St Ignatius Football 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Lenehan is struggling - he's dancing around the LOS too much and not plowing ahead for some yardage
That delayed handoff seems to be their go to play this season. That could be effective with a more explosive running back, the threat of a passing game, and not having 9 defenders in the box every play.

If this is the offense, the Cats should consider mixing in some surprise punts on downs 1-3. Fewer opportunities to turn the ball over, and better field position to try to score defensive touchdowns.

Enough!
81 is not close to completing a pass
12 is not close to completing passes either and he is not a runner
Play the sophomore Papesh in the 2nd half. I don't know how much of the JV game he played, but get him in there

Enough!
81 is not close to completing a pass
12 is not close to completing passes either and he is not a runner
Play the sophomore Papesh in the 2nd half. I don't know how much of the JV game he played, but get him in there
But but but, what if it goes better? The humanity

Hopefully Pfaff can come back soon- Even with all his struggles he is our only chance to right the ship
Not sure I agree based on his performance unless completing a pass is the bar. He regressed a ton from last year. Have to look at Soph or just fold up for year

I can't figure out if it's hubris or confusion to keep running the same offense with QBs who can't complete a pass.

I can't figure out if it's hubris or confusion to keep running the same offense with QBs who can't complete a pass.
Perhaps the coaches are confused that it isn't the 90's and think they have that talent level, so, maybe both

Status
Not open for further replies.