the Orange Goblin was in charge he had you convinced that he was improving these things. He did not. Covid was handed to Biden raging out of control, Trump built 1/100th of a border wall and Chicago gang bangers were still killing each other every weekend. You have been convinced by your Fox News buddies that all of these things are worse under a Democratic controlled government. All this proves is that you are easily swayed. This makes you a weak minded person that can't think for yourself. AKA you are dumb as hell. ?‍♂️

I don't like Trump so no way in hell is he my boyfriend.
Southern border was not a mess. You are a fool to believe otherwise.
Can care less when Black criminals kill other black criminals...... keep it up until all the thugs are gone..... I start caring when innocents are victims but the cowardly Democratic leaders of big cities care only about self preserving their elections then the quality of lives of the people they represent.
Fox news..... lol, I do not watch Fox News nor do I watch any MSM garbage.....
Biden told you to vote for him you know because you are black and you need to be told who to vote for. Your also too dumb to figure out how to get vaccinated or how to vote... again, according to the Democratic Party. So, go ahead and play the lamb and sheep and follow the Marxist Regime who hasn't done a damn thing to improve the lives of the poor straight man. You probably are fooled into believing Systemic Racism exists ..... You are probably fooled to believing in BLM..... You are probably fooled into believing in Planned Parenthood. I doubt that you can actually believe in yourself. Play the victim and keep the great lie going.......

I asked one question..... What has Biden done that was right? Instead of answering that simple question you attack me. That is what the left does. You are not a free thinker you are just following suit.

The cult is strong in you.

As we see nations dropping all mandates and restrictions we will soon see people waking up to what the true agenda was all along. How long will the lab coat tyrants and their political allies be able to hold the line.

Before this summer we will likely see the masses also waking up to the poison that was injected into their bodies and the propaganda behind it...They are gonna be pissed off.
The deadly experiment will be ending soon and they will need a distraction...will it be war or something else?
How incredibly stupid.

And still, the people dying are the unvaccinated. What a dumb.

Can care less when Black criminals kill other black criminals...... keep it up until all the thugs are gone..... I start caring when innocents are victims but the cowardly Democratic leaders of big cities care only about self preserving their elections then the quality of lives of the people they represent.
Biden told you to vote for him you know because you are black and you need to be told who to vote for. Your also too dumb to figure out how to get vaccinated or how to vote... again, according to the Democratic Party. So, go ahead and play the lamb and sheep and follow the Marxist Regime who hasn't done a damn thing to improve the lives of the poor straight man. You probably are fooled into believing Systemic Racism exists ..... You are probably fooled to believing in BLM..... You are probably fooled into believing in Planned Parenthood. I doubt that you can actually believe in yourself. Play the victim and keep the great lie going.......

I asked one question..... What has Biden done that was right? Instead of answering that simple question you attack me. That is what the left does. You are not a free thinker you are just following suit.
Nut job! Spoken like a true Hubriar.

Wow! Not a single thing you just said is true. You did, however, show what a supreme racist you are. You are fine with black "thugs" killing themselves with no mention of whites killing themselves.
BTW- I'm not black. ?

It is not a conspiracy theory that you have no idea what was injected in to your body, the list of ingredients, the trial data or the long term affects...don't worry though they said you could have some of this info in 55 years.
Thanks to insurance companies some numbers are starting to emerge and it does not look good for the Vaxxed.
I don't know what is in my tetanus shot or my Mom's cancer drugs either....but modern medicine is very effective. Try it!