Week 5: Louisville Leopards (0-4) at Lake Blue Streaks (3-0)

Louisville is pathetic, what happened to them…big fan of their announcers for their stream though. Entertaining watch.

Definitely the worst team Lake has played so far. It's more than just offense. Alliance, East and Glenoak all had better defenses as well. Louisville needs a complete house cleaning.

I havnt missed a game in ages, I think I know what im talking about sir.
Well you've made your first 5 posts on here today and they are all pretty much nonsense so I'm gonna go with the opposite of this statement. You should probably delete this account as quick as you made it.

Their not reading it anywhere.
There hasn’t been anyone on here that gives more examples of how we have good players and the staff does them a disservice.
It’s been a slow bleed to get to the bottom and it’ll be a tough road to get back to winning, so I’d agree that it’ll take some time. Crislip came in and changed the culture in 3-4 years, but back then we had a thriving LL program and people in place to make it happen. Now we have 9/9 and kids quitting and transferring. Until they address those problems…..
Nah. You good. You have never attacked kids only addressed legit problems. They just can’t handle the truth

It's time for #17 to at least get a shot. Came down to last week to decide between him and #5 for the starter. Yet we don't give #17 a shot.
Do we have 20 kids on sideline? Should have dressed freshman so we at least showed up. Where is 17 at quarterback?

@Lynus Your attitude disgusts me. True leopard fans have optimism from inside out. Don’t come if you aren’t going to enjoy the game win or lose. Those boys are going to go play their heart out, just to entertain men like yourself. See u at blue streak field?
Win or lose these 2 teams always play their hearts out against each other.

The upside is this entire team is basically coming back next year. Keep playing these underclass men

Varsity: Lake 38, Louisville 7

Louisville Leopards at Lake Blue Streaks Video Highlights and Game Stats:

I just don’t understand what to make of all this? Are the Leps playing 3 different QBs? A wise man once told me, if you have too many options, you actually have zero options.

When was the last time Louisville was 0-5?

You do realize your team was playing against a bunch of Sophomores tonight ,don't you?
I know the teams they have played haven’t been the best, but it’s pretty impressive a bunch of sophomores haven’t given up more than 7 points yet. The back half of this schedule will be a totally different ballgame though.

It's time for #17 to at least get a shot. Came down to last week to decide between him and #5 for the starter. Yet we don't give #17 a shot.
at this point they need to play the best player and the QBs they have thrown out there so far are not showing they are the guy. Rhode going to McKinley just killed them(good for him and MCK). At some point it's time to bring up and develop the JV QB whoever that may be. This team is hard to watch and I know the kids are giving everything they got but coaching is killing them too.