Game Match-Up You'd like to see

I'm not too familiar with the Northwest area, but it seems like Lima-Bath and Bluffton would be a natural game given their proximity.

Whitehall v Walnut Ridge
Whitehall v Independence
Whitehall v Reynoldsburg (Burg by 3 TDs)
Gahanna v Mifflin
Cols. Academy v Mifflin
Licking Heights v Newark (played few years ago)
Watkins Memorial v Newark
Heights & Watkins are the next largest schools in Licking County
Sheridan v Liberty Union
Liberty Union v Hebron Lakewood
Reynoldsburg v Walnut Ridge
West Jefferson v Jonathan Alder
West Jefferson v London
Marion Franklin v Hamilton Township
Licking Valley v Steubenville
St Clairsville v Steubenville

Just some random match-up ideas, most are probably unrealistic in terms of competition

I have a few!

Coldwater vs Piqua
Coldwater vs Tippecanoe
Coldwater vs Bellbrook
Coldwater vs Troy
Coldwater vs Van Wert
Coldwater vs Milton Union
Coldwater vs Western Boone (Indiana) (They've won 3 straight 2A state titles)

Parkway vs South Adams (Indiana)
Anna vs Fort Loramie (They've never played)
Celina vs Parkway
Fort Recovery vs Jay County (Indiana)
Anna and Fort Loramie have NEVER played?! crazy.

Elder vs Hamilton (Hamilton is the only GMC Coach Ramsey has not played)
Elder vs Harrison.
Elder vs Campbell County (KY)
Elder vs East Central (IN)

Fremont Ross vs Cin Wyoming- with Ed O'Neill in attendance

Napoleon vs Wellington- neutral site at Waterloo

Harding, Taft, McKinley, Garfield in a wrestling match

Vermilion vs Fairport in rowing

Princeton vs Columbia in chess

Buckeye vs Buckeye central- just to mess with pa announcer

Anthony Wayne vs Sheridan- a real war

Euclid vs Solon- coaching philosophy

Aurora vs Parma- on Christmas

Canfield and Western Reserve are about 10-15 minutes apart and have never met. Canfield has played most of its other neighbors. Canfield has played Ursuline, Fitch, Boardman, Salem, Sebring, Columbiana, Poland, Hubbard, McDonald, Leetonia, Lowellville, Goshen, Springfield, Jackson (a predecessor to Jackson-Milton), Newton Falls, Minerva, Crestwood, East Palestine, United Local, Howland, Jefferson, Champion, Lakeview, Liberty, LaBrae, West Branch, Girard, JFK, Campbell, East Liverpool, Beaver Local, Alliance, St. Thomas Aquinas, Niles, Struthers, Brookfield, Sotheast, Marlington, Louisville, Dover, New Philadelphia, and of course all the Youngstown City Schools (Chaney, Rayen, East, South, Wilson, North, Scienceville). The only notable schools that Canfield hasn't played in the area are Cardinal Mooney and Warren G Harding/Warren Western Reserve as far as I can tell. Some other schools Canfield has played include:
Aurora, Kenston, Chardon, Lake Catholic, Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin, Wooster, Canton South, Canton Lehman, Canton Timken, Canton McKinley, St. Francis DeSales, Pickerington North and Central, Bishop Watterson, Tallmadge, Central Catholic, Beechcroft, Brookhaven, Maple Heights, West Holmes, Glenville, Thornville Sheridan, Kent Roosevelt, Dunbar, Northwest, Ellet, Sidney, Lakeside, SV-SM, East Orientals, Highland, and Streetsboro.

I’d like to see Steubenville play Canfield.
You may get your wish this year in the playoffs...
I would not be opposed to Canfield playing Steubenville in the regular season but only if Steubenville was willing to come to Canfield. Otherwise I would prefer the extra home game against a Senate League team, rather than travel all the way to Steubenville every other year, Dover and New Philadelphia are plenty far, don't need to travel an hour and a half plus by bus for a game when you can get a home game and the gate.

Massillon vs Steubenville
Agree needs to happen.
At the moment Big Red is not a true D3, they should be a D4 many of their students including my kids live in west end of Steubenville, but they are considered open enrollment. So yes, I’m paying school taxes to a school outside of Steubenville, but I live in Steubenville and my kids attend big red. So thus, this disproportionately adds to big reds numbers when it comes to football.

however at the moment, the middle school has 200 more students than the high school, so this may balance out the numbers and likely make big red v Massillon more of a possibility

Agree needs to happen.
At the moment Big Red is not a true D3, they should be a D4 many of their students including my kids live in west end of Steubenville, but they are considered open enrollment. So yes, I’m paying school taxes to a school outside of Steubenville, but I live in Steubenville and my kids attend big red. So thus, this disproportionately adds to big reds numbers when it comes to football.

however at the moment, the middle school has 200 more students than the high school, so this may balance out the numbers and likely make big red v Massillon more of a possibility
In case you wondering why this is, apparently back in the days when the steel industry was king Steubenville’s population was approaching 60k and Steubenville city schools could not meet the rapidly growing demand, so city officials unwisely agreed that students living in the newly developed west end of Steubenville would be to sent to the neighboring city of wintersville ( now Indian Creek) tax base and all.

So hundreds of kids attending big red are open enrollment, but they live inside the city of Steubenville and their parents are paying school taxes for other kids outside their own school district.

Fremont Ross vs Cin Wyoming- with Ed O'Neill in attendance

Napoleon vs Wellington- neutral site at Waterloo

Harding, Taft, McKinley, Garfield in a wrestling match

Vermilion vs Fairport in rowing

Princeton vs Columbia in chess

Buckeye vs Buckeye central- just to mess with pa announcer

Anthony Wayne vs Sheridan- a real war

Euclid vs Solon- coaching philosophy

Aurora vs Parma- on Christmas
how about the “Buckeye classic”

Buckeye Central vs Buckeye Local @5:30

Buckeye Valley vs Medina Buckeye @8:00

I have a few!

Coldwater vs Piqua
Coldwater vs Tippecanoe
Coldwater vs Bellbrook
Coldwater vs Troy
Coldwater vs Van Wert

Celina vs Parkway
I'm thinking FR destroys Jay. Milton would struggle with a team the calibre of Coldwater. The only teams on that list that would give Coldwater a game would be Troy, Van Wert and Piqua. Tipp maybe would. I think the fact that MU has only played New Bremen from the MAC, is a shame. Milton has also played Wapakoneta in the past.

I thought about Preble Shawnee last night and that is the official school name. Somebody did play the other two Shawnees a few years back, maybe Kenton.

Canfield vs ursuline
Poland vs Mooney

double header
Hey Canfield has played the Irish in the past, last in the 1990's as far as I remember. Canfield has also played Mooney in every boys sport that they both fielded teams for with the exception of football, I remember we even played Mooney in boys ice hockey. So that is why I am surprised you didn't say Mooney, but I suppose it is because it wouldn't even be competitive this year.

1. Shaping up to be the D1 final....but a lot of football left to play.
I agree with you about there is a lot of football left to play. Injuries and upsets could derail these match-ups. I will also add that I would like to see Medina vs St. Ed's in the playoffs as well.

I have a few!

Coldwater vs Piqua
Coldwater vs Tippecanoe
Coldwater vs Bellbrook
Coldwater vs Troy
Coldwater vs Van Wert

Celina vs Parkway
How about Coldwater vs Versailles? LOL