Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

GameDay McK Bulldogs against the Green bulldogs at your home,they are just like you ready to play so LETS JUST DO IT...BAM!

If McKinley loses to Green even with those two guys out the Apocalypse is definitely impending. What the he!! is Green even doing on the field with McKinley? Jesus Lord.

If McKinley loses to Green even with those two guys out the Apocalypse is definitely impending. What the he!! is Green even doing on the field with McKinley? Jesus Lord.
What is Green doing playing McKinley? Basically, the people in charge at Green about 8 years ago voted to join a league where we're the second-smallest school and have to play several teams whose enrollment is 500+ students higher than ours. They chose to sacrifice a lot of wins across all sports (with basketball and golf being notable exceptions) in order to save money on travel. Green's football program was above average most years prior to 2015 when we played in a league with teams our size, and winning league titles in baseball, track, tennis etc. was common.

However, even though Green hasn't won very often in the FED, I can promise you that the guys on the team are not afraid of anyone. They've got an opportunity tonight to faceoff against a historic powerhouse in the best stadium in the country. It would be one of the most special wins in school history if we can get it done. Win or lose, I'm proud of the players and coaches of this year's Bulldogs team.

Green will be fine. Next two games are at home against GlenOak and Louisville, which I expect to be wins. The two toughest games of the year are over, and Green was competitive in both without Martin. Playing bigger, better teams on the road should prepare Green well for the home stretch of the season and (hopefully) the playoffs.

McK getting a lot of confidence the last few weeks heading into North Canton. Hoover's three wins come against teams with a combined 3-11 record. We'll see who's for real soon.

Green will be fine. Next two games are at home against GlenOak and Louisville, which I expect to be wins. The two toughest games of the year are over, and Green was competitive in both without Martin. Playing bigger, better teams on the road should prepare Green well for the home stretch of the season and (hopefully) the playoffs.
Don't forget you still have Lake left, which appears to be no slouch this year

Green was without star players Quinn Simmer and Trey Martin.

Both are Big Impact players that would have changed the game.

Green might have won with both of them playing.
I highly doubt that. Nice players for sure but would not have impacted result. Green problem is tremendous lack of depth. Too many players going both ways. Tough to do in the Federal league.