Arizona audit turns up no wrong doing declaring Biden the winner.

I wonder what happens now that all the evidence of fraud has been forwarded to the attorney general. The video evidence alone is pretty damning.

The grift will continue and more fools and their money will be parted.

Some election hoaxers however, esp. in leadership, are not gullible suckers, but willing traitors, whose only aim is to deceitfully sow doubt. In today's republican party, that is deliberate strategy. Sad.

Presenting opinion pieces as evidence along with evidence that they were caught and charged for fabricating. Did you also believe the CNN Roger Stone arrest production with frogmen and 30 tactical FBI agents? Logic please, you don't need to fabricate evidence if someone is guilty...and then there is the 2 year 30 million dollar conclusion by Muller "we found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian officials."

So a pro Trump led audit says that Biden won, but they have a lot of questions. This wasn’t objective from the start. They’re simply covering their asses to avoid cult criticismm. From the beginning this audit was an untrustworthy joke.
They found over 57,000 potentially fraudulent ballots in an election decided by less then 11,000 votes.

So a pro Trump led audit says that Biden won, but they have a lot of questions. This wasn’t objective from the start. They’re simply covering their asses to avoid cult criticismm. From the beginning this audit was an untrustworthy joke.
Wow Trump hatred runs deep.
They found over 57,000 potentially fraudulent ballots in an election decided by less then 11,000 votes.
What is the answer to these allegations?

That's not your call to make. The Arizona AG will now determine if those questionable ballots are allowed to stand.

It's almost like you people don't understand how these things work.
And, if the AG says nothing there you still won’t accept it. That won’t happen because GOP politicians don’t have the balls to take on the cult (most won’t), but you know I’m right. You’re already doubting the audit vote count. Suddenly, that’s not important. You’re a joke.

No I'm not, but you're already starting to understand if 5K of those 50K ballots turn out be bad, Babbles lost Arizona.

I like our chances with a Republican AG.
And this one sentence pretty much sums up the Trump movement. As long we we get someone in office who believes the Trump big lie we can manipulate law to ensure Trump wins future elections. Sad. Pathetic. Losers.

And this one sentence pretty much sums up the Trump movement. As long we we get someone in office who believes the Trump big lie we can manipulate law to ensure Trump wins future elections. Sad. Pathetic. Losers.
As long as there is not a lying, ignorant deep swamp turd like you, there is a chance.

"We're willing to do whatever it takes to win."

Guess who said that first?

It's never been about the count at least in Arizona. It's about the number of illegal ballots possibly dumped into the system that affects the count. That's always been the issue along with the stopping and restarting the count with large amount of gaps in between with no logical explanations on why.
And it’s the very issue that all the voting reform measures in each real American state attempt to address. Everything that the Demmaggots do is the exact opposite of whatever they name it. When they say that they have to fight these measures to preserve democracy, they mean destroy democracy.

Last edited:
I'm skeptical of the election. It was a pandemic year and Joe Biden received the most votes for President in our history. Have the public meetings and educate me. Is the mention of EMSCLIENT1 some fine print language. Is it meant to raise doubt? I don't want to not give something to someone that doesn't deserve it. I also am not interested in "trust me".

The States certified their results. Desertification of the election is not going to happen. It's all political theater from both sides and it doesn't help our Country. A big portion of America thinks the election was tainted. Have public televised meetings with both sides represented. Let people listen and decide. We all can be jurors.
When the Supreme Court refused to look at the issue, that was them essentially saying, “we are NOT going to fight this battle for this Trump azshole, but you idiots had better figure this sh1t out”. It seemed obvious to me, anyway. And to the real leaders of most of the red states as well.

Last edited:
I'm skeptical of the election. It was a pandemic year and Joe Biden received the most votes for President in our history. Have the public meetings and educate me. Is the mention of EMSCLIENT1 some fine print language. Is it meant to raise doubt? I don't want to not give something to someone that doesn't deserve it. I also am not interested in "trust me".

The States certified their results. Desertification of the election is not going to happen. It's all political theater from both sides and it doesn't help our Country. A big portion of America thinks the election was tainted. Have public televised meetings with both sides represented. Let people listen and decide. We all can be jurors.
2020 was the test case that proved we have a problem. It’s just a matter of how we deal with it at this point.