2021 Football

Was responding to a post about how he never should have been hired in the first place- try reading before posting a response

A lot of history experts on here explaining what has transpired in the program the last 5 years.. It's all well documented.
Do you think Moeller would have hired Rosfeld had they know he would leave after coaching 11 games? Today, it very much appears the program is moving in the right direction. This is still very young team still in a rebuilding situation. Lets look forward to the future and leave behind the damn crying about what went wrong.

It was good to see Moeller be able to pull out a close one today. They have to cut down on all the penalties. They had two td’s called back in the first half. It could have been 28-7 going into half. They have found ways to lose these type of games in recent years, so it was good to see them turn the corner in this one. Anyone know what the deal is with White? He did not play last week at Elder or today. He was on the field in street clothes for the senior recognition. I did not see him on the sidelines during the game. They miss his speed and ability to stretch the field. I never saw him get injured in a game, so I thought it must be a practice related injury. Whatever it is I hope he can get back on the field this year and it is nothing serious.

It was good to see Moeller be able to pull out a close one today. They have to cut down on all the penalties. They had two td’s called back in the first half. It could have been 28-7 going into half. They have found ways to lose these type of games in recent years, so it was good to see them turn the corner in this one. Anyone know what the deal is with White? He did not play last week at Elder or today. He was on the field in street clothes for the senior recognition. I did not see him on the sidelines during the game. They miss his speed and ability to stretch the field. I never saw him get injured in a game, so I thought it must be a practice related injury. Whatever it is I hope he can get back on the field this year and it is nothing serious.
Actually, more like 28-0 at the end of half. If they stop making the crucial penalties and don’t muff the punt. It’s frustrating to see this many penalties committed in week eight.
As far as White, your guess is as good as mine. I am not sure why he’s there for senior recognition, then is not seen during the game supporting his team. No worries though, plenty of other options on offense.

Last edited:
Have heard it is not an injury, but other circumstances that are keeping him off the field and sidelines. Hopefully can get straightened out

Have heard it is not an injury, but other circumstances that are keeping him off the field and sidelines. Hopefully can get straightened out
He is still working out with the team and has been on the sidelines. Rumors flying around he has opted out for the remainder of the season. Not sure if it is true or not, but would like to see him finish out his senior season

He is still working out with the team and has been on the sidelines. Rumors flying around he has opted out for the remainder of the season. Not sure if it is true or not, but would like to see him finish out his senior season

He hasn’t been to practice in a couple of weeks- even injured kids go to practice, I don’t want to spell it out but under certain circumstances you aren’t allowed to practice.

Long drive up. Watched Frosh lose 14-0. Then watched JV get embarrassed 35-0. Started to wonder if the trip was worth it. Then..varsity pulls off a HUGE win. They came to play and believed they could win!

Long drive up. Watched Frosh lose 14-0. Then watched JV get embarrassed 35-0. Started to wonder if the trip was worth it. Then..varsity pulls off a HUGE win. They came to play and believed they could win!

Moeller plays 5-6 Soph's on the varsity and has another 2-3 on varsity who rarely play in the JV Games. Wouldn't read to much into the JV games results this entire season.

Moeller plays 5-6 Soph's on the varsity and has another 2-3 on varsity who rarely play in the JV Games. Wouldn't read to much into the JV games results this entire season.
Correct. I have watched every JV game this year as well as varsity. Some Frosh have filled in the JV roster for certain games this year. It is not a win/loss that bothers me at that level, but the lack of effort. And that was yesterday.
But—that was not the case for the main event yesterday. ? Love the postgame video of the team in the locker room posted via WMOE.

It was a great win yesterday. I loved how involved Kattus was yesterday in the game plan. Ed’s did not have an answer for him. Hopefully, that will keep happening moving forward. The running game was not there yesterday, but the short passing game made up for it. They have to cut down the penalties and improve their PAT blocking.…another blocked kick yesterday. The defense is bending but not breaking. Props to the staff for the development at the QB position this year. He has played really well. He has far exceeded my expectations at the position. Against the number one team in the state, he stepped it up another level. It is obvious he has put the work in. Side note….do not know what is going, but White was on the sideline yesterday.

Hopefully we learned something.......throw the ball to Kattus! Why he hasn't he been a bigger part of the offense this year is beyond me? The QB is very good. I agree....props to the staff for developing a QB. I think the soph will be very good next year with the experience that he has received this year. GBM!

I am surprised there isn't more D1 attention for Geselbracht. The tape he has put out this year along with Size and Arm Strength is plenty good for a MAC offer or better.

I am surprised there isn't more D1 attention for Geselbracht. The tape he has put out this year along with Size and Arm Strength is plenty good for a MAC offer or better.
Tony Pike, on the broadcast of the Moe v LaSalle game, said QB1 meets all physical attributes for the next level. However, it’s lack of experience right now for him. Pike further expanded and said QB1’s footwork and decision making are not there yet for those offers, but the more he plays and matures, the better he’ll get. I see improvement in those areas each week. Remember, this is his first full year as a starter at varsity.

Tony Pike, on the broadcast of the Moe v LaSalle game, said QB1 meets all physical attributes for the next level. However, it’s lack of experience right now for him. Pike further expanded and said QB1’s footwork and decision making are not there yet for those offers, but the more he plays and matures, the better he’ll get. I see improvement in those areas each week. Remember, this is his first full year as a starter at varsity.
St. Ed's broadcasters who have been around for a long time feel Noah has unlimited potential at the next level and possibly higher. Great arm strength, nice touch and a pro style physique. He is a diamond in the rough for someone with a keen eye. GBM

St. Ed's broadcasters who have been around for a long time feel Noah has unlimited potential at the next level and possibly higher. Great arm strength, nice touch and a pro style physique. He is a diamond in the rough for someone with a keen eye. GBM
?Hoping to find time to watch the replay of that one this week.

As a Moeller fan, it finally feel like we have a coaching staff knows how to develop talent, and there is a ton of it coming up, not to mention this years club is peaking at the right time with a group of seniors leading the way!

That Detroit King game a recent schedule to make up for a covid miss?

I'm surprised they scheduled so far away. Doesn't seem like any of your fans will be able to get there. 4 hours is it?

That Detroit King game a recent schedule to make up for a covid miss?

I'm surprised they scheduled so far away. Doesn't seem like any of your fans will be able to get there. 4 hours is it?
This is not a make-up or fill-in game. In an interview given by Moe HC in spring, this is a home and home series with King. Also revealed in that interview, the King HC played for Moe HC back in the day. So there is a connection there. Both teams needed a game.
Yes, the drive is about 4 hours. I’d expect mainly just parents and local alum, like the game @ St Ed.

That's pretty neat. I might slip up for the game and was wondering if I'd be... alone. I like to attend the Ohio-Michigan match-ups if I can get away. We had Pick Central - Detroit Cass held here in Toledo a few years ago, very entertaining. I expect this the same.

7:00pm? Do you know anything about ticketing and parking?