Candace Owens on Tucker..."Blacks are most murderous group"

Tesoro

Read this article. Hilarious how far the left will go to try and silence the ones that escape their plantation.
I think I may be OK with that. I appreciate her perspective, but I don't often quote her.

I'm not so sure that she is often actually an "asset" to the right for gaining black votes. She is so inflammatory as to cause a "circling of the wagons" in self-defense before causing much black introspection, I'm afraid. She lives on "blast mode".

I had wondered about this for a while. Then when I heard a black preacher that was an early Trump supporter pretty much say this on the radio, the Rev Darrell Scott, I became convinced. Much of what she says may be correct, but her severe tone alienates many black males right off. If she was a black male and dialed it back about three notches, look out. The "Larry Elder factor" ?

But the righty-whitey retweets wouldn't monetize her Twitter, then. She's kinda stuck in a rut. I'd love to see a major media outlet headed for the center with both sides voiced decide to hire her, give her a regular spot, and thus the chance to moderate and re-invent herself. She could become more universally compelling in that scenario. She's hit her ceiling, otherwise, I think.

I'd most like to see her as Captain Karma on The View, lining up those ignorant beyotches and slapping them in a row like Moe Howard. Never happen, but it would be awesome to hear her shredding them on the regular like a cute little black Godzilla, throwing buses around and swatting down helicopters.

Last edited:
I think I may be OK with that. I appreciate her perspective, but I don't often quote her.

I'm not so sure that she is often actually an "asset" to the right for gaining black votes. She is so inflammatory as to cause a "circling of the wagons" in self-defense before causing much black introspection, I'm afraid. She lives on "blast mode".

I had wondered this a while. When I heard a black preacher that was an early Trump supporter say this on the radio, the Rev Darrell Scott, I became convinced.

Much of what she says is correct, but her severe tone alienates many black males right off. If she was a black male and dialed it back about three notches, look out. But the righty retweets wouldn't monetize her Twitter. I'd love to see a major media outlet headed for the center hire her, give her a regular spot, and thus the chance to moderate and re-invent herself. She's hit her ceiling, otherwise, I think.

I'd most like to see her as Captain Karma on The View, lining up those ignorant beyotches and slapping them in a row like Moe Howard. Never happen, but it would be awesome to hear her shredding them on the regular like black Godzilla throwing buses around and swatting helicopters.

Her reliance on hysterics to make a point has also hurt her imo. Her demand that we invade Australia over their rona restrictions was unhinged.

Then again that’s what get’s attention on the right. The louder and more absurd it is the more attention it gets. I miss the days of civil discussion of view points.

Her reliance on hysterics to make a point has also hurt her imo. Her demand that we invade Australia over their rona restrictions was unhinged.

Then again that’s what get’s attention on the right. The louder and more absurd it is the more attention it gets. ..............I miss the days of civil discussion of view points.
This^ is BS. You are starting many posts with enough truth to be taken seriously, then a typical leftward pivot......

From the Left, as an exercise of "See?!?! We told you they are nuts!!" way, sure. Parse out her craziest, headline-grabbing crap, re-cast it with some lies and exaggeration, and then it makes perfect echo-chamber crap for you people, especially the fake moderates.

When you say, "I miss the days of civil discussion of view points.", I feel that as well, but the Left and media bias have made that impossible. 20 years of the conservative side in reverse, back-pedaling over and over to "keep the peace", is the reason why real freedom is in real danger.

The Democrat Party has not compromised much since Bill Clinton. F__ the crazy Democrats' 3-headed leadership. Now that the Party has gone all-in with Demarxism, I say let crazy rule and tip their boat.

As to the opposite absurdity of the left. Create a disaster, create a crisis, and get nothing but butt-kissing by the fake news media. Sure helps bring the civil discussion of view points to the top of the list.

As to the opposite absurdity of the left. Create a disaster, create a crisis, and get nothing but butt-kissing by the fake news media. Sure helps bring the civil discussion of view points to the top of the list.
That IS the game. Amplify a tragic outlier event with the media partners, push a lot of half-truths and cherry-picked stats with the media partners, etc. The power of a comprehensive, decades-long university social indoctrination "idealogical genocide" pogrom aligns the planets the rest of the way, pulling it together as sure as gravity, without any real moral "gravitas", at all.

Most all of them wallow in a semi-informed pig-sty of moral relativism mu(D), using the entrenched lies embrace(D) in their min(D)s lies to justify being the tellers of the **NEW and IMPROVED** lies that their masters need to have pushe(D) through.

Those "justified(D)" lies that carry the national social agen(D)a towar(D)s a fantasy worl(D) of a "greater goo(D)" illusion that never comes. dems and Demarxists suck.

Last edited:
This^ is BS. You are starting many posts with enough truth to be taken seriously, then a typical leftward pivot......

From the Left, as an exercise of "See?!?! We told you they are nuts!!" way, sure. Parse out her craziest, headline-grabbing crap, re-cast it with some lies and exaggeration, and then it makes perfect echo-chamber crap for you people, especially the fake moderates.

When you say, "I miss the days of civil discussion of view points.", I feel that as well, but the Left and media bias have made that impossible. 20 years of the conservative side in reverse, back-pedaling over and over to "keep the peace", is the reason why real freedom is in real danger.

The Democrat Party has not compromised much since Bill Clinton. F__ the crazy Democrats' 3-headed leadership. Now that the Party has gone all-in withDemarxism, I say let crazy rule and tip their boat.

There’s a lot of rant to digest here…

I think the biggest thing here is that no other view point other than your own is acceptable to you. Full on peddle to the floor partisanship is what you seem to be into. I don’t believe in this thought process but it’s yours to have as you please.

I would argue that if you actually miss civil discussion you’d change your behavior. Civil discourse won’t return until people decide to put down arms and speak calmly to each other. I’m not sure your ready for that behavior change.

My personal politics would align more closely with Manchin/Senema than anything else. I am probably more pro regulations removal than either of those two though.

What is the use of civil discussion when you are told our way or the highway, elections have consequences and you will have to vote for the bill to find out what is in it? Now we have the new one do as I say and not as I do.

What is the use of civil discussion when you are told our way or the highway, elections have consequences and you will have to vote for the bill to find out what is in it? Now we have the new one do as I say and not as I do.
Citizen Kane slowclap here

Network window rant

Jason Whitlock pretty much days the same thing but he says it real slow and from what I know he's not conservative at all but he gets beat on also.

I think the biggest thing here is that no other view point other than your own is acceptable to you. Full on peddle to the floor partisanship is what you seem to be into. I don’t believe in this thought process but it’s yours to have as you please.

I would argue that if you actually miss civil discussion you’d change your behavior. Civil discourse won’t return until people decide to put down arms and speak calmly to each other. I’m not sure your ready for that behavior change.

My personal politics would align more closely with Manchin/Senema than anything else. I am probably more pro regulations removal than either of those two though.
That's why we are in the state of the country we are now. The right has tried to be the civil discourse party, the nice guy party...guess what the nice guy finishes last after getting ran over. Its time to fight fire with fire. That's the paradigm shift Trump represented, a Republican not afraid of their own shadow, not effected by the -isms thrown at them, not afraid to call out the propaganda machine masquerading as impartial news.

What does it say about the left that those two are on an island for taking a moderate position?

1638558064073.jpeg

She needs a good spanking

Not judgey. Factual. Look at her positions before she realized how much money she could make off MAGA.
THAT is what scares you lot of jr piggies, humping the power, the most.

When a few sane people speak out, other sane people start to think about what they say. They realize that they are not alone. They think in directions they had not really explored beforehand. They find that they can compare notes with other like minded people and see a pattern develop of bureaucratic oppression and overreach. They see the WokeJoke shouting and cancelling.

Then they feel a righteous indignation rise in their gut against a barrage of self-righteous BS dumped on them by a cartoonishly biased major media. Then they get less genteel in making a point, and cease to care about "style points".

Then you lot have a problem. :cool:

Last edited:

When a few sane people speak out, other sane people start to think about what they say. They realize that they are not alone. They think in directions they had not really explored beforehand. They find that they can compare notes with other like minded people and see a pattern develop of bureaucratic oppression and overreach. They see the WokeJoke shouting and cancelling.

Then they feel a righteous indignation rise in their gut against a barrage of self-righteous BS dumped on them by a cartooishly biased major media. Then they get less genteel in making a point, and cease o caree about "style points".

Chill dude. I just said to check out her politics and positions before she realized how much came she could make if she went to the other side.

Then they feel a righteous indignation rise in their gut against a barrage of self-righteous BS dumped on them by a cartooishly biased major media. Then they get less genteel in making a point, and cease o caree about "style points".

Chill dude. I just said to check out her politics and positions before she realized how much came she could make if she went to the other side.

Chill dude. I just said to check out her politics and positions before she realized how much cake she could make if she went to the other side.

Chill dude. I just said to check out her politics and positions before she realized how much cake she could make if she went to the other side.